hulika

Author Topic: JB Music "Musikhero camp"  (Read 30477 times)

Online Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
Re: JB Music "Musikhero camp"
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »
"o baka nmn wala ka talagang pambili nag a-acting ka lang"???
nakita mo ung question mark??

We ask of you to be respectful and polite and this does not fall under the same tree. So in the future please avoid such comments.

As you have said it will be your last OT post so let this be the last of it.

Ok back to topic.. :wink:
DRUM.ROOM drum items for sale click here

Offline ushuaia

« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
hehe! wag na tayong mag away dito,baket di nalang naten pansinin yung mabibigay ni vic as a musician? musiko naman sya diba? i heard a lot of bad stories regarding great drummers,how dennis chambers talk bad things about weckl during a clinic,vinnie cursing a guy taping him on a gig. weckl not being friendly and tony williams being rude etc. but i didnt stop listening to their music.pero di nman ibig sabihin gusto ko sila bilang tao. though di nmnan ako fan ni vic. he is a musician,so i care about his music not his personal attitude etc. so lets give him credit as a musician. sabi nga nung kilala kong musician sa states."man,they can say anything bout michael jackson. but i still think his a musical genius" tama na to para tayong nasa the buzz neto eh. opninyon lang :-D

Online Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2007, 03:25:47 PM »
hehe! wag na tayong mag away dito,baket di nalang naten pansinin yung mabibigay ni vic as a musician? musiko naman sya diba? i heard a lot of bad stories regarding great drummers,how dennis chambers talk bad things about weckl during a clinic,vinnie cursing a guy taping him on a gig. weckl not being friendly and tony williams being rude etc. but i didnt stop listening to their music.pero di nman ibig sabihin gusto ko sila bilang tao. though di nmnan ako fan ni vic. he is a musician,so i care about his music not his personal attitude etc. so lets give him credit as a musician. sabi nga nung kilala kong musician sa states."man,they can say anything bout michael jackson. but i still think his a musical genius" tama na to para tayong nasa the buzz neto eh. opninyon lang :-D

Isa lang masasabi ko dyan:
"Korek Ka Dyan!!!" :-D

I agree with your opinion bro, but the reactions for Vic is normal in this thread as this is about the Musikhero Camp. The impressions of the camp goers are inevitable here since they are after all just sharing their experiences. Vic Mercado's musicality can be appreciated on the other thread dedicated to him.

Dindin Moreno has spoken already being a friend of both sides, let the feud between Vic and Mike be their problem and we do hope they patch things up.

The thread is about the camp so related issues can be discussed which are under its tent, be it good or bad. :wink:

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
kelan semi finals ng JB?
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2007, 04:01:16 PM »
We ask of you to be respectful and polite and this does not fall under the same tree. So in the future please avoid such comments.

As you have said it will be your last OT post so let this be the last of it.

Ok back to topic.. :wink:

Adding to what Akira has said...  I suggest na bago tayo mag-reply sa isang tao, kilalanin muna natin kung sino sila.  A lot of you guys may be interested with what waterfallbubinga actually does for a living.  And maybe I should require every active participant here to post at the Bio Thread, para magkakakilala tayong lahat dito. 

I just don't like the fact that there are participants here who seem to be so rude and immature with their manners of posting here at the forum.  Show some class, guys!  Let's be more civilized and diplomatic, okay?  We've worked hard to make Pinoydrums a peaceful and harmonious drum community, and we will not tolerate any misbehaving participant.  And like what I said before, how a person posts and reacts are reflections of his/her personality.

Isa lang masasabi ko dyan:
"Korek Ka Dyan!!!" :-D

I agree with your opinion bro, but the reactions for Vic is normal in this thread as this is about the Musikhero Camp. The impressions of the camp goers are inevitable here since they are after all just sharing their experiences. Vic Mercado's musicality can be appreciated on the other thread dedicated to him.

Dindin Moreno has spoken already being a friend of both sides, let the feud between Vic and Mike be their problem and we do hope they patch things up.

The thread is about the camp so related issues can be discussed which are under its tent, be it good or bad. :wink:

Well-said, bro Akira! 

Thanks also to bro Dindin for shedding some light regarding this issue.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:35:53 PM by drumster »

Offline Jecster25

« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2007, 05:09:27 PM »
I would like to ask that we respect the privacy of the people involved in this small "tampuhan" of Vic and Mike. We all know that both are well respected in their own right and have their own opinions. Lets leave the issues to the both of them and just promote the uplifting of the pinoy music here in Philmusic and around the world. Lets stay focus on this thread about Musikhero and about how we can help educate, help, mentor and inpire each other. Last call for the Once A Year Himig Lakas Sale in All JB Music!! Till oct 31..

Offline mackey

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2007, 05:38:13 PM »
kaya po kasi si vic ang nabuntungan ng issue kasi sya nga yung nambastos...tama ba nmn yung binati sya ng goodmorning ni sir mike tapos hindi mn lng pinansin si mike??? kala ko b matanda n sya??? yun lng....

Offline bugoy_king

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2007, 05:42:22 PM »
Tama na.

Si Jerico nagsalita na o

Offline Jecster25

« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2007, 07:01:49 PM »
On a good note, Check out the pics of the Musikhero camp at JBmusic.com.ph.. enjoy

Offline waterfallbubinga

• Netizen Level
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2007, 07:41:11 PM »
haaaaaaaay sige na nga, if that thought will get you through the day, pobre na kung pobre. salamat and may the peace of christmas be with you and all.

:-)

mga kaibigan, pasensiya na po kayo at nadistorbo ko ang napakakalmadong diskusyon ng topic sa pamamagitan ng aking reaksiyon sa isang OT na di ko naman sinimulan pero sorry na rin dahil napakatanga and babaw ko talaga coz sinakyan ko pa. sa totoo lang kasi, I just won't allow myself to be assailed rudely by anyone through comments that are hurtful and below the belt, let alone from someone I do not know. Ok lang naman mag react sa mga comments pero idaan naman sa matinong paraan. tutal marunong naman tayo gumamit ng computer at internet, siguro naman its fair to assume na kahit papano and kahit konti, civilised tayo at may pinag-aralan din at may values na natutunan galing sa school, magulang, etc. therefore, in the spirit of discussion within the subject, i will not dignify any further OT comments directed towards me.

maraming salamat po sa pag intindi. this is my first and last.

Adding to what Akira has said...  I suggest na bago tayo mag-reply sa isang tao, kilalanin muna natin kung sino sila.  A lot of you guys may be interested with what waterfallbubinga actually does for a living.  And maybe I should require every active participant here to post at the Bio Thread, para magkakakilala tayong lahat dito. 

I just don't like the fact that there are participants here who seem to be so rude and immature with their manners of posting here at the forum.  Show some class, guys!  Let's be more civilized and diplomatic, okay?  We've worked hard to make Pinoydrums a peaceful and harmonious drum community, and we will not tolerate any misbehaving participant.  And like what I said before, how a person posts and reacts are reflections of his/her personality.

Well-said, bro Akira! 

Thanks also to bro Dindin for shedding some light regarding this issue.

sir drumster, na-introduce ko na ata sarili ko sa bio thread pero check ko ulit at kung di pa, gawin ko na. pero with all due respect po sir, i dont think relevant ang pag disclose ko ng info tungkol sa hanapbuhay ko sa drumming community pero sa ikatatahimik ng lahat ng interesado (at ako'y humbled and flattered naman kung ganun nga), kahit napakasimple lang livelihood ko sige maglagay ako ng konting detalye.

---------- end of OT na di ko naman sinimulan ------------

although di naman sila obligado, it would be nice if both of the parties involved would take some time and clarify the events that took place amongst their fans here. para may closure rin among the fanbase. may status sila at people look up to them kaya medyo naapektuhan talaga and di mapigilan mapagusapan. but tama si jecster, kung masyado na sensitive yung matter, ipaubaya na lang natin sa dalawa yung personal tampuhan issues nila. and when the time comes, malay mo malinawan din tayo and pagtatawanan lang ang mga pangyayari over mamam beer and chibog. pero imho, iba talaga pag influential ang mga involved, talagang di maiwasan pagchismisan. isa na ako sa mga chismosa, aminin! haha.

:lol:
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Online Akira JUMBO

• good vibrations
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »
Just my final note:
RESPECT
is the very least we should give to our fellow members..

..most especially to our LADY members.  :wink:

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2007, 11:46:34 AM »
maraming salamat po sa pag intindi. this is my first and last.

sir drumster, na-introduce ko na ata sarili ko sa bio thread pero check ko ulit at kung di pa, gawin ko na. pero with all due respect po sir, i dont think relevant ang pag disclose ko ng info tungkol sa hanapbuhay ko sa drumming community pero sa ikatatahimik ng lahat ng interesado (at ako'y humbled and flattered naman kung ganun nga), kahit napakasimple lang livelihood ko sige maglagay ako ng konting detalye.

No problem, sis waterfallbubinga!  I was just trying to prove a point, which is to be respectful and tactful to whoever we talk to.  Based on how you post (here and at the Yupangco forum), I know you're a credible and dignified drummer.  Thanks!  :-)

Thank you also to sir Jerico for his statements.  I will now check out the photos from Musikhero...  8-)

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2007, 01:35:46 PM »
mukhang nag enjoy talag kayo ah? tuwang tuwa kayong lahat sa pictures dun sa site ng JB...kakainggit kayo!!!  :lol:
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D

Offline drummerboy827

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2007, 01:59:15 PM »
Is the competish finished? Who won?
"Fast practice = slow progress"
"Slow practice = fast progress"

Offline samzek

• Veteran Member
« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2007, 01:03:04 AM »
tama ....RESPECT mga kapwa ko musician..... :roll:
"Play every note like its your last"
        "It's all in the hands"

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2007, 04:09:50 AM »
Is the competish finished? Who won?

si Otep Conception!  :-D
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D

Offline Jecster25

« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2007, 03:53:41 PM »
Check out JB Music's Musikhero feature last Oct 28 sunday in the Philippine Star Sunday lifestyle..

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
Just my final note:
RESPECT
is the very least we should give to our fellow members..

..most especially to our LADY members.  :wink:

i agree with you sir :) :)
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline Diadem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
i agree with you sir :) :)

LOVE baby :) love the ladies, PASALAMAT TAYONG LAHAT na may mga female forumers dito.  :-D

Offline pyong_2

• Veteran Member
musikhero drummers mismo!!!
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »
napanood ko last last month yung videos ng mga drummers na nakapasok sa musikhero gagaling nila, mismos, kakatuwa yung mga jamming nila lalo na yung jamming nila otep, m.alba & e.severino mga master hihihihih:)
GDBLZ

Offline niNgpo

Re: musikhero drummers mismo!!!
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »
Let's Respect each other mga bro at sis tayu tayo na lang magkakapatid dito na tambolista tayu tayo pa magaaway. Kung meron man issue sana wag natin pagtalunan kung sino mas tama eh siya iangat at sino mali siya ibaon. Sana pagtalunan natin kung paano natin sila prehas na matutulungan!!!

sabi nga nila : Ang gulo madali pasukin ngunit mahirap labasan!

Peace!!!

napanood ko last last month yung videos ng mga drummers na nakapasok sa musikhero gagaling nila, mismos, kakatuwa yung mga jamming nila lalo na yung jamming nila otep, m.alba & e.severino mga master hihihihih:)
yup tama ka sir pyong ang galing nila noh?? haha!!! SI KUYA OTEP grabe humirit!!! bilis ng para diddles ba yun??? haha!! 8-)