hulika

Author Topic: Music Studio in Davao?  (Read 2121 times)

Offline kookoorikaboo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Music Studio in Davao?
« on: April 29, 2009, 12:02:53 PM »
Hi!

I've been stationed in Davao for work and desperately need some drumset practice (though I do have a practice pad with me). SInce I'm new to the place, I can't seem to find any music studios except for "Soundchaser" which always seems to be closed.

Does anyone know any studios i might be able to practice in? Hope you can share with me!

Maraming Salamat!
Carlo

Offline kornbip99

Re: Music Studio in Davao?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 09:37:22 PM »
I recommend you get to know the underground bands in davao and find out from them where the studios are and which ones have good kits.

There is this bar called durian bar, it's like the freedom/mayrics of davao where underground bands like to play and congregate. It' near The Venue, where the fruitstands are. Inside the madrazo compound.

Good Luck!

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Re: Music Studio in Davao?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 12:47:01 AM »
Hi!

I've been stationed in Davao for work and desperately need some drumset practice (though I do have a practice pad with me). SInce I'm new to the place, I can't seem to find any music studios except for "Soundchaser" which always seems to be closed.

Does anyone know any studios i might be able to practice in? Hope you can share with me!

Maraming Salamat!
Carlo

can you play double pedals?

cause if you are, i need a drummer... and i can introduce you around in the process too.

oh, im from davao :D