The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

hamer sunburst xt flat top vs. washburn idol WI14

(1/4) > >>

jefft:
let make it 3 choices ... all are more or less 10k...

hamer sunburst xt flat top vs. washburn idol WI14 vs ibanez gax30

Guys, which is better among the 3??? Any comments??

nivleklive:
Go with the Ibanez. The wood of the Ibanez just feels so much better compared to the Hamer and Washburn. You can always replace the pickups, tuners, and other hardware but you'll always be stuck with your guitar's wood :)

Check out the local pricing also... because Ibanez is handled by Audiophile, their prices seem to be very competitive even compared to online resellers.

But of course you should let your own eyes and hands be the final judge when choosing a guitar.

Good luck.

Machine_Head:
Ive tried a couple of Ibanez Gios and im honestly disappointed with the craftsmanship, but soundwise im not sure since i havent had the chance to plug one in yet. The Washburn WI14 is pretty nice. My only complain is the upper fret access which seems to be very uncomfortable. How much is it selling for these days. Last i checked was last year when it was selling for around 9k. It was on sale i believe.

Phil:

--- Quote from: Machine_Head ---Ive tried a couple of Ibanez Gios and im honestly disappointed with the craftsmanship, but soundwise im not sure since i havent had the chance to plug one in yet. The Washburn WI14 is pretty nice. My only complain is the upper fret access which seems to be very uncomfortable. How much is it selling for these days. Last i checked was last year when it was selling for around 9k. It was on sale i believe.
--- End quote ---
weird...mine rocks...

BEFORE

STRIPPED...

NOW

...listen...
http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSong.cfm?ID=3551192&key=DF98B822-8

Red_Strat:
The Ibanez GAX series are eye-catchers...
Is the GAX30 the only model that costs less than 10k?
And uh..I think Ibanez phased it out, wala na sa site nila.

The new AXS42 seems good too..with a very industrial look.  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version