hulika

Author Topic: Know Your MODS...  (Read 138101 times)

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: Know Your MODS...
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »
Very mature of your mod to edit a post that is not his.

And VERY mature of you to come to our 'house', dirty it up, then leave us to do the cleaning afterwards.

I'd watch my manners if I were you. If you don't like how we run things here, the front door is open for you to leave.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline michiko.airashii

• i'm a girl
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »
And VERY mature of you to come to our 'house', dirty it up, then leave us to do the cleaning afterwards.

I'd watch my manners if I were you. If you don't like how we run things here, the front door is open for you to leave.

and the back! and the back!!!       

Offline BAMF

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2009, 12:00:11 AM »
Mr. zsa_wicca, tell me if there's anything "mature" about this post of yours (highlighting supplied)?

I still can't see where you get the nerve to invoke "maturity".

Nah i would prefer "I WILL KILL YOU" by Cannibal Corpse instead of "smells like teen spirit". lol

And yeah by the looks of it, seems that everyone agrees that you were trying to strike a little flirt move with gravebind. :-D Pathetic that it didn't work though.

Nobody gives a sh1t if you post here or not. lol by the looks of it, your posts are useless and it eats too much of the space here. So if you don't give a rats a$$, we wouldn't even budge. There are more topics you can read on this forum. We really don't care about you and your thoughts. Or may I say feeling "evil thoughts". lol

Pacool Uleeewl. LOL

Anyhoo, lets go back to the main topic and grace, why not just make a thread with the heading of "im a flirt, i likey likey boys. Anyone interested in doing me?" :-D

PEACE!! lol
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline popito987

• Philmusicus Noobitus
KEYBOARD ARE US
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »
Hi mga sir, ask ko lang po kung sino ang  moderator ng keyboard are us? Newbie lang din po, regards
Brand New Cars For Rent/Sale

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: KEYBOARD ARE US
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
Hi mga sir, ask ko lang po kung sino ang  moderator ng keyboard are us? Newbie lang din po, regards

You can see the mods names in the TALK Home page. FYI, I also mod the Keyboards forums.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline starrogue

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »
greetings and hello to all! especially the mods!

newbie here!

lead guitarist ako nun and into a wide array of music genre(meaning almost every kind of song there is that's pleasing to my ears! well, almost!) and specifically into allan holdsworth, eric johnson(can emulate some few licks here and there maybe...hehehe...pakonti-konti lang naman, i believe most of you can do better, true!), larry carlton, steve vai and a host of so many other guitar heroes there is.

anybody else who's not just into too many of the guitar heroes of today and loving the guitar and its relative music and technology, you're welcome to be my buddy. maybe we can trade some. anybody? thanks.

Offline A!r-On214

• Board Moderator
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »
Hello everyone! and welcome to all newbies!  :lol:
Hi to all the other Mods and Admins  :lol:

I've been gone for a loooong while, and now I've returned, and I just thought that this is the best place (topicwise) to kinda revive my PhiLmUsiC FoRuM days and a chance for you to know me.
....Well, I registered here back in 2003 when I was 17 y.o., stilll in high school here in sunny Los Angeles, California, and back then I spent a great deal of my time surfing the internet, so I thought I'd be great as a Mod cause I'm here all the time anyways (although I don't post a lot, and would rather read posts of other ppl instead).  And gladly, I've accepted the assignment at Mr. Admin's request.  I was one of the first to mod the 'Anything Goes' forum.  I'm probably the laziest mod here  :-D ...but I do take it seriously if someone PM me and needs some help, though I'm not just as active as the other Mods.
But anyway, I still live here in Cali, though I was born in Cavite.  I'm currently a mechanical draftsman/designer and studying to be a mechanical engineer.  I do have a multiply site but it's only for people that I really know personally so I'm sorry if I'm unable to share it  :|
...by the way, marunong pa rin po akong mag-Tagalog kaya pls don't feel that you have to write stuff down in english so I can understand.  I love Filipino music kahit walang Filipino radio here, and that's why I love Philmusic forum because it connects me with other Filipino, esp. musicians (I'm a guitar player myself), all over the globe.
...so, hanggang dito lang po and happy posting to everyone!  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:33:19 PM by A!r-On214 »

Offline justine3563

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »
mga sir anu po yung GAS? tsaka any other terms po na dpat ko malaman dito sa philmusic.thanks and more power satin!
i love music...more than food!

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »
mga sir anu po yung GAS? tsaka any other terms po na dpat ko malaman dito sa philmusic.thanks and more power satin!

Yun una sir akala ko GAS=gastos. Yun pala ibig sabihin nun is Gear Aquisition Syndrome. Magkakasakit ka ng ganito sir kung pupunta ka lagi sa classifieds section. Kaya hinay2x lang ang dalaw dun. Prevention is better than cure. Haha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline NN379

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2009, 08:13:58 AM »
hi boys and girls.

i'm new to philmusic. honestly a friend just told me about this website a few days ago. wow, grupo ng mga musikero sa pinas. online! nice. my first day here and i have read about some things that really caught my attention. nais kong tumambay pa dito ng mas madalas. sana'y walang aangal, heheh
"insert quote here"

Offline archraven_012

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
paanu b makijoin sa group d2???

raven "drummer" po me....

thankz if ever

Offline ShoeGurl

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2009, 02:35:49 AM »
hi...
ShoeGUrl here..

how is everyone?

Offline rexrevol

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2009, 05:56:05 PM »
 :-DHello Poh za inyong lahat! Ezpecially za mga MODZ namin...hehe
I'm zo glad to find thiz place! I hope to meet more friendz! :-D

Offline rocker4ever

« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »
copy sir...im new here and i want to know more about musical instrument...

Offline sci-n-tfik

« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »
pwede bang malaman kng bakit me mga nagrereply or nagpopost  ng word na up? i'm new here so i have no idea....

Offline rocker4ever

« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »
pwede bang malaman kng bakit me mga nagrereply or nagpopost  ng word na up? i'm new here so i have no idea....

i na up lang nila yung thread nila sir lalo na yung mga nag bebenta ng item para di po matabunan or mapunta sa last page.....

Offline living4dKing

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »
hello po mga kuya at ate MODS! :D

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2009, 01:55:20 PM »
sana magkaroon ng band collaboration from the Moderators,  :-D

Offline carlapido

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2010, 05:44:12 PM »
hi to the MODS.

and hi to Anthony Dio of k24/7.

Carla Pido here best friend of his younger sister.
Drummer din.

Offline Dyimbo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »
hello po sa mga MODS at sa mga members. Dyimbo po ako  enjoy lang!:mrgreen:

Offline meg_vox

• Netizen Level
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »
hello everyone, very welcoming mods  :wink:
just because you feel good doesn't make it right

Offline princeedxviii

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2010, 06:41:53 PM »
Hello Mods im newbie here also, just want to explore
and meet some good peepz here in Philmusic! '(-_-)'\,,/

Offline PULP.

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »
Ama new here to. ;)
Don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t STOP learning. Always remember, start it with a slow tempo and step by step take it from the top. :-)

Offline rust

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2010, 09:54:53 PM »
tanong lang mga sir..paano ba maging moderator? curious lang..
salamat..

Offline boy_gwapo

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2010, 11:01:09 PM »
tanong lang mga sir..paano ba maging moderator? curious lang..
salamat..
Drink Moderately.
boy_gwapo love gracev15