hulika

Author Topic: Yahoo Messenger officially shuts down in July  (Read 4165 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Yahoo Messenger officially shuts down in July
« on: June 08, 2018, 10:31:39 PM »
After twenty years, Yahoo! has announced that it will shut down its Messenger app.

In a statement published in its support section, the now Oath-owned company has disclosed that it will cease to operate all functionalities of its messenger services and any app will not work beginning July 17th. No specific reason has been mentioned, but one can attribute this to the rise of other messaging apps such as Facebook’s Messenger, Viber, and Twitter for new forms of communication.

Users who still want to use Yahoo services are urged to sign up to the new Squirrel app, currently in beta. For those who want to download their chat history from Yahoo Messenger, they may proceed to the Downloader request site, sign in and verify, and download your files. Yahoo assures that despite the messenger shutdown, you can still use your ID for their other services such as Mail, Search, and Fantasy Sports.

Read more at http://www.yugatech.com/news/yahoo-messenger-officially-shuts-down-in-july/#B6vzcmAd0QMDAIWc.99
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Yahoo Messenger officially shuts down in July
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 06:48:01 AM »
dyan namin na-maintain ng asawa ko(gf ko noon) ang relasyon namin. dyan na din ako nahuli  :wave:
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis