hulika

Author Topic: LF: Vocalist for Indie Pop/Bedroom Pop band (boy pablo, Rex Orange County, etc)  (Read 3430 times)

Offline politicalparty

• Veteran Member
We're currently looking for a vocalist for our indie band (more on indie pop/rock and bedroom pop style, maybe a bit of dreampop). I mainly do guitars and music production (FL Studio and all that stuff), but I can also play bass. Much better if you have a personal decent mic at home coz we could just straight up work on some stuff online and then rehearse/perform them live if ever.

Age bracket: we're all around 18 to 23 years old

Location: near Fairview / Quezon (let's just sort it out if you're far)

Inspiration: boy pablo, Rex Orange County, Sobs, Soccer Mommy, Clairo, girl in red, Frankie Cosmos, Mac Demarco, Kate Bollinger, No Vacation, Mellow Fellow, The Marias, beabadoobee, Fazerdaze, etc.

We're planning to do live gigs/shows and also music distribution through digital stores (e. g. Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, etc.)

PS: I'm looking for someone who's really into this type/genre of music and listens to these bands I listed, so it's an auto-pass for those who just want to experiment/try the genre.

PM me if you're interested, thanks!
"Like a mermaid falling into a black hole."

Offline politicalparty

• Veteran Member

Offline politicalparty

• Veteran Member

Offline politicalparty

• Veteran Member

Offline politicalparty

• Veteran Member

Offline politicalparty

• Veteran Member

Offline badulumba

• Philmusicus Noobitus
pm sent TY

Offline badulumba

• Philmusicus Noobitus
message me @ 09266670350 or FB @ Badu Lumba

Offline masterjerik

• Philmusicus Noobitus
tara? 09564770643

We're currently looking for a vocalist for our indie band (more on indie pop/rock and bedroom pop style, maybe a bit of dreampop). I mainly do guitars and music production (FL Studio and all that stuff), but I can also play bass. Much better if you have a personal decent mic at home coz we could just straight up work on some stuff online and then rehearse/perform them live if ever.

Age bracket: we're all around 18 to 23 years old

Location: near Fairview / Quezon (let's just sort it out if you're far)

Inspiration: boy pablo, Rex Orange County, Sobs, Soccer Mommy, Clairo, girl in red, Frankie Cosmos, Mac Demarco, Kate Bollinger, No Vacation, Mellow Fellow, The Marias, beabadoobee, Fazerdaze, etc.

We're planning to do live gigs/shows and also music distribution through digital stores (e. g. Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, etc.)

PS: I'm looking for someone who's really into this type/genre of music and listens to these bands I listed, so it's an auto-pass for those who just want to experiment/try the genre.

PM me if you're interested, thanks!