hulika

Author Topic: Help: starting a band rehearsal studio  (Read 2372 times)

Offline cdapineda

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Help: starting a band rehearsal studio
« on: July 10, 2015, 11:17:05 PM »
Hi guys! Sorry kung wrong subforum ako, but seeing that i need inputs from musician, you guys might be able to help.

I'm planning on opening a band rehearsal studio as a sideline business, since me and my sister have a drum set, some electric guitars, amps, monitors, and mixers. I'm still currently looking for a space to place it and i still lack infor on this type of business, but that's where you guys come in: i just need some of your inputs in regards to these two topics:

1. Where do you want to have a band studio? Manila? QC? Somewhere specific? Or do you have a place for rent? (Im currently looking at a commercial space in ermin garcia near anonas, 10 mins away from lrt2. Does it seem feasible?)

2. How much are you willing to pay for an hour and what amenities would you like to have? Free coffee/iced tea/water? Wifi? Parking space? Of course, the more added services, the higher the cost, but im targetting for a price that would not scare away bands with limited budgets.

I hope i can get some of your insights para masigurado ko na isa sa best studio sa metro ang matayo ko. Thanks, guys and more power! (Sorry ulit sa admins in case maling subforum to, pa move nlng sa kinauukulan kung kailangan )

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Offline myhero1726

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Help: starting a band rehearsal studio
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 09:54:38 PM »
Text me 09368425273 maybe i can help you :)

Offline d_one

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 04:10:46 PM »

2. How much are you willing to pay for an hour and what amenities would you like to have? Free coffee/iced tea/water? Wifi? Parking space? Of course, the more added services, the higher the cost, but im targetting for a price that would not scare away bands with limited budgets.

Around 150-250 per hour depende sa quality ng gamit at sa space ng studio. Kahit free water lang pwede na yun, although maganda rin na may free wi-fi. Tapos clean CR.
Sa parking space naman, hindi lahat ng bands may kotse, pero if ever, oks na ang 1-2 spaces.

If ever man na bandang Cubao/Diliman QC area ka po magsetup, pm me! Para matry namin agad at mareview!  :wink:

Offline quibron

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 07:30:45 AM »
150 to 200 with free wifi may coffee and some tables para pwede makapagusap band habang naghihintay. location sana sir near sta. lucia grandmall. ok yung security with cctv importante din siguro. and malamig aircon he he

Offline cdapineda

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 12:25:34 PM »
Hi, thanks for the replies! I expect to start up the studio late this year or early next year. I'm also planning to partner up with a friend who plans to open a burger joint, mas tipid sa rent but also para may mutual gain kami.