hulika

Author Topic: War Rock Thread  (Read 2335 times)

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
War Rock Thread
« on: August 25, 2007, 11:51:26 AM »
Sino naglalaro nito? Parang MMORPG raw ng CS ito ah? I am thinking about it installing in my pc. Kung sakali maganda feedback, dun ko sya install....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: War Rock Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 12:26:52 PM »
its a feeble shadow of the former CounterStrike (well...atleast for me.)

siguro mas realistic siya in terms of movement. the default is that you walk, and that you have to press something to run until your stamina is used up.

a few choice of weapons though. (like, say, only one, the Carbine, since you'll be extremely under-armed if you use the M15. the other weapon is a shotgun and a sniper rifle, and a default grenade, and thats about it)

its hard for me to distinguish between my comrades and the enemy since they all look the same (in contrast to the light, camouflaged terrorist suits to the dark and monotoned counter-terrorists suits in CS)

its only thrill for me is that you level up (since its an online thing), although to what purpose you level up, i don't know.

and there's no "one-shot" sniping here; you'll have to be sniped at least 2 times for you to do die. and the bomb is weak. and the life-meter has, uh, i think 5 or 6 blocks (in contrast to the percent in CS)

and its useless to jump, or crouch (unless you're sniping).

and head-shots are extremely hard to do. (i hate this part, because i rely on head-shots in CounterStrike)

as soon as the fad faded, i uninstalled it. *lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 12:31:30 PM by badongrodrigs »

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »
Nakapaglaro na ako nito, as usual, Medic ako.  :-)

Mas trip ko sa Derbaran.

Counter-Strike na mas realistic sa movements, may stamina, mas mabilis mamatay, may sariling baril ang isang job.
Please be active at Pinoy Music Fan Forums. :)

Offline orion

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 11:50:49 PM »
heheh parang battle field 1942 . gs2 ko lng doon di boring labanan,. pwede sa land,air and sea ,.,.at airmen parati ako,.hehehe.,.me bail out & chute din kaya to?? matchubukan nga. :-)
It's either "Less is More" or "Less is Bore"