hulika

Author Topic: PARAMORE release new single of their upcoming album on April 9, 2013!!!  (Read 1318 times)

Offline ME-30maniac

• Veteran Member
what are your thoughts guys.

para sa akin, I really liked it. Mr. Justin Meldal Johnsen (NIN, Beck) really did a great job as the record producer.

Paramore is completely different than before. Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy really did great, and also Mr. Ilan Rubin.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:09:14 PM by ME-30maniac »

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: PARAMORE release new single of their upcoming album on April 9, 2013!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:44:42 AM »
haha, a lot of people suddenly hate paramore now, kesyo sell out blah blah blah..

not a fan, pero i do listen to them

at ok naman yung new single..

PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
Re: PARAMORE release new single of their upcoming album on April 9, 2013!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »
its like a different band with hayley on vocals.

you can hear the JMJ bass fuzz in that song ... i think i like the more pop sounding Paramore, this one is more adventurous, so it could also be good

Offline secretavenger234

I really love the new album. Their  change in genre just shows how independently they could survive in the music industry despite the absence of the Farros. Actually, not everything sounds pop. Their interlude sounds so hipster. their other singles like Future sounds so post-rock-ish, Ain't it good more of like a pop gospel thang which i love 'cause of the funky bassline of jeremy, Be alone/Last hope are much of the classic paramore sound. Everything is different. It's not what you could expect from a "paramore album". No wonder why they hit the #1 billboard chart in the US.

Offline brighteyesbayside

• Forum Fanatic
sorry to say this.

kind of hate the new album. easily forgettable.

they need the farros riff making prowess.
made an excel program to find the keys to a scale, and where to find them in a guitar's fretboard. http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=264555.0