hulika

Author Topic: Metal/Hardcore/Punk CDs/VINYLS/MERCH FOR SALE!  (Read 1188 times)

Offline x_edge_x2003

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Metal/Hardcore/Punk CDs/VINYLS/MERCH FOR SALE!
« on: December 01, 2013, 03:10:33 PM »
SHADOWS FALL "War Within"CD with enhanced video = 350
DASHOWN "Vengeance is mine and I shall repay" CD = 250 (Malaysian Metalcore. Think more melodic as lay dying part and put some moshing stuff)
DARK INTENTION "REMORSE WILL DIE TODAY" cd = 250 (Released in Netherlands in vein of Terror)
SCALPING SCREEN "BLOODOUT" CD = 350 (Think Napalm Death + Terror)
PARIAH "MISANTHROPOS" CD = 400 (Think Converge + Through the eyes of the Dead)
END TIME ILLUSION "SO BELOW" CD = 400 (Think Pantera + Napalm Death)
INSTIL "QUESTIONING LIKE ONLY CONSCIOUSNESS CAN QUESTION" CD = 400 (for fan of Heaven Shall Burn)
CRYPTOPSY "ONCE WAS NOT" CD = 500 (with enhanced if you played in a computer)
AS I LAY DYING/AMERICAN TRAGEDY = 500 (This split is the introduction to As I lay Dying when they started to be more popular while the American Tragedy plays Chaotic style like CONVERGE)
IN DEATH WE RISE/VELVET DAWN/THE LINDEN VELVET = 400 (This 3 way split cd combine this 3 bands with As I lay Dying influence)
COMMUNITY TRUST "IS IT CONTRADICTION, A MISTAKE OR NECESSARY" CD = 400 (This Japanese band toured Philippines. They plays in vein of ShaiHulud)
DEAD TO FALL "EVERYTHING I TOUCH FALLS INTO PIECES" CD = 250 (heavy as hell, death-core in vein of End This Day)
COMPLETE "ADJUSTING THE PERPETUAL EMOTION MACHINE" CD = 350 (Chaotic style in vein of Converge but more melodic)
INGROWING "DECAMERON OF GRIND" CD = 300 (A compilation from their split release from 1996 - 2003 including unreleased tracks)
CHAOS AFTERMATH "SUBTOPIA" CD = 350 (Futuristic Melodic Death Metal/Trash)

More Stuff soon... Feel free to ask
Shipping is not included! Ask for rate!
I don't have an iphone to take a photo right now but I will upload the photo soon....

All buyer that order from P1k and above will get a freebies.
You can message me here or you can contact at this number:
09082181727 / 09265137186

Offline x_edge_x2003

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Metal/Hardcore/Punk CDs/VINYLS/MERCH FOR SALE!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »
http://xunforcex.bigcartel.com/

* x_edge_x2003,

You have received a warning for UP Guideline Violations and your thread would be locked for 10 days. Please PM the said thread link to the board moderator by then to have it unlocked.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

The 'UP' Guideline
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=61217.0

Regards,
The TALK @ PhilMusic.com - The Online Home of the Filipino Musician Team.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:49:07 PM by qroon »