hulika

Author Topic: Pedal brands that are "in" today.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline franzdean

• Forum Fanatic
Pedal brands that are "in" today.
« on: November 19, 2018, 07:44:21 AM »
Hello forum. I'm not new here. I signed up in this forum eight or nine years ago. I was very active for about three to four years, then I lay-low for about five years, not bothering to open up this account, because well, GAS is killing me. :eek: ... until recently (To this very day I am typing this whole thing) I remembered philmusic forum existed!

Anyway, Just doing this little survey as to what pedal brands are "in" today in this generation. To new forum members, or those who are just starting out, what brand or guitar pedals do you usually look for when you go classified ads. To the pros or veterans here, are there any specific brands that are hard to find in the Phils?

The reason I'm asking is because I might start a business soon, where I buy stuff here in states and sell it there. I usually find a lot of bargain stuff. like a LOT! I wish to share this deals to everyone as well! I wanted to try first with guitar pedals, and will most probably expand more in the future.

But putting my business plan aside, let this thread just be a fun conversation to everyone as to how they prefer a specific pedal brand.

I remember when I first started here, Boss pedals are the thing! I bet it still is, but there have been a lot of competitions which I am not aware of anymore.

Any thoughts?  :wave:
And baby if I need to, yeah I will keep you in the corner of my eye...

Offline iccurtepnhoj

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Pedal brands that are "in" today.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:29:25 AM »
Hello forum. I'm not new here. I signed up in this forum eight or nine years ago. I was very active for about three to four years, then I lay-low for about five years, not bothering to open up this account, because well, GAS is killing me. :eek: ... until recently (To this very day I am typing this whole thing) I remembered philmusic forum existed!

Anyway, Just doing this little survey as to what pedal brands are "in" today in this generation. To new forum members, or those who are just starting out, what brand or guitar pedals do you usually look for when you go classified ads. To the pros or veterans here, are there any specific brands that are hard to find in the Phils?

The reason I'm asking is because I might start a business soon, where I buy stuff here in states and sell it there. I usually find a lot of bargain stuff. like a LOT! I wish to share this deals to everyone as well! I wanted to try first with guitar pedals, and will most probably expand more in the future.

But putting my business plan aside, let this thread just be a fun conversation to everyone as to how they prefer a specific pedal brand.

I remember when I first started here, Boss pedals are the thing! I bet it still is, but there have been a lot of competitions which I am not aware of anymore.

Any thoughts?  :wave:

Check Mooer Micro Preamp Pedals, there are a lot of brands now competing
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SterlingbyMusicMan/Zoom G3Xn SBMM JP100 Alice String 427PJP
"Strong sense of synchronization between the two [playing] hands,Different Strum for Different Folks"
http://sterlingbymusicman.com/

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 05:30:53 AM »
Caline pedals  :-D
kaso kung galing baka mas mahal. haha
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline dewberry

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 03:45:49 PM »
Personally IMO hindi advisable mag Ship ka ng Chinese brands from States because eh ship pa from China to US then US to Philippines. Parang mas mura pa ship from China to Philippines since you said you will be shipping from US.

Looks like madami ako nakita Keeley sa mga boards here and yun yung wala pang dealer or resellers dito.
Meron sa rockstore manila but looks like hindi na sila active walang new stocks.

Currently meron na dito reseller ng Strymon, EHX, and Neunaber.