hulika

Author Topic: GASP! Cueshe Manager slams Hale!!!  (Read 23785 times)

Offline infernal_dante666

• Netizen Level
GASP! Cueshe Manager slams Hale!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2006, 10:26:09 PM »
kaya nga nang dahil sa latest single nila ng "crazy for you" kaya doon talaga talamak mga fans ay babaeng conio feeling cool sila pero bano pala mga yun ang sponge cola ok sana gitarista kaso feeling kool pa rin sya kaya maraming galit din sa banda ito kaya doon ang tinatawag na rin pogi rock bands kaya naging popularity at nag overrated ito.

"As long as it says Metallica on the record it's Metallica."

Offline wallflower

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2006, 06:11:53 AM »
Quote from: ioffendpeople
Quote from: cool2ny
i think most of us here who hate cushe will accept them a little bit if they didnt have that extra vox in their band  :wink:

Err...sorry. No.  :?

Ahahahah!...just having the idea of adding an additional vocalist makes them gay...that fat bastard adds insult to thier injury....these cocksuckers knows nothing but to make pacute sa stage. I've never seen a gorilla (bassist ata ng hale) play an instrument and a recovered hydrocephalus person that can hit a drum (drummer ng hale). nakakainis pa eh nagsheshades pa ng nagmuka 2loy autistik!!..HAHAHA!!

TO CUESHE AND HALE

You're a disgrace to pinoy rock. You guys should burn in hell and suck satan's [sausage] for eternity!...S$% My C*^& posers!!!!
If you ever feel worthless and low, just remember that you where once the fastest sperm out of millions...

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 11:36:13 PM »

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 07:22:05 AM »
its all good fun :lol:
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline wallflower

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

San mo ba nakuha yang pic na yan?
If you ever feel worthless and low, just remember that you where once the fastest sperm out of millions...

Offline wallflower

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2006, 10:34:54 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

San mo ba nakuha yang pic na yan?

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2006, 01:28:21 PM »
Quote from: bugoy

hahaha, he looks really gay in that pic for some reason.

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2006, 04:34:44 AM »
haha, maybe because he Is gay..
damn, could you imagine seeing the vocalist blowing the guitarist/vocalist while they're playing sorry?

Offline Monochromatic Stains

• Netizen Level
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 02:24:25 AM »
Quote from: suicidesforkim
haha, maybe because he Is gay..
damn, could you imagine seeing the vocalist blowing the guitarist/vocalist while they're playing sorry?

Someone's got a wild imagination. :? Way to go, kid.

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 06:11:58 PM »
hehe, got that idea after readin stuff about Marilyn Manson...

• Netizen Level
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 08:27:16 PM »
Try reading stuff about GG Allin. ;) Manson's a conservative compared to him.

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 01:50:26 AM »
hmmm...lemme guess, he played naked while he was high, and he likes throwing [gooey brown stuff] at his audience...

and he OD'd before he got to commit suicide on stage, am i right?

Offline StringSamurai

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 02:57:45 AM »
That guy's a mess...
he pisses on the audience and on his bandmembers
on his burial his cock was played by the people attending.
during the wake some fellas painted his body parts...

weird guy actually... not a rock icon for me but an example of a wasted dude trying to use rock as an excuse for his B.S.

funny guy though :wink:
... Six string samurai
      Lets get it on!

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 03:00:42 PM »
GG Allin is a GOD.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline suicidesforkim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 04:34:56 PM »
Quote from: StringSamurai
That guy's a mess...
he pisses on the audience and on his bandmembers
on his burial his cock was played by the people attending.
during the wake some fellas painted his body parts...

weird guy actually... not a rock icon for me but an example of a wasted dude trying to use rock as an excuse for his B.S.

funny guy though :wink:

damn, that guy's weird...

• Netizen Level
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 08:16:20 PM »
she male po yan bagay na yan maging bebot pero i dont like him puro ka angas ng dila yan  :lol:

Offline baby_poly

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »
Ahahahah!...just having the idea of adding an additional vocalist makes them gay...that fat bastard adds insult to thier injury....these cocksuckers knows nothing but to make pacute sa stage. I've never seen a gorilla (bassist ata ng hale) play an instrument and a recovered hydrocephalus person that can hit a drum (drummer ng hale). nakakainis pa eh nagsheshades pa ng nagmuka 2loy autistik!!..HAHAHA!!

TO CUESHE AND HALE

You're a disgrace to pinoy rock. You guys should burn in hell and suck satan's [sausage] for eternity!...S$% My C*^& posers!!!!

hahahaha! Kala ko nga dati magkapatid un eh...Parehas mukhang aborted babies...paglaki, abnormal...
peace!
I'm living on the edge of a broken dream.

Offline bembrown

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 03:46:21 PM »
dissing them just because of their looks only puts you on their level... or lower. wag po sana tayo ganon dahil hindi lahat ng tao ay singgagandang lalaki/babae ninyo.

p.s.
if you do know something about playing an instrument, you'll know that they are not mediocre players. probably not even good, but still not mediocre.

this post is not addressed to any single individual. pag tinamaan ka, ikaw yun.

Offline wallflower

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2006, 01:36:06 AM »
Quote from: baby_poly

TO CUESHE AND HALE

hahahaha! Kala ko nga dati magkapatid un eh...Parehas mukhang aborted babies...paglaki, abnormal...
peace!

Oo nga eh. Kala ko din magkapatid. Ndi inabort un pare...sa pwet lang nilabas. Hehehehe  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline baby_poly

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2006, 02:05:14 PM »
ooops! This is a free country. I can say whatever I want to and I'll say it again if that amuses me.
Pangit talaga sila. They should make friends with Dra. Bello. :lol:
I'm living on the edge of a broken dream.

• Netizen Level
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »
Quote from: pallas
GG Allin is a GOD.

• Netizen Level
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »
kahit nag aaway pa rin dalawang to i believe fake band nga sila.  :?

Offline wallflower

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2006, 04:13:45 AM »
Quote from: Santo Muerte
Quote from: cool2ny
i think most of us here who hate cushe will accept them a little bit if they didnt have that extra vox in their band  :wink:

Nope.

Chong san mo nakukuha ung mga avatar mo? ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2006, 02:30:13 PM »
If Hale did it to pick on Cueshe's lack of originality, I applaud Hale.  If my band were as popular as Hale, I'd make fun of as much bands as I can, because I can.  I wouldn't mock people's stupidity just because I'm unknown and inconsequential.  It takes a lot of balls to mock someone in the limelight, while you're in the limelight, because there's a lot of risk involved.

Besides, kung nagalit yung manager ng Cueshe, edi guilty sila, kasi natamaan sila ng bato na hinagis sa langit eh.  Hehehe.
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline LORD_TAMSZ

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 03:33:29 PM »
hhmmnn...
about the extra vox of cuegay, malamang nga kahit tanggalin un hopeless na.
about the alleged "rip-off" na kanta, muntik na akong maniwala na "BAKA" nga nagkataon lng na magkatunog ung kanta... muntik na akong maniwala kaya lng.... i heard from a reliable source that cuegay denied being influenced by SILVERCHAIR, they even mentioned that they "DO NOT" know that band. kelan ba cla pinanganak? 2005? aysos! it could've been good if it wasnt so pathetic!

kay spongebob nmn, when i first heard their acoustic version of crazy4gay akala ko wala sa tono ung vocalist, or baka ung gitara.until i saw a group of young musicians sa amin na tinutugtog ung kanta, tinanong ko yung chords. at nagulat ako! isang pattern lng pala ginamit ng spongebob, samantalang 2-3 patterns ATA merong ung kanta, ang problema kinanta nila un using the original tune. and to think may fans cla. HANEP!

lastly, suicidesforkim, kaw ba yong nasa pic? kung ikaw nga un...
I LOVE YOU!!
 :D  :D  :D  :oops:  :oops:

"...remember kids, there are no stupid questions...just stupid people..."-- Mr. Garrison, South Park