hulika

Author Topic: wanted punk bandmates  (Read 1476 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
wanted punk bandmates
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:07:03 AM »
yes punk bandmates.

i need a drummer, bassist. optional ang keyboards or horn section.

Minimum requirements:

1. can play their instruments at least. I am not looking for the best drummer or the most groovy bassist as long you can play Rancid, Op Ivy, The Cure, The clash, Ramones(on a ligther note,  I dont want to sound exactly like these bands too, technicality can only go so much and I prefer songs played with passion than with technique). If you havent listen to them but want to, start on youtube.

2. Has a justifiable attitude. What im saying is, you can have attitude all day as long you dont waste my time or the other people in the band. Rehearsals and gigs are almost always planned in advance. Yng present sa practice at sa gigs. Wag ka na magbanda pag di mo kaya yung sked.

3. Has a regular day job. I have one, so should you. This is for our work and life balancing. Para din parehas tayo ng sked.

4. Near QC or Ortigas areas. Im near those places. But if you are from other areas, its okay as long as you can commit fully to the idea. Di na tayo bata. Lets not waste time, lets create awesome punk rock songs.  Para madali sa practice/gigs. Para madali mag hangout. Para madali lahat.

5. Likes drinking and hanging out/travelling. I plan to have my bandmates as my best buddies too. I never had a band where I am not friends with the members so lets be friends and enjoy the music journey together.

6. Has his own gear. Has time for this. Has the necessary resources. We pay for our rehearsals, transportation, beer, food. No freeloading, I ve had bandmates like these and its not cool.

Okay thats enuff. I plan on a 3 pc but if there are people wanting to join lets jam and see where it goes.

Heres my number 09062933242.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 01:57:30 PM by bakit? »
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline nombie

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: wanted punk bandmates
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 10:08:31 PM »
Hi Sir,

Drummer here and I'm interested. Ill do my homework first and listen to those bands. Let me know when we have a scheduled jam already and which songs you plan to prioritize. QC ako during weekends, Ortigas during weekdays

Here's my number: 09178095575

Thanks

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 07:46:10 AM »
Hi Sir,

Drummer here and I'm interested. Ill do my homework first and listen to those bands. Let me know when we have a scheduled jam already and which songs you plan to prioritize. QC ako during weekends, Ortigas during weekdays

Here's my number: 09178095575

Thanks

sms sent bro. tara! :-D
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 07:35:30 PM »
mga tol wala ako load. salamat sa mga nag text sa akin. itext ko kau isa isa bukas. anyway, post kau sa thread na to.salamat!

Completely.

Offline p-nut

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 12:05:05 PM »
mga tol wala ako load. salamat sa mga nag text sa akin. itext ko kau isa isa bukas. anyway, post kau sa thread na to.salamat!

pwde pa guitars? kaso Las Piņas ako eh :)
"When I tried to play something and screwed up, i'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it." - Darrell Lance Abbott

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 12:32:05 PM »
pwde pa guitars? kaso Las Piņas ako eh :)

dalawa na kau nag inquire bro. sms sent.

sa akin no worries yan basta may commitment pag rehearsal/writing sessions. when i say commitment yung tipong maayos kausap. di na tayo bata e. gagawin natin to out of passion. lets create some awesome stuff and have fun.  :-D

Completely.

Offline consequious

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 12:07:55 AM »
Hey bro! pop punk bassist here! :) Manila area lang bro. 09165756236 hit me up! :)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 06:58:39 AM »
Hey bro! pop punk bassist here! :) Manila area lang bro. 09165756236 hit me up! :)

thanks for the interest. pmed you.

Completely.