hulika

Author Topic: Bring out your hates..... - LOCKED  (Read 20385 times)

Offline lucy_monostone

Bring out your hates..... - LOCKED
« on: March 17, 2005, 07:35:38 PM »
post your hated rockstars, why do you hate him/her, explain discuss whatever...

In my case  right now i hate DAVE NAVARRO (Jane's Addiction), huh!..i hate him because he's sssooo showbiz rockstar. especially when i saw him and carmen electra on t.v. their till death do as part mtv reality show like the jessica simpson and nick from 98 degrees show...i was thinking [gooey brown stuff] this guy is so lucky he has money and stuff...as a guitarists his so damn lucky  the  thing i'm hating the most  is that he's so into showbiz and the media...parang Rico Blanco pinoy counterpart....remember, the correct me if i'm wrong Kaycee Concepcion thing between these two.  It reminded me of that...parang masyado syang naeexpose ng media...ewan ko kung makakabuti sa kanya yon para kaseng similar kina Pamela Anderson and Tommy lee (Motley Crue). Naisip ko rin ang corny nya hehehehe...lalo na the way he dress....mukha syang [cherrypie]... :twisted:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 09:29:11 PM by Anthria »

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Bring out your hates.....
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 01:23:30 AM »
yeah he looks like a cat pero di yata sya member ng ALC but RHCP b4 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline lucy_monostone

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 10:08:24 AM »
sorry sorry , originally Janes addiction pala haha my mistake!!!!! yah, naging guitarist din sya ng Red Hot.... :lol:

Offline humbucker7th

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 12:41:50 PM »
baka dami mag away dito.. hehehe saka na ako post ng hated musicians ko pag meron na nauna sa akin sa particular artist na yun
you rock me,, i rock you,,

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 02:16:18 PM »
^exactly!  :lol: . this would be a flaming thread...

sa local. i can't stand April Boy Regino. he's so badoy talaga, i just don't like the way he brings himself. and i'm really sick and tired of his *vomits* radio friendly songs (daw) and it's just breaking the air waves. di ko na talagang kayang tanggapin! :lol:

likewise,

Guys, what do you think 'bout the vacuum cleaner and Kirk Hammet have in common?  :roll:
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline af_villaruel

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 12:21:20 AM »
ako si avril lavigne.

punk punk pa amp**a... sex pistols at ramones hindi kilala. san ka pa di ba?!?

Offline kenwood_geronga

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 01:20:44 PM »
linkin park and kitchie nadal...yung linkin park gumagamit :twisted:  ng toaster c kitchie parang c aleck bovick.. nyahahahaha
History teaches us that man does not learn from History.

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 02:07:42 PM »
damn i can't stand simple plan.. and hoobastank..  :twisted:

Offline baby_poly

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 02:44:42 PM »
I hate Avril Lata and Simple Leche Plan!!! I heard that they're having a concert here. Hmmm. Get together ng mga posers?  :lol:
I'm living on the edge of a broken dream.

Offline humbucker7th

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 05:22:39 PM »
weLL since someone started,,  :lol:
i hate avriL, simpLe plan, and Linkin park,,

avriL>> di ko lang triP,, saka ayaw ko porma nya,, parang di nag bibihis

simple pLan>> i reaLLy cannot stanD them,, siguro kase pangit siLa,, hehehe i just dont like EMO punk  :D .. dont ask

Linkin park>> di na nagbago styLe,, sigaw kanta sigaw kanta sigaw kanta..

about kitchie nadaL,, sya lang ang gusto ko,without her music..  hehehe i heard maganda daw sya sa personaL,, sana makiLaLa ko saka tiisin ko na lang music nya,, :lol:

Offline lucy_monostone

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 06:05:04 PM »
whehehe!!! eh ung GOOD CHARLOTTE???? THEY SUCKS RIGHT?!
BAKET BA KUNG SINO UNG SIMPLE LANG UNG TUGTUGAN  UN PA UNG SUMISIKAT????? THIS WORLD TOTALLY SUCKS!!!!

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 09:14:38 PM »
i hate artists who pick up a good song and totally screw it up on a revival, because they cant write music; so they put up some sh*t for easy money and promotion. (excuse my french)
peace.
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline jay dayrit

• Netizen Level
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2005, 01:15:04 PM »
I HATE ALL HIPHOP ARTISTS! Please excuse me.
peace :D Sa rock... I don't like simple plan.
I love the rockin 70's and 80's khit bata pa ko nun.
Hendrix, Led zep, Sabbath, V.Halen, etc.. all of them.
 :D
pucha natatae ko!

Offline narcosis

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2005, 01:25:49 PM »
okie my turn, I hate freakin USHER.. and all the bling bling r&b bands crap...
Fun Is Fun, Done Is Done

Offline fan ni pacquiao

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 05:01:58 PM »
i hate gwen without no doubt to back her up, robbie williams, blue, kylie minogue, ashlee simpson and a lot of what you've already mentioned.

locally, i cringe upon hearing songs being sung by celebrities who became famous not because of their voices, but acting prowess, and the hordes of novelty song artists who are, i assume, automatically included in a list such as this...
struggle with the cycle of sex through power and power through sex and rise above the world for once...

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 10:54:22 AM »
...people who post their questions like EVERYWHERE... chill out lynxneo
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline humbucker7th

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 04:28:07 PM »
...people who post their questions like EVERYWHERE... chill out lynxneo

here pallas!!  i agree with you,,  hehehe  spamming,,di na nadaLa,, he has done that to other message forums as weLL,,,

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 04:31:56 PM »
Quote from: fan ni pacquiao
i hate gwen without no doubt to back her up, robbie williams, blue, kylie minogue, ashlee simpson and a lot of what you've already mentioned.

locally, i cringe upon hearing songs being sung by celebrities who became famous not because of their voices, but acting prowess, and the hordes of novelty song artists who are, i assume, automatically included in a list such as this...

acting?? what are you drunk? they can't act.. let alone sing...

and notice how each song has a few dozen different versions from local "artists"

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 09:44:43 PM »
the state of philippine radio...its crappy,tragic love song after another and covers of local artists doing international mega-lovesong hits and rehashing the ones i used to love as guilty pleasure love jingles from my childhood and that filipino male artist who has that quadruple scale falsetto dueting with an alto sax...who the h#@$ is that guy :evil: .I went home and recorded the local radio and i dial to every band station and i swear their playing the same ol songs and it makes me wonder are they under one station co. So i just give up and get a clear signal and stick with it press the record button and i did this with 5 cassetes and they all sound the same....aaarrrgggghhhh its like i never left. Philippine radio is in a timewarp.

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 12:36:29 AM »
the showbiz crap I hear in my FM radio
like what the hell happened with good music and the stuff?!?!
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline fan ni pacquiao

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 01:20:48 AM »
jack in a vox, right... my mistake...

u must really hate them...
struggle with the cycle of sex through power and power through sex and rise above the world for once...

Offline idespisehumanity

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
if im gona write a hate post for a rock band/star, it would be for ALL OF THOSE BANDS THAT THEY PLAY ON MTV! thats right, ALL of them.. pop-punk, pansy rock, emo, etc.. you get the picture, i hate it all specialy those bands such as simple plan, good charlotte, hoobastank, and all that [gooey brown stuff]... its for spoiled posers who wouldnt know real music unless it came up to them and bite their hairy asses. im not being narrow-minded or anything, im just stating a fact that it is TRUE that all of those bands indeed SUCK in general, thats why i hate them.. and i also hate them because of the fact that they cant play their instruments very well, AND i noticed that all they sing about is how life sucks and how horrible and [gooey brown stuff] teenage years theyve gone through... its all [gooey brown stuff], they should shut up and stop whining about [gooey brown stuff] that no one even cares about...

well i think ive made my point, ill shut up now.
"Yeah, I play guitar and some bass"- Me
"Really? I love a guy with FAST fingers"- one of my chick friends

Offline jack in a vox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 03:34:39 PM »
Quote from: fan ni pacquiao
jack in a vox, right... my mistake...

u must really hate them...

hate's a powerful word.. i don't hate them.. i just don't like them.. ;)

Offline charliebrown

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2005, 11:49:06 AM »
1. Pinoy rappers (excluding SVC and Gloc 9) churning out one crappy track after another....

2. Lito Kamo's (or Camo whatever) novelty (s)hits interpreted by mediocre comedians/comediene...

3. Radio stations playing medleys of novelty songs.

Offline zteeg

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2005, 06:07:16 PM »
hate posts are tiring.
i think if you're all so affected by these bands or artists who don't deserve the fame they're getting, take it upon yourselves to do something better. then show them.  :)
CLASS IS IN SESSION!