hulika

Author Topic: pampapayat  (Read 31062 times)

Offline soundslikebryan

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: pampapayat
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 12:42:57 PM »
per calorie counter, you burn 1,551 calories/4 hours of dancing.

you need to burn 3,500 calories to lose 1 lb.

I'm 5'8", so you see, @ 245 I'm really fat. 180-190 is still pretty fat, but its winter here, so that's my excuse, hehe. Come summertime, I'll be around 160ish again.
Bakit hindi ka pwedeng mapuyat sa umaga?

http://www.myspace.com/bryanjason  http://twitter.com/bryanjason

Offline Schimitar

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 09:56:30 PM »
The safest way to get thin is to take in dietary fibers.

Oatmeal is a good source.

Pde rin ung nabibili sa mercury na Fibermate or ung psyllium husks.
kasi with fibers pati ung cholesterol sa intestines nakukuha ng fibers.

Pati blood cholesterol mo bababa.
Time is short, let's play music as long as possible.

Offline meotron

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 10:47:32 PM »
ehem, hehehe, dati po 225 lbs ako after a month lang 205 na ako, simple lang hehehe, pacheck-up ka sa doctor mo, tapos sasabhin sayo na kelangan mo magbawas ng timbang kasi prone ka na sa hypertension at high-blood, so natakot ako hehehe, gusto ko pa makita mga apo kong makagraduate o kaya makapagasawa, kaya dali-dali akong nag diet, 1 rice+fish sa morning, 1 rice+gulay sa lunch, tapos fruits pag gabi, then gym ako twice a week...pag merienda skyflakes o kahit anong crackers, ganun lang solve ka na  :-D pero ngayon bumabalik na naman ata ako sa 225lbs hehehe, hirap tumuloy pag nagstop ka...lalo na at wala naman talaga sa daily routine mo yung pagpapapayat, hehehe...pero ngayon pinipilit ko ulit hehehe :-D

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 11:28:53 PM »
ehem, hehehe, dati po 225 lbs ako after a month lang 205 na ako, simple lang hehehe, pacheck-up ka sa doctor mo, tapos sasabhin sayo na kelangan mo magbawas ng timbang kasi prone ka na sa hypertension at high-blood, so natakot ako hehehe, gusto ko pa makita mga apo kong makagraduate o kaya makapagasawa, kaya dali-dali akong nag diet, 1 rice+fish sa morning, 1 rice+gulay sa lunch, tapos fruits pag gabi, then gym ako twice a week...pag merienda skyflakes o kahit anong crackers, ganun lang solve ka na  :-D pero ngayon bumabalik na naman ata ako sa 225lbs hehehe, hirap tumuloy pag nagstop ka...lalo na at wala naman talaga sa daily routine mo yung pagpapapayat, hehehe...pero ngayon pinipilit ko ulit hehehe :-D

you are losing way too much weight bro... 225 to 205 in just one month?! thats dangerous and thats temporary. ive been working out for almost 3 months now and from 218 lbs i am currently at 214 lbs ( i work out for 1 hour 30 mins in martial arts 4-5 times a week)... weight loss is slow... because as bryan said, it is a CHANGE OF LIFESTYLE... not something you do just so you can look good in a photo shoot or something.

and one advice i can give is: DON'T BE OBSESSED WITH THE SCALE

your weight would be yoyo-ing because of water in your body. believe it or not you would weigh 200 in the morning and at night you'd be 204 or something...

i advice you to step on the scale only once a week at a consistent time if possible.

real weight loss can be felt with your pants, and your clothes. you know you are on the right path when you can run longer, do more sit-ups, etc. compared to  last month. if nothing changes with what you feel after working out, then you need to exert more effort or you have to increase your workout time.

and as bryan said, dont rely on dieting and eating those miniscule amount of food. your weight loss there is temporary. i have not met anyone who kept their diet and their weight for 2 years straight - even my 170 lbs 6'1 cousin (he isnt fat he just wants to lose his tummy). he did the "no rice" thing for 6 months and dropped to 160 lbs (and lost his tummy) ... and right now he is back to 170 lbs and of course, eating rice (and the tummy came back too).

as for working out... as ive said, it took me 4 years of not working out to gain back my old weight ... and even at my "unhealthy" weight... i still could run 5 rounds straight around a soccer field - i think i can do 10 now... 12 if i wanna kill myself and feel like crap afterwards.

Offline mawts_gwaps

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 11:48:07 PM »
kung ayaw mo talagang mag-exercise, at ayaw mong magutom...

try mo atkins diet brad..

i started nung jan 1 this year lang, i was 242 lbs back then

after 11 months, im now 166 lbs.. sayang wala ako ma-post ngaun na before and after pix..

i lost 24 lbs in my first month, tapos ngaun i have lost a total of 76lbs

its essentially an eat-all-you-can diet.. pero shempre, yung catch, you're only allowed 20 grams of carbohydrates a day (sugar, rice, bread, pasta)

after that, kahit nakahiga kana sa bahay nang busog na busog, nag-llose ka parin ng weight.. umabot nga ako dun ng 1 pound a day eh..

if nag-aappeal sau toh, first of all, buy the book..

tapos, bwelo ka na, eat everything na bawal and you would think you'll miss..

tapos rekta na, and see urself disappear... :-D
"OUIDO", hindi "WIDOW"

Offline soundslikebryan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 02:20:15 AM »

after 11 months, im now 166 lbs.. sayang wala ako ma-post ngaun na before and after pix..

its essentially an eat-all-you-can diet.. pero shempre, yung catch, you're only allowed 20 grams of carbohydrates a day (sugar, rice, bread, pasta)

after that, kahit nakahiga kana sa bahay nang busog na busog, nag-llose ka parin ng weight.. umabot nga ako dun ng 1 pound a day eh..

The thing is its still a "DIET".

psychologically, nakaka-turn off. imagine, puro protein lang kakainin mo, hehe. tapos hahanapin mo pa yung low glycemic indexed complex carbs, nakakahilo na agad.

Weight loss should be gradual. The weighing scale sabi nga ni Incx is evil.

A better measuring device is your jeans. Let's say you started changing your lifestyle, within two weeks, do you feel any different? Of course, no cheating. Sabihin mo man na you followed your new eating habits, tapos you pig out naman twice or three times a week, eh wala din mangyayari. Tapos ide-deny mo pa sa sarili mo, its ok, nag-e-excercise naman ako. Tapos you missed 3 sessions ng work out, ahhhh...so on....so forth.....

its up to you. Go see a doctor first before you change your way of eating anyhow. Too much protein can cause High blood pressure and sometimes it triggers diabetes and gout. Less carbs, means less dietary fiber and loss of nutrients...etc...etc...

Good luck!!!!

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2007, 04:57:09 AM »

Atkin's diet is really... ok, i hope some of you might not get mad, but really, this is just my opinion (and i guess some doctors agree with this). the atkin's diet is a lie. if anyone would get mad at my opinion, i won't reply to it para naman hindi magkaroon ng flame war itong health thread, hehehe... baka hindi tone shoot out mangyari dito kundi, calorie shoot out, hehehe...

the only reason why atkin's seems to work is because the ones who go thru that, end up eating less than what they normally eat. for one thing, ive had friends who ate 5 cups of rice, have you met anyone who ate 5 cups of beef or pork? if they did, theyd probably not only be overweight, but also have big problems with their cholesterol level - lets us all remember that cholesterol comes from animal fat.

i know its hard for ppl to swallow... but losing weight is just like playing guitar ... you have to really work hard to get results... it is tiring and there are days where it isnt fun, but if you are commited to your goals... taking small steps and having patience will help you reach your goal - which is PERMANENT weight loss.

-*-

a bit OT:

i notice ppl really have no patience. a good example is my mom... she told me "you only lose 1 lb for the month? your workout is useless" ... thats the thing, if ppl were just patient enough they would achieve more... when i started playing bass, i couldnt finger pick the bassline to Greenday's "She" ... it took me a whole month just to do that tempo and 3 months to play the whole song. im not a very good bass player now, but i can fingerpick some really crazy death metal tempos... and i owe that to the fact that i ddnt quit or use a pick (i could already pick some crazy tempos cause i played guitar for more than 5 years) when my fingers took a very long time to adjust.

and oh, dont listen to ppl's negative comments when you are just working out and losing 1lb per month or something... and dont get discouraged too. ganyan talaga yan. also, if you are gonna get a GF, find one who understands your lifestyle.

Offline soundslikebryan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 05:31:59 AM »
1 lb. a month, is actually very slow. a lb. a week is much sensible if you're really on track.

Kaya nga nagkaroon ng 52 week plan ang menshealth. If you lose 1 lb. a week, that's 52 lbs. in a year. That is slow burning of your fat and gaining the right muscles.

The thing is your first week of getting back on track you lose water weight. That's about 10-15 lbs. You gain it back right away, kaya maraming nadi-discourage. You can turn this around by continuing what you do. This is what a plateau means. Stuck ka sa weight mo, after doing hard work.

Change up a bit of your routine. The thing is consistency.

I'll just repeat the science.

1 lb. = 3500 calories.

You eat less 500 calories of your daily requirement (or that of your BMR), you lose 1 lb. in a week. 500 cal. X 7 days = 3500 cals. = 1 lb. less.

I have a thing though. I gain weight pag winter na. I get lazy when its cold. Though I don't eat much, sedentary lang ang body ko, so not much caloric burning na nangyayari. Right now, I started going back to the gym early. Its too early to say anything, but I'm targeting my ideal weight by summertime. That's a good 7-8 months to go.

Clean eating, means good habits, means better health, means longer life.

sabi nga ni spiderman - eat lots of green leafy vegetables.

Offline zuperk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 09:11:10 PM »
naggygym na ko ngayun eh,

ok lang ba kahit kumain ako ng kanin?
..............Z.U.P.E.R.K..............

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2008, 05:03:18 AM »
don't eat too much and don't drink too much.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline blasphemous_grim

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 09:10:56 AM »

I work out too.. yeah it's ok to eat rice. But not too much. When you work out, make sure your working out the correct way. You'll burn fat and lose calories when you work out, so you'll need to rest and eat to regain the strength but DO NOT eat too much. Kc, nagwwork out ka nga but babawiin mo nman later sa pgkain mo at ung rason mo e, napagod ako e kelangan kong kmain. Useles lng dn..

Offline tompots

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 01:53:28 AM »
ayos sir IncX! nakakainspire tuloy mag work out ulit para pumayat. Ang hirap din kasi magsipag sa pagwowork out kung wala kang nakikita na resulta pero pag may nakikita ka na tao na kaya naman pala mag bawas ng timbang eh sisipagin rin. More tips!  :lol:
"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand."   - Karl Marx

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 10:32:36 AM »

oo na try ko na to' w/ badminton every other day...
3 years ago
30lbs in one month
tpos on day sinubukan kong kumain ng kanin naka lbm ako... :-D

Offline xid02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

depende sa work out mo..

much better kung mas marami proteins...
tapos mas nagiging wild pa sila kase feeling nila dominant sila na parang "i-wil devour you"

Offline joelskytursky

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2008, 12:22:26 AM »
gym sagot sa lahat pre. saka sinisiryoso yun. hindi yun tipong pag pinasukan papayat kana. deins. saka wag crash dieting. oks na na mejo mabagal as long na hindi crash para deins na balik at masanay pa ang chan. dapat ang paggym tinutuloy tuloy :)
maliit man, nakapupuwing parin

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »
has any one here tried hydrocycut?

Offline rockizta123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »
wala bang gamot dito para pumayat? :lol:

Offline Tasty

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 10:55:41 AM »
I'll share what I know.

1. Starving yourself is never a good thing because it kills your metabolism altogether. Low metabolic rate = you get fat faster when you increase you food intake even just a little bit. You need food for strength. What you should focus on cutting is your fat intake. Carbs? Take in enough to fuel your day-to-day activities.

The bottomline is you should eat (and eat healthy) when you are hungry.

2. Regular cardio helps you burn fat and makes your heart and lungs stronger. I also found out recently that cancer cells don't thrive on well oxygenated bodies. Who wouldn't want that?

3. Strength training/body building increases your lean muscle mass, which in turn boosts your resting metabolism, which makes you burn more calories (even while doing nothing), which ultimately makes it a lot harder for you to get fat.

4. Supplements? Most fat burners, at least the "good" ones, cause palpitation and light-headedness. I personally just take whey protein to help me get the most out of my workouts. Again, more muscle = more calories burned even while you're sleeping.

5. Less junk and more of real food. Grab an apple instead of a bag of chips. Both will satisfy your hunger but that bag of chips will only give you empty calories.

You don't have to completely detach yourself from junk food. You can still have some from time to time.

6. Diet sodas never work. The artificial sweeteners in them will actually trigger your body to crave for more calories than usual.

Enjoy. :-)
Change the way you gig with innovative gear upgrades from gigkitty!

Offline ispaks

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »
Avoid eating junkfoods, cardio work-out & discipline.  :-) last year nag 205lbs ako, then nag research ako sa net on how to lose some weight... jogging 4x a week, no more fastfood restaurants (mcdo, jollibee, wendys etc), and hindi ako nagpapa gutom. I eat 5-7 x a day, small frequent meals. After 6 mos nag 170lbs ako.   :-) effective for me ung ganun. Right now 180lbs ulit ako dahil sa walang cardio, tinamad mag jogging ng 2mos. hehehehe
Music is a language. Learn to speak it and then really say something!

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,145039.0.html

Offline metalsef

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 02:40:40 AM »
mga sir help naman..i lived a life as a fat dude ever since i was a kid until I worked in a fast food as a service crew. I was 245 lbs and after undergoing hard work for six months i became 160 lbs. and continued working for different fast food branches for couple of years. but now, sad to say, I gained back that irritating 240 lbs. because I'm now working as a call center agent  :-( gusto kong bumalik sa trabahong mahirap pero ung sahod ang pumipigil sakin. I'm already married so I can't afford to lose my job as an agent and go back to cook chicken and burgers hehehe. tips naman mga sir kung pano papayat pag night shift ang trabaho  :-D
Watch our live performances:

Hell yeah!

Offline Tasty

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »
mga sir help naman..i lived a life as a fat dude ever since i was a kid until I worked in a fast food as a service crew. I was 245 lbs and after undergoing hard work for six months i became 160 lbs. and continued working for different fast food branches for couple of years. but now, sad to say, I gained back that irritating 240 lbs. because I'm now working as a call center agent  :-( gusto kong bumalik sa trabahong mahirap pero ung sahod ang pumipigil sakin. I'm already married so I can't afford to lose my job as an agent and go back to cook chicken and burgers hehehe. tips naman mga sir kung pano papayat pag night shift ang trabaho  :-D
We can't really do anything about your work schedule. What you can do is get a set of weights and a stationary bike/treadmill and do your workouts at home.

The good thing about this is that you won't have to travel to and from the gym, thereby saving time.

The down side is that since you'll be having a limited set of equipment at home, your progress will be much slower. However, you can probably make the most of it with a little creativity.

Aside from working out, make sure that you take in less fat/junk, and more of the good food.

Finally, take every opportunity to exercise. Walk briskly, take the stairs, etc.

Offline metalsef

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
We can't really do anything about your work schedule. What you can do is get a set of weights and a stationary bike/treadmill and do your workouts at home.

The good thing about this is that you won't have to travel to and from the gym, thereby saving time.

The down side is that since you'll be having a limited set of equipment at home, your progress will be much slower. However, you can probably make the most of it with a little creativity.

Aside from working out, make sure that you take in less fat/junk, and more of the good food.

Finally, take every opportunity to exercise. Walk briskly, take the stairs, etc.

wow thanks sir. I think that'll help. mataas hagdan sa bahay hehe try ko nga. thanks ulit sir  :-)
Watch our live performances:

Hell yeah!

Offline Tasty

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »
wow thanks sir. I think that'll help. mataas hagdan sa bahay hehe try ko nga. thanks ulit sir  :-)
No problem.

Good luck. :-D

By the way, I forgot to mention having frequent small meals instead of 3 big meals every day. That should keep your metabolism revved up. :wink:

Offline panterica

• Board Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2008, 11:40:25 PM »
has any one here tried hydrocycut?

muscletech's hydroxycut hardcore and vitrix's lipo-6 are good fat burners.
I know you would say that at for the record di mo ako kilala ROOKIEBOY. Tinawag kitang rookie at di lahat, IKAW LANG GET IT. Hanggang dyan ka na lang....puro cheap shots - Pallas

"Good artists copy, great artists steal"

Offline juan_alderete

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2008, 12:23:44 AM »
south beach diet:

effective for me 100%, sobrang hirap nga lang, as in papayat na papayat ka
one week palang you can see results na,.

but I dont recommend this much (simply because its unhealthy)

** you will remove the main Carbohydrate foodz on your diet

** no Breads, no Rice = ulam lang lahat, kahit maraming ulam basta no rice

** you can eat all foodz with little carbs, biskwit, chocol8, etc. just not the two           there^^

** its effective without exercise like what I did, but not recommended

** you can eat na ng main CARBS if nakuha mu na ung gusto mung weight.

** but you can always do it if you want BANGKAY looks kasi sobrang effective
    talaga.

** I've done this because I'm too frustrated and It works. hahah

** take vitamins, to not get sick, kasi pag binigla mu yung body mu
     for this real life trauma you will easily get sick , hahaha

IT WOKRS FOR ME,. but as I've said, its not that pleasant.

I just wanna share this life changing thing, really change my life. hehe,
mas dumami pa ang chiks, hahaha,