hulika

Author Topic: tips on how to QUIT smoking  (Read 23985 times)

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: tips on how to QUIT smoking
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2014, 10:19:37 PM »
Nice share and tips guys!

Ako, cold turkey since November last year. May sindi ng paisa isa nun holidays pero di ko na mahithit. Nababahuan na rin ako sa amoy. I think this time my goal wins over the craving. Ano nga ba goal ko? That is to age well. I don't wanna look like sh*t when I'm 40 and I still have 9 years to better myself.
www.soundclick.com/viruprison | www.soundcloud.com/lei-guitarist

Don't let the gearhead kill the musician in you. Philmusic s/b PhilGEAR

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2014, 01:23:11 AM »
Jan 8, 2014

:)

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2015, 08:44:47 AM »
UP!

Jan 8, 2015

:razz:

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2015, 04:59:36 PM »
social smoker here..

nagkakayayaan kasi sa opis..kaya napayosi din.. sa bahay at sa labas di naman...sa opis lang habang chit chat and pakikisama with the colleagues...4-5 sticks maximum in a day..

pero pagpasok 2015...tinigil ko na..ok lang naman paisa isa siguro pag may mag abot lalo sa gig....pero di na yung bibili pa ako ng isang pack..

tama kayo medyo di ko na gusto amoy ng yosi sa damit.. kaya feeling fresh all day na ..hehe.. di naman ako nagcrave or anything...so all good..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2015, 10:05:57 AM »
Got rid of this habit close to 10 years now. Such a waste of money (P300 a pack over here) let alone the lethal health benefits in the long run. My mother chain smokes and her memory is starting to suffer. Couple that with stress, lack of exercise and a poor diet I wonder if she will have some sort of Alzheimers, Dementia or some form of Cognitive impairment.

Her father doesn't even know who she is anymore....same lifestyle.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2015, 06:27:51 AM »
I started smoking 4-5 sticks a day during the time when I was 3rd year to 4th year college, quit for 2 years and then came back again with the same amount of cigs a day.

hard to quit, but never say never.