hulika

Author Topic: Sino Sikat?  (Read 7098 times)

Offline spilledmilk

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Sino Sikat?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 02:58:06 PM »
"nakaka-aning"
Gibson SG Standard Silverburst
Siochi Custom Lead GT 50 Watt Head
Matching 2x12 Cab with Vintage 30s

Offline the_fuzz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »
oi!!! sir poundcake!!! Tagal ko na rin dito!!! dami ko na nga nabili at nabenta!!! Haahahahaha, under the radar lang. Thanks, I'm very happy you guys enjoyed what we did, it was a lot of hard work, but there. We'd really love to see you guys at our gigs, I'll keep posting our sked here for anyone interested. Again, thank you so much liking the music. Hanep!!!

Offline tagarits

• Netizen Level
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 06:30:05 AM »
okay ang sino sikat kaso walang kwenta yung label na napuntahan,,
warner music ngayon ang may pinaka maraming underrrated na banda..king ina..nakakainis nga eh ang gagaling tlga ng banda like stonefree,jacob,dicta,join the club at sympre ang sinosikat..nkakapanghinayang sobra,gusto yata nila mag bossa munang boses kikee mga banda nato bago nila pasikatin,,

pasenxa na at nanghihinayang lang tlaga ako..more power sa sinosikat!at Godbless!

Offline the_fuzz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 10:47:10 AM »
Hhahahahahaahaha!!! Tagarits, your comments are very welcome!!! Thanks for being very concerned. No sarcasm here. I will tell you though that we enjoy the full support of our label, and we talk to no less than top management regarding their plans for us. If there have been past mistakes coming from the label regarding their signed bands, we hope to work with them closely so that these mistakes may not happen anymore. We'll do our best to learn from those mistakes, and move on.

Thank you so much though for appreciating the music. We hope to see you at one of our gigs. 

Offline bluebossa

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 02:29:47 PM »
sino na pala bassist kapag live? :-)

unfortunately la pa ko copy ng album. first time ko sila napanuod si sir aya yung guitarist eh sa 1st ph jazzfest.

lagi ko rin napapanuod yung "so blue" video sa myx at mtv....ang ganda!

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 02:40:12 AM »
Nick! Salamat sa pagtugtog sa WengWeng last Thursday.

Andaming tao ang naghintay para sa inyo don.

Ayos mga kanta niyo! Hehehe.

Offline the_fuzz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »
Oi, tenks sa nanuod last thursday!!! Sorry, I was a little out of sorts, but I still hope you enjoyed us playing live. Also sorry for being so very late.

As for the bassists who play with us, at this point we're still trying out a bunch of people who we think will fit in with us perfectly, but that doesn't mean the ones we play with are not great. KC of Cosmic Love, RV Vardeleon - kaibigan namin na malupit din, Karel Honasan of Yosha, Simon Tan during the Jazzfest; we also hope to play with a lot of other bassists who re willing to help out. Sana mapanuod niyo kami uli, I've posted our gig sked here for july, so catch us when you're available. Thanks.

Offline boy_noel

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 07:14:37 PM »
nick ganda album!

ganda rin gitara mo! :mrgreen:
rock & funk!!!

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »
As for the bassists who play with us, at this point we're still trying out a bunch of people who we think will fit in with us perfectly, but that doesn't mean the ones we play with are not great. KC of Cosmic Love, RV Vardeleon - kaibigan namin na malupit din, Karel Honasan of Yosha, Simon Tan during the Jazzfest; we also hope to play with a lot of other bassists who re willing to help out. Sana mapanuod niyo kami uli, I've posted our gig sked here for july, so catch us when you're available. Thanks.

Magaling naman sumayaw si KC ha.

Offline the_fuzz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 10:48:48 AM »
Oo, ok si KC, groove is in the funk yun!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! And tenks sa pagbati ng gitara ko!!!

Offline w15

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 06:16:55 PM »
Ei sir, heard you'll be playing in Saguijo later... too bad i can't come.. wish i could have my cd signed :)
when your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreamin boy cause
when you stop dreamin its time to die. - Shannon Hoon