hulika

Author Topic: Presenting the MT-2 Bakemono !  (Read 14086 times)

Offline jinggoy

Re: Presenting the MT-2 Bakemono !
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 12:26:59 PM »
bosing bamf pwede rin ba sa HM100 to? :mrgreen:

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 12:54:14 PM »
Pwede. It just requires some study which components to pull out. I was about to do this on my HM100, but I shipped it out first to INCx coz he needed a pedal for a gig and his MT2 was still on my operating table :D
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

ginblue

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 01:41:32 PM »
how much for the BAKEMONO MOD?

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 04:26:07 PM »
1.5k lang ser.

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 07:22:47 PM »
took it for a spin na!

OISHII!!!!!!!!!  :evil:

damn, i've never been a fan of the mt-2, but hell, this pedal won me over! has the punch of a sledgehammer to the chest, those heavy metal mids, and CLARITY! Messed with it with both myvtele and BAMF's tokai strat. Mostly on high gain with the tele. It cleans up great with the volume knob turned down, into a nice crunch. And i dig its low gain textures.

The soundclips are ready, when BAMF posts them, please excuse the excessive wanking again. Damn, straight from getting up from bed, into the studio to be ambush-mic'd without knowing! hahahahahaha!

My god-awful playing aside, enjoy the texture and tone this new monster has to offer  :evil:
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
YEHES! eto ang gagamitin ko!

incx is our bassist! shet. must buy thingy from him!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 07:29:21 PM »
It's ready fafa. Bwiset, took me all afternoon attempting to upload it, the only thing needed pala was to edit the filename to something shorter.

Anyway, as I oft say when working on client's gear, "bawas-bawasan lang po ang pag-mumura".  :evil:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=639089

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 07:29:40 PM »
bamf: pwede pa include ng metal scalarizer pag ipapadala mo na to kay incx? how do i pay you?

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 07:35:37 PM »
Haaayyy.. sa wakas, fafa... bloody connection issues, eh?

I love the tone that little black box now has. Anak ng pusa, GAS nanaman... hahahahahaha  :-P

Again, pardon the ultra awful rhythm playing. This is perhaps my worst recorded guitar track to display my playing to date! Hahahahahaha! Wala sa timing kahit walang rhythm, wala sa tono kahit walang chords sa background... que horror!  Bagong gising! :-D heheheheheh...

We should track the Tokai with the mt-2 bakemono bro, I love the air it has. Friday night sana  :wink:

Ron Kirn

Offline IncX

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 07:55:47 PM »
It's ready fafa. Bwiset, took me all afternoon attempting to upload it, the only thing needed pala was to edit the filename to something shorter.

Anyway, as I oft say when working on client's gear, "bawas-bawasan lang po ang pag-mumura".  :evil:

wow... i heard the soundclip and i cant believe it... a guitar solo actually sounds good on the MT2...

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 07:58:08 PM »

wow... i heard the soundclip and i cant believe it... a guitar solo actually sounds good on the MT2...

Diba? I am naturally put off by the mt-2, but this is just so pleasing! It *sounds* better than the actual guitar solo! I'm gonna play with this more when time permits

Ron Kirn

Offline ayofish

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 12:48:48 AM »
sugoi!!

pwede bang gawing bakemono yung boston ds 100 ko?? just purchased one recently and i liked the stock sound of it  what more kung BAMFed na??

ok na pala ako dun sa sound ng pups ko sir BAMF.. yung od channel lang pala nung amp ko yung cause nung muddy sound.. hehe..  pero i'll be purchasing a crystal scalarizer still.. antayin ko lang commission namin for march..

:-D

sushified ung ds100 ko and dehin ako nagsisi.. nagsisis lng ako kasi d ko napa bakemono ehheheh pramis dehin ka magsisisisi
"Practice makes perfect, But no one is perfect so why practice? Because practice makes masters and experts!!!!"

radiostationexp

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 06:04:59 AM »
Just listened to the soundclip! First thing that got my attention was how clear the guitar solo was! GAS attack! :-D

Sir Jobet, kung ipapagawa ko MT-2 ko, how long will it take? It's my wan en onli pedal e.  :cry:

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 10:51:25 AM »
Via GCash :D this number at my sig.

bamf: pwede pa include ng metal scalarizer pag ipapadala mo na to kay incx? how do i pay you?

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2007, 10:54:36 AM »
Hahehehe. Tanong mo ke INCx gaano katagal na sa kin pedal nya hehehe. I had to send him my pedals muna to appease his anger hehahehe.  :evil:

My normal waiting time for Bakemono projects is 1 week. But I'm getting faster now. It used to be that I needed 4 straight hours to finish one. Looks like I'm getting by on two. But yun nga...medyo tambak ako ngayon, so 1 week. :D .

Just listened to the soundclip! First thing that got my attention was how clear the guitar solo was! GAS attack! :-D

Sir Jobet, kung ipapagawa ko MT-2 ko, how long will it take? It's my wan en onli pedal e.  :cry:

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 11:04:30 AM »
oh my goodness...the extreme harshness of the MT-2...nawala pero mabigat pa rin! Para akong na global shockers nung narinig ko yung clip hehe. :lol:

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

kool!! This thing has great definition. The notes are clear, ive never thought you can use MT2 for solos, the mod certainly made the sound of the MT 2 more defined.
GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline vinz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 11:25:36 AM »
ganda ng tunog nyang Halimaw na pedal na yan...ive heard it personally sa studio kahapon...tsk tsk tsk...bawal gamitin to sa mga jamming o tugtugan sa tabing kalye nakakalaglag PANTY at BRIEF ng mga dumadaang tao...baka mademanda tayo :-D :-D :-D

radiostationexp

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »
Hahehehe. Tanong mo ke INCx gaano katagal na sa kin pedal nya hehehe. I had to send him my pedals muna to appease his anger hehahehe.  :evil:

My normal waiting time for Bakemono projects is 1 week. But I'm getting faster now. It used to be that I needed 4 straight hours to finish one. Looks like I'm getting by on two. But yun nga...medyo tambak ako ngayon, so 1 week. :D .

Pwede! I'm sure the benefits will outweigh the waiting time in the end! hehehehehe

Pwede ba idaan sa "laboratoryo" mo around first week of April?  :-D

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 11:50:19 AM »
Anytime ser ! :D

ginblue

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 12:50:29 PM »
BAMF,

marami sa amin humbucker ang pups, sana kung pede lang po may sound clip kayo na humbucker ang gamit
para mas makarelate yung mahilig sa makapal na tone.

thanks

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 01:20:40 PM »
Actually, malapit-lapit na sa tunog ng humbuckers yun kasi EMG-TC's yung karga ng Tele.

But sige sige. Baklas pa lahat ng HB guitars ko e, ayusin ko today tapos hulihin kong gising si sushi, gawa uli kami ng soundclips.

Offline IncX

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 04:10:40 PM »

hehehe!

my MT2 was probably the alpha version bakemono so it took a loooong while (but Bamf was nice enough to send mini ogres to take the place of the lord bakemono - he also paid the shipment which was a very cool thing) ... my advice is, if you have no substitute pedals, secure one first, then send the MT2 to the operating table!

if you really really really dont have a subtitute pedal and you really really really want the MT2 bakemono ... well, visit BAMF everyday, bring him fruits and caffeine, hehehe!

Offline dvd9

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 05:28:23 PM »
may soundclip na ba ito? ibang klase sa mods- parang frenkenstein may naka usling mala bolt sa magkabilang gilid-asteeg

Offline tumorwarrior

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »
ok yung soundclip hehe mukhang ok pang riffing. kaso nakakatakot yung itsura mukha ngang frankenstein  :-D
FOR SALE: PSE MILLENNIUM V5 COMPOUND BOW <br />50lbs draw weight/ 27" draw legnth (+/-2")<br />complete with sight, center stab, dampers, carter triger, Easton X10 Arrows, bow case<br />40K lang san ka pa. Pm me for contact details