hulika

Author Topic: LF: Bandmates or EDM Producer to play Sexy music (Vocalist here, Metro Manila)  (Read 1282 times)

Offline iceicebb

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Need a break from your metal / post-hardcore usual style of rocking in a band? Looking to express a smoother, more tasteful, more soulful, and ultimately sexier side of your musicality? If yes, tara let's jam!

This is just off the top of my head, some examples of sexy music in my mind. But definitely bring in your own influence to the band!
(How Does It Feel, cover by Shadowboxers)
(Barbie Girl, cover by Ben l'Oncle Soul, but check out Ben's origs too)
(High For This, The Weeknd)
(Smilky, by our very own SUD)

Hopefully some of you guys will be interested. I think we need more of neo-soul, R&B, Jazzy type acts in our music scene.

I sing and play rhythm guitar. Looking for guitarists, bassists, drummers, keyboardists, horns, or whatever instrument you wanna bring. Or if you are an electronic music producer and you want to try making The Weeknd/Frank Ocean-type PBR&B stuff, pwede rin. :)

Metro Manila.

Offline eatsleeprepeat

• Philmusicus Noobitus
yo number mo ? guitarist here :)

Offline quoffalump

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hi, drummer here. Haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Offline iceicebb

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Sup guys. Wanna just jam and see where this goes? Nainspire ako sa video na ito if ever alam niyo ang Simple Pickup

Anyway. Any more guys out there na gusto maki-jam?  :)

Offline boyetperez

• Veteran Member
Real nice music you got there.. appeals to me kahit na golden boy nako ang sarap sana maki-jam kahit bass lang hehehe and nice video you got there Simple Pickup.. simple but huge results.. ayuz!  God bless!

Offline GAP

swabe 'to brod...  where do you usually jam? bassist here..
you see black for there is white... atu gap