hulika

Poll

ano ang mas okay?

ZOOM H2
0 (0%)
ZOOM H4
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: zoom H2 or H4?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline rutsrakregey

zoom H2 or H4?
« on: April 28, 2008, 11:01:49 AM »
good day mga sir! i'm planning to buy a portable recorder to record some of our pratice/sessions and the same time for personal use. I've read some reviews for both models, pero may mga terms na hindi ako familiar since wala po akong alam sa technicalities ng recording. pahingi po ng suggestions mga sir. sa mga users, nakatry, or familiar dito sa mga models na nabanggit. maraming salamat!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:46:22 PM by rutsrakregey »
"If you quarrel everyday, you are saying prayers to the devil I say" - Robert Nesta Marley

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: help.. may nakagamit na ba ng zoom H2 or H4 sa inyo?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 11:08:15 AM »
H4 ka na bro.. anglufet ng recording nun! mahal nga lang.. around 14 to 16k yata (based on the last time I saw it) tapos 32MB lang yung bundled na MMC.. (bili ka nalang sa CDRKing ng 4GB)

Saka na ako bibili gn H4.. yung Belkin TuneTalk nalang muna for iPod.. 3k lang.. hehehe ganda din ng recording.. (naka 120GB naman ako so sagad sa recording!)
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline rutsrakregey

Re: help.. may nakagamit na ba ng zoom H2 or H4 sa inyo?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 11:27:47 AM »
H4 ka na bro.. anglufet ng recording nun! mahal nga lang.. around 14 to 16k yata (based on the last time I saw it) tapos 32MB lang yung bundled na MMC.. (bili ka nalang sa CDRKing ng 4GB)

Saka na ako bibili gn H4.. yung Belkin TuneTalk nalang muna for iPod.. 3k lang.. hehehe ganda din ng recording.. (naka 120GB naman ako so sagad sa recording!)

thanks sir! oo nga medyo mahal yun.. wala talga kong makitang compatible recorder for classic eh. suggest pa po kayo mga sir  :-)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:36:24 AM by rutsrakregey »
"If you quarrel everyday, you are saying prayers to the devil I say" - Robert Nesta Marley

Offline RATBUMAN

Re: zoom H2 or H4?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »
The H4 is good if you are planning to do multitracking as it is a 4 track recorder.  The H2 is only a single track plain recorder.  I had both but sold the H4 as I never used the 4 track recorder function.  Also the the H4 menu button is so flimsy. It is harder to get to a particular screen as you have to press the joggle wheel and the side button at the same time. The H2, on the other hand,  is a very simple recorder. Just press the record button and off you go recording. An advantage of the H2 is that it can record in surround mode ( the front and back speakers activated during recording). This is a very nice feature as you can record the whole band by placing the recorder at the center of the band. The recording quality of both H2 and H4  are equal. My 2 cents. Thanks.

Offline rutsrakregey

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 11:31:29 PM »
The H4 is good if you are planning to do multitracking as it is a 4 track recorder.  The H2 is only a single track plain recorder.  I had both but sold the H4 as I never used the 4 track recorder function.  Also the the H4 menu button is so flimsy. It is harder to get to a particular screen as you have to press the joggle wheel and the side button at the same time. The H2, on the other hand,  is a very simple recorder. Just press the record button and off you go recording. An advantage of the H2 is that it can record in surround mode ( the front and back speakers activated during recording). This is a very nice feature as you can record the whole band by placing the recorder at the center of the band. The recording quality of both H2 and H4  are equal. My 2 cents. Thanks.

BIG help.. thanks sir!

Offline rutsrakregey

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 09:39:31 AM »
magandang umaga! suggest pa po kayo mga sir

Offline rutsrakregey

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 12:52:14 PM »
@ratbuman: is it adviceable to use rechargeable batteries for h2 and h4?

Offline RATBUMAN

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 03:12:52 AM »
Yes, I usually use rechargeable Lithium batteries. They last longer than the ordinary batteries. I would go for the H2 if you will be using it only for recording the band. Thanks.

Offline rutsrakregey

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »
Yes, I usually use rechargeable Lithium batteries. They last longer than the ordinary batteries. I would go for the H2 if you will be using it only for recording the band. Thanks.
i think i'll buy the zoom h2. simplier and cheaper. and having the same recording quality with h4. i'll use the recorder mostly for band practice. thanks a lot