hulika

Author Topic: PhilMusic Dog Lovers  (Read 216681 times)

Offline karl666

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: PhilMusic Dog Lovers
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2009, 07:32:50 PM »
Naku kawawa ngayon mga pets natin dahil putukan nanaman mamaya..

oo nga eh.. ung aso ko kinukulong sa kotse.. iwas ingay..
references: sbalbaguio2006 , washburny , pentagram x , markv , tone thinker, r_chino18

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »
I am proud of my baby...spoiled 9month old dog...got her name from the first food she ate...born at the hotel where I work.

Fave food nya are fried chicken and hotdog (believe it or not, she can identify the hotdog brands). "Spoiled Dog" tawag sa kanya ng mga taga Village. She sleeps with me at kelangan ko pa i-sanitize paw and skin, foot lotion must also be applied on her paw as per her request and fur spray before going to sleep cause she will be waiting for it, di ka nya tatantanang kalabitin kahit antok ka na. When she's hungry, kakalabitin ka nya para sumunod sa kanya papunta sa bowl nya. Hunger Strike ang drama nya kapag alam nyang aalis ka ng bahay. When I'm packing my things, hihilahin nya gamit ko palabas ng bag at ibabalik ng cabinet. She also loves music wag lang paulit-ulit, kakahulan nya ang amp. mo...lol Her tricks? whenever you command her to go outside....she will lay on her back and start making her "sinok" at di sya hihinto hanggat di mo sinasabing..."ok, baby...hindi na". Literal na sinisinok sya kapag nastress.

Breed: Local Breed/Maarteng Askal (welcome po ba dito?)
Born: March 29, 2009
First period: December 2, 2009

i love her sooo much that the idea of parting our ways give me tears already...... at kahit local breed lang sya... taking care of her is really PRICELESS!

Ewan ko ba bat durog na durog ang puso ko sa mga aso...My dog made me believe that dogs are really man's bestfriends. She hit the hardest part of my heart. I can not blame a married friend who chooses to take care/adopt dogs than having their own kids.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 01:14:04 PM by Mrs.Fields »

Offline akosimic

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »
I am proud of my baby...spoiled 9month old dog...got her name from the first food she ate...born at the hotel where I work.

Fave food nya are crispy bacon, fried chicken and hotdog (believe it or not, she can identify the hotdog brands). "Spoiled Dog" tawag sa kanya ng mga taga Village. She sleeps with me at kelangan ko pa i-sanitize paw and skin, foot lotion must also be applied on her paw as per her request and fur spray before going to sleep cause she will be waiting for it, di ka nya tatantanang kalabitin kahit antok ka na. When she's hungry, kakalabitin ka nya para sumunod sa kanya papunta sa bowl nya. Hunger Strike ang drama nya kapag alam nyang aalis ka ng bahay. When I'm packing my things, hihilahin nya gamit ko palabas ng bag. She also loves music wag lang paulit-ulit, kakahulan nya ang amp. mo...lol Her tricks? whenever you command her to go outside....she will lay on her back and start making her "sinok" at di sya hihinto hanggat di mo sinasabing..."ok, baby...hindi na".

Breed: Local Breed/Maarteng Askal
Born: March 29, 2009
First period: December 2, 2009

I love her soooo much!!!at kahit maarteng loyal breed lang sya... hindi hindi ko ipagpapalit ang loyalty at sweetness nya.

Dogs leave paws in our hearts....

ang cute. reminds me of someones dog. payo lang, hinay lang sa bacon. in theory bawal sa mga aso yun.

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2010, 02:19:05 AM »

ang cute. reminds me of someones dog. payo lang, hinay lang sa bacon. in theory bawal sa mga aso yun.

thanks so much po....

yeah... my baby is really cute and sweet. a friend of mine asked me if she can buy my baby at Php 10,000 (no kidding) kahit maarteng local breed lang sya, papalitan daw ng may breed, nagbe-breed kasi sila ....kasi malambing talaga basta kaibigan ko, feeling close na rin sila.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
of course di ako pumayag...sya pa lang ang naalagaan kong dog and i love her soooo much....she's my Pinocchia dog... :lol: :lol: :lol: 

ganun po ba? sabi kasi sa nabasa ko basta canola oil/ olive oil daw ginamit ok lang daw basta maximum is once every two weeks....well, di naman sya parati kumakain ng bacon, wala rin ako parating pambili...lol... madalas is hotdog talaga.... wala raw kasing asong tumatanggi sa hotdog. :wink: :wink: :wink:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 02:33:25 AM by Mrs.Fields »

Offline dropdeadhungry

« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2010, 11:38:01 AM »
I want chow-chow kaso hindi daw friendly yun.:(
My freedom is my happiness

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »
I want chow-chow kaso hindi daw friendly yun.:(

I beg to disagree, I have two chow chows at home, very friendly I can leave them unsupervised with my 3 year old nephew.  :-D

any dog can be vicious even a shih-tzu, it all boils down to how the dog was raised... my chows are raised with us, I barely caged them so they are in constant contact with humans making them very sociable.

advertisement my chow is pregnant due to give birth by the end of january wahehehe
matututo kaya ako magdrums? kelan kaya iyon...

need gear: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28593

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
it all boils down to how the dog was raised...

i completely agree.... i think all dogs are born to be sweet well, it depends nga sa statement above.my baby is just a local breed pero super sweet talaga... di pa sya naiitali, di ko pa rin sya nakukulong except nung puppy pa sya (inside a shoe box). before i was thinking that local breeds are "pasaway" but di pala ganun... i have treated her na parang tao... she's my Pinnochia dog... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i remember a story during my kindergarten years.......
http://www.saintspreserved.com/roch/roch.htm

advertisement my chow is pregnant due to give birth by the end of january wahehehe

congrats....!!! my baby had her period (in heat) last Dec. 2, 2009 but i'm not yet ready to be a grandma at this early...lol
still waiting for the 4month labrador in the village to be an adult...he will be the prospect boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 01:48:52 PM by Mrs.Fields »

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »
i completely agree.... i think all dogs are born to be sweet well, it depends nga sa statement above.my baby is just a local breed pero super sweet talaga... di pa sya naiitali, di ko pa rin sya nakukulong except nung puppy pa sya (inside a shoe box). before i was thinking that local breeds are "pasaway" but di pala ganun... i have treated her na parang tao... she's my Pinnochia dog... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i remember a story during my kindergarten years.......
http://www.saintspreserved.com/roch/roch.htm

congrats....!!! my baby had her period (in heat) last Dec. 2, 2009 but i'm not yet ready to be a grandma at this early...lol
still waiting for the 4month labrador in the village to be an adult...he will be the prospect boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol:

local born dogs are generally healthier din than pure bred dogs because of the wide diversity in their gene pool... ayos magkaroon ng "aspin" (asong pinoy) kasi you very rarely have to worry about their health hehehe unlike these very fragile pure breds hehehe.

This will be my 2nd chow litter, Im hoping to show my puppies if ever they turn out the way I hope they do .

Offline akosimic

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2010, 10:06:11 AM »
ganun po ba? sabi kasi sa nabasa ko basta canola oil/ olive oil daw ginamit ok lang daw basta maximum is once every two weeks....well, di naman sya parati kumakain ng bacon, wala rin ako parating pambili...lol... madalas is hotdog talaga.... wala raw kasing asong tumatanggi sa hotdog. :wink: :wink: :wink:

actually its the preparation of bacon that makes it unacceptable since parang smoked ham rin yan.

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »
mga pits ko naman. kanin tsaka sawdust (nabibili sa mga meat stores) niluluto namin pa parang adobo.. ayaw na nila ng dogfood..

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
mga pits ko naman. kanin tsaka sawdust (nabibili sa mga meat stores) niluluto namin pa parang adobo.. ayaw na nila ng dogfood..

may binili ako kay baby ko.... sa SM frozen dog food.....tapos ok naman sana gana nya kumain eh kaso baho ng utot amoy bulok na karne... :lol: :lol: :lol:
di ko na nga alam kung nung ipapakain ko... ang pihikan kasi nya. ayaw na ng pellets, sawa na...nagkamolds na lang tuloy yung natira...pag rice ang binigay mo, pinapapak lang ang ulam... di ko na naman pedeng parating hotdog kasi kaya nyang ubusin almost 1/2 kl. in just one seating...wawa naman bulsa ko... :| di pa kakainin pag di TJ
btw, ive tried VCO virgin coconut oil.....pampagana na raw as per vet...ngeks, isang araw lang gumana sa baby ko. may drops pa sa king recommend, try ko next time.

may i ask for some suggestions kung nung masarap na dog food for them.... sa case kasi ng aso ko kelangan ata every week papalitan ko ang pagkain nya or alternate maybe..... hirap na hirap akong magpakain.... nagpapasubo pa minsan.... :|

actually its the preparation of bacon that makes it unacceptable since parang smoked ham rin yan.

i'll take note of that...thanks so much... :-)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:27:22 AM by Mrs.Fields »

Offline akosimic

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2010, 10:57:18 AM »
may i ask for some suggestions kung nung masarap na dog food for them.... sa case kasi ng aso ko kelangan ata every week papalitan ko ang pagkain nya or alternate maybe..... hirap na hirap akong magpakain.... nagpapasubo pa minsan.... :|

liver spread or potted meat. mura pa just mix it with some rice. works for my dachshund. maarte rin yun.

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »
VCO ginagamit ko din para sa mga alaga ko kaso pinapahid ko sa body para maganda yung coat ng fur

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2010, 12:35:54 AM »

liver spread or potted meat. mura pa just mix it with some rice. works for my dachshund. maarte rin yun.

na try ko na bro..ayaw kainin...
adobong atay.....lahat na ng atay, manok, baboy, baka...lahat na ata ng luto ginawa ko na... ihaw, prito, adobo...ayaw pa rin
pag fried chicken ulam nya ng breakfast, dapat beef naman sa lunch at kelangang iba rin dinner nya or else.... papanisin nya ang laman ng bowl nya
dami ko na nasasayang na foods....sisig na walang sili nga ayaw din pati dog food nya kelangan once a week lang at di pa kakain kung di mo susubuan.... nagka amag na tuloy yung dog food nya....hayizzzz
may vaccine na sya for booster pero wa epek pa rin..... napakapihikan talaga
chewies lang parati ang gusto....kaso bigat sa bulsa at baho utot sobra.... :lol:

some vitamins that you guys can recommend are much appreciated....thanks

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2010, 08:13:03 AM »
naging problem ko na rin to with my chows... at the end of the day kailangan matuto ung aso na huwag kumain ng kung ano ano... nung puppy pa ung dalawa kong chow naging pihikan sila sa pagkain nila vitality ang dog food nila nun, then I switched to canidae all life stages... after a while nagsawa rin sila, nirecommend ng friend ko na bigyan ko ng boiled pork liver. Boiled lang talaga and walang kahit anong spices kahit asin. after ma boil ung liver, i run it sa food processor without the "sabaw"... after nya sa food processor, eh di durog durog na un, binabalik ko ung sabaw/"stock". I put about 2 tablespoons of the liver sa kibbles (dry dogfood) ng aso and add din some stock, aun simot sarap. works everytime. Ngayon Go Natural Salmon and Oatmeal ang pinapakain ko sa kanila, almost a year ko na rin binibigay yun sa kanila and hindi sila nagsasawa, a 13.5 kilo bag costs 2050, it lasts about a month for my 2 two year old chow chows. 

I was almost tempted din to give nalang the tasty table food we have, I know they'd eat it and all will be fine today, but god knows what effects it'll have on them tomorrow  :-D, better safe than sorry.

Mrs Fields, I'd recommend Go Natural for your dog, its expensive yeah but its actually cheaper than lets say eaukanuba or pedigree hehehe... heres the analysis, eukanuba 18kilo costs about 2.5k and you feed a 20kilo dog about 4-5 cups a day, Go Natural 13.5kilos costs 2k, and you feed 1.5-2 cups a day for a 20kilo dog :-D.

The more meat you feed your dog, the more smelly their poop will be hehehe

Last, kung talagang pihikan ung dog mo sa pagkain, go Cold Turkey :-D it sounds mean really but it'll teach your pooch that there is a certain time he/she can eat. Here's how to do it and how I did it: Offer your dog some dog food (dry kibbles/pellets), if he/she doesnt finish it in 20minutes, take out the bowl... come next feeding time, offer him/her the same feed, repeat until the dog eats the dog food. No dog will let himself go hungry, sooner or later he will learn that if he doesnt eat what you offer him, he'll go hungry hehehe. It may sound mean but you're actually doing your dog a favor... a Dog needs a set of rules to live by, they need to work for their food just like they did in the wild. I do this naman by issuing a command before they get their bowl :-D a simple "sit" will do. This way they live a fuller life. Oh yeah a dog is a dog not a child :-D

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2010, 08:15:37 AM »

easy on the sawdust, nagbibigay din ako dati nyan sa chow ko, super high in fats hehehe

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »
naging problem ko na rin to with my chows... at the end of the day kailangan matuto ung aso na huwag kumain ng kung ano ano... nung puppy pa ung dalawa kong chow naging pihikan sila sa pagkain nila vitality ang dog food nila nun, then I switched to canidae all life stages... after a while nagsawa rin sila, nirecommend ng friend ko na bigyan ko ng boiled pork liver. Boiled lang talaga and walang kahit anong spices kahit asin. after ma boil ung liver, i run it sa food processor without the "sabaw"... after nya sa food processor, eh di durog durog na un, binabalik ko ung sabaw/"stock". I put about 2 tablespoons of the liver sa kibbles (dry dogfood) ng aso and add din some stock, aun simot sarap. works everytime. Ngayon Go Natural Salmon and Oatmeal ang pinapakain ko sa kanila, almost a year ko na rin binibigay yun sa kanila and hindi sila nagsasawa, a 13.5 kilo bag costs 2050, it lasts about a month for my 2 two year old chow chows. 

I was almost tempted din to give nalang the tasty table food we have, I know they'd eat it and all will be fine today, but god knows what effects it'll have on them tomorrow  :-D, better safe than sorry.

Mrs Fields, I'd recommend Go Natural for your dog, its expensive yeah but its actually cheaper than lets say eaukanuba or pedigree hehehe... heres the analysis, eukanuba 18kilo costs about 2.5k and you feed a 20kilo dog about 4-5 cups a day, Go Natural 13.5kilos costs 2k, and you feed 1.5-2 cups a day for a 20kilo dog :-D.

The more meat you feed your dog, the more smelly their poop will be hehehe

Last, kung talagang pihikan ung dog mo sa pagkain, go Cold Turkey :-D it sounds mean really but it'll teach your pooch that there is a certain time he/she can eat. Here's how to do it and how I did it: Offer your dog some dog food (dry kibbles/pellets), if he/she doesnt finish it in 20minutes, take out the bowl... come next feeding time, offer him/her the same feed, repeat until the dog eats the dog food. No dog will let himself go hungry, sooner or later he will learn that if he doesnt eat what you offer him, he'll go hungry hehehe. It may sound mean but you're actually doing your dog a favor... a Dog needs a set of rules to live by, they need to work for their food just like they did in the wild. I do this naman by issuing a command before they get their bowl :-D a simple "sit" will do. This way they live a fuller life. Oh yeah a dog is a dog not a child :-D

hahaha natawa ako sa last phrase mo.... :lol:
yeah, my honey told me that I'm spoiling my dog too much though as I have mentioned she is an aspin. i wonder kung bakit kakaiba sya sa mga local breeds na magana kumain maybe it's because how i treated her when she was still a puppy. malamang kasalan ko rin talga, i work in a hotel where i have lots of variety of foods na inuuwi ko sa kanya, i find my peace of mind kapag kita kong nasasarapan sya. chicken cordon bleu, hungarian sausage, beef strogannof (not sure of the spelling) etc. ang ibinibigay ko sa kanya... anyway, that's my food share...free naman yun kaya i didn't worry about it's price.

i am actually applying now the Cold Turkey that you have mentioned. i read it through some site also, positive reinforcement as they say. yes, it works thus, my baby este my dog  :-) :| pala keeps on making "kalabit" on me asking for her food kapag tinaas ko na sa mesa pero kapag binaba ko na bowl nya...she won't eat naman... i guess, kulang pa training ko sa kanya.i'll try to have a harder heart for her para di na sya masyado maarte at pihikan sana it's not too late.
i'll try to give her canned dog foods that costs Php100++, two or three spoon of it will do (i wish :-)) and blended liver puree (either chicken liver or pork can do?) halo ko nalang sa rice as other dog lovers are suggesting. this is my first time to own a dog kaya medyo nangangapa pa ako... actually, testing last sana to cause i'm planning to buy a dog with breed like chow-chow or golden retriever or labrador good thing i never treated my aspin as askal... she has completed all her vaccines, pinapavet ko rin sya kaya yun, sya na ata ang pinaka maarteng aspin sa buong Philippines :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, i also ask vet for some appetite booster vitamins for her, it's a little costly Php 400++ per table but doc. recommended some alternative/ generic vitamins for my adult dog. vet said tiki-tiki (vitamins for babies) for puppies age 0-8 months will be a better alternative and immune system booster unfortunately, i learned it late. my baby is now an adult dog, it doesn't apply to her.

thank you so much g0d5_g1ft for giving your advises. matutulungan na ako neto ng malaki.big help, big hand...much appreciated. :wink:

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »
hahaha natawa ako sa last phrase mo.... :lol:
yeah, my honey told me that I'm spoiling my dog too much though as I have mentioned she is an aspin. i wonder kung bakit kakaiba sya sa mga local breeds na magana kumain maybe it's because how i treated her when she was still a puppy. malamang kasalan ko rin talga, i work in a hotel where i have lots of variety of foods na inuuwi ko sa kanya, i find my peace of mind kapag kita kong nasasarapan sya. chicken cordon bleu, hungarian sausage, beef strogannof (not sure of the spelling) etc. ang ibinibigay ko sa kanya... anyway, that's my food share...free naman yun kaya i didn't worry about it's price.

i am actually applying now the Cold Turkey that you have mentioned. i read it through some site also, positive reinforcement as they say. yes, it works thus, my baby este my dog  :-) :| pala keeps on making "kalabit" on me asking for her food kapag tinaas ko na sa mesa pero kapag binaba ko na bowl nya...she won't eat naman... i guess, kulang pa training ko sa kanya.i'll try to have a harder heart for her para di na sya masyado maarte at pihikan sana it's not too late.
i'll try to give her canned dog foods that costs Php100++, two or three spoon of it will do (i wish :-)) and blended liver puree (either chicken liver or pork can do?) halo ko nalang sa rice as other dog lovers are suggesting. this is my first time to own a dog kaya medyo nangangapa pa ako... actually, testing last sana to cause i'm planning to buy a dog with breed like chow-chow or golden retriever or labrador good thing i never treated my aspin as askal... she has completed all her vaccines, pinapavet ko rin sya kaya yun, sya na ata ang pinaka maarteng aspin sa buong Philippines :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, i also ask vet for some appetite booster vitamins for her, it's a little costly Php 400++ per table but doc. recommended some alternative/ generic vitamins for my adult dog. vet said tiki-tiki (vitamins for babies) for puppies age 0-8 months will be a better alternative and immune system booster unfortunately, i learned it late. my baby is now an adult dog, it doesn't apply to her.

thank you so much g0d5_g1ft for giving your advises. matutulungan na ako neto ng malaki.big help, big hand...much appreciated. :wink:

hi mrs fields yeah napasobra research ko about taking care of dogs nung namatayan ako ng dog 2 years ago,.. it was a fake chow na may sakit, 4 days lang dedo na. so aun share ko lang ung natutunan ko hehehe

may appetite stimulant sa generics pharmacy 80php lang yta, mosegor ba un im not sure, research ko lang muna ulit... the best appetite stimulant parin is play time hehehe. nung nsa kwarto ko mga dogs ko mahina sila kumain, ngayon iniwan ko sila sa roofdeck, free roaming/playing sila dun, napansin ko halos doble ng normal consumption nila kaya nila ubusin :-D may murang multivitamins for dogs, LC-vit, mga 200 yta ung 120ml na bottle. 400++? baka nutripet un mahal talga un hehehe...

maraming aspin na sobrang alaga din ng owners nila, sa isang pet site na pinupuntahan ko meron dun si peso and pissy both aspins din na feature sa animal scene magazine hehe...

good luck with your dog hehehe

as for the liver, dont give too much, a tbsp or two will do, vitamin A rich kasi ang liver and too much can be really bad to dogs. 

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2010, 01:43:19 AM »
cute ng mga dogs. post ko rin yung [gooey brown stuff] ko pag nakahanap ng cam.  :mrgreen:
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2010, 01:48:59 PM »
Now that I have a spanking DSLR camera, what else to do than to take "Glamour shots" of my beautiful Dogter...

Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2010, 07:23:14 PM »
Now that I have a spanking DSLR camera, what else to do than to take "Glamour shots" of my beautiful Dogter...

nice rott sir bamf! male or female?  :-D
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2010, 02:06:44 AM »
nice rott sir bamf! male or female?  :-D

Girl yan. Sobrang spoiled. Katabi pa namin matulog sa kama. Nanggigising sa umaga para ipagtimpla sya ng gatas. Di kumakain ng kahit na ano except Beef Pro Puppy (kahit 4 years old na sya). Gusto laging niyayakap. Nagseselos sa ibang dog pati sa stuffed toy nagseselos. Pag binubuksan ang kotse, bigla sya sasakay kala nya lagi syang kasama.

Haayy...but we love her so much :-D
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2010, 12:46:38 PM »
Girl yan. Sobrang spoiled. Katabi pa namin matulog sa kama. Nanggigising sa umaga para ipagtimpla sya ng gatas. Di kumakain ng kahit na ano except Beef Pro Puppy (kahit 4 years old na sya). Gusto laging niyayakap. Nagseselos sa ibang dog pati sa stuffed toy nagseselos. Pag binubuksan ang kotse, bigla sya sasakay kala nya lagi syang kasama.

sweet dog you got there sir bamf

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2010, 06:11:31 PM »

cute nman. sir hindi po ba nakakaupset ng stomach ng dog yung milk?

Offline Mrs.Fields

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2010, 06:35:32 PM »

cute!!! sweet daw talaga pag babae ang dog....girl este lady rin kasi baby ko....
parang may anak talaga, sarap ng feeling.... maybe that's why I love my dog so much, epekto ata ng walang bata sa bahay....kaya yun nagspoiled ko rin ng todo-todo pati rin sa pagtulog katabi ko sa kama...pag antok na sya kakalabitin pa ako para matulog na raw kami... :lol:
wala nga lang syang pagseselosang iba, mag-isa lang kasi sya...kaya nga we are planning not to adopt/buy another dog tama ng sya nalang muna...

my boss once told me na yung aso nyang nagkaron ng bagong kapatid/kasama, di umalis sa ilalim ng kama hanggat di umaalis ng bahay ang bagong dating na dog... suicidal sa pagseselos... :lol: :lol: :lol: but it sounds cute isn't it?

guys, do you have an idea if an "aspin" can survive in a very cold weather?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 06:43:25 PM by Mrs.Fields »