hulika

Author Topic: Study reveals that gadgets in classrooms can lead to failing grades  (Read 2610 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
MANILA, Philippines – Data from the Statistics Portal show that in 2015, there were 21.77 million smartphone users in the Philippines at the time when the population was at 101.7 million. In 2018, the Philippine population rose to 106.5 million and the number of smartphone users rose to 34.44 million.

Considering the many uses of the smartphone as well as other gadgets like tablets and laptops in the classroom, it is not surprising that many students these days are using gadgets in and out of the classroom.

But parents beware! Recent studies have shown that the use of gadgets in the classroom can actually lead to failing grades.

https://www.thesummitexpress.com/2018/08/study-reveals-that-gadgets-in-classrooms-can-lead-to-failing-grades.html
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Study reveals that gadgets in classrooms can lead to failing grades
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 03:37:56 PM »
MANILA, Philippines – Data from the Statistics Portal show that in 2015, there were 21.77 million smartphone users in the Philippines at the time when the population was at 101.7 million. In 2018, the Philippine population rose to 106.5 million and the number of smartphone users rose to 34.44 million.

Considering the many uses of the smartphone as well as other gadgets like tablets and laptops in the classroom, it is not surprising that many students these days are using gadgets in and out of the classroom.

But parents beware! Recent studies have shown that the use of gadgets in the classroom can actually lead to failing grades.

https://www.thesummitexpress.com/2018/08/study-reveals-that-gadgets-in-classrooms-can-lead-to-failing-grades.html

di ba bawal naman talaga sa classroom ang gadgets? o allowed na sya ngayon?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline raginghormones

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 11:41:14 PM »

di ba bawal naman talaga sa classroom ang gadgets? o allowed na sya ngayon?

allowed na e, ung anak ko my option na mag tablet or books. provided naman ng school ung tablet un nga lang mas mahal kesa sa regular books lang. tapos free wifi pa dun so talagang encouraged na ata gadgets ngayon.
"Amateurs worry about equipment,
professionals worry about money,
masters worry about light...  I just take pictures..."-Vernon Trent

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 11:42:37 PM »
allowed na e, ung anak ko my option na mag tablet or books. provided naman ng school ung tablet un nga lang mas mahal kesa sa regular books lang. tapos free wifi pa dun so talagang encouraged na ata gadgets ngayon.
Sa don Bosco nasa iPad na textbooks nila.

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 08:25:10 AM »
kids today are missing out on the most important part at the start of every school year...

the smell of new paper in books, the crisp pages, the breaking in stage and the opportunity to stretch ones imagination by creating book flip animation.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 10:53:55 AM »
kids today are missing out on the most important part at the start of every school year...

the smell of new paper in books, the crisp pages, the breaking in stage and the opportunity to stretch ones imagination by creating book flip animation.

sa public kapag malapit na magbakasyon kailangan maayos mong maisasauli yung libro, nililiha ko pa yung gilid nun para pumuti tapos pinapalitan ng plastic cover, kasi hindi pipirmahan yung clearance mo kapag pangit mo isasauli yung libro
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 12:33:25 PM »

sa public kapag malapit na magbakasyon kailangan maayos mong maisasauli yung libro, nililiha ko pa yung gilid nun para pumuti tapos pinapalitan ng plastic cover, kasi hindi pipirmahan yung clearance mo kapag pangit mo isasauli yung libro

ganon pala sa public school!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 01:22:15 PM »
6-Year-Old Kid Suffers Focal Seizures for Using Too Much Gadgets

http://buzzooks.com/posts/6-year-old-kid-suffers-focal-seizures-for-using-too-much-gadgets/

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 03:32:23 PM »
ganon pala sa public school!

ganun nga pre. sa start ng school year, nakalatag sa harapan ng classroom yung mga libro. pag turn mo na, you get one copy of each book. tapos nun, susulat mo sa 1/2 lengthwise na papel kung ano yung mga books na kinuha mo.

at the end of school year, yung teacher dala nya lahat ng 1/2 sheet papers na sinulatan ng mga estudyante. you will then return all the books in the list. pag wala, may atraso ka and you are required to replace the book you lost.

I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 06:03:24 PM »
Wala pa kong anak. Kung magkaroon man, palalakihin ko sya tulad nang pagpapalaki sakin ng erpats ko.

Bawal ang consoles pag pasaukan kahit weekends. Tuwing long weekend lang or pag canceled ang pasok that will result to a long weekend.

Pero sa panahon ngaoyn, nagiging necessity na ang gadget. Kahit sa classroom ginagamit. Mag mumukhang primitibo naman anak ko kung ganon
Malalaman ko nalang siguro pag magkaroon na ko anak kung ano dapat gawin

Proud ako sa pagpapalaki sakin ng erpats ko. Kaya ngayon trenta na ko, wala paring asawa at anak. Araw araw naman ako sa tapat ng computer playing games   :eek: :eek:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:06:47 PM by pao2pao16 »