hulika

Author Topic: Pokemon Go  (Read 34521 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Pokemon Go
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 07:18:09 PM »
Pokémon Go will launch in Japan tomorrow with game’s first sponsored location

Pokémon Go fever has doubled the value of Nintendo’s business, pushing it past Sony in the process. Can you imagine what will happen when the game finally goes live in Japan, the birthplace of the Pokémon phenomenon?

Well, you don’t have long to wait since Pokémon Go is scheduled to launch in Japan tomorrow (Wednesday), sources have confirmed to TechCrunch. Niantic, the company behind the title, did not reply to our request for comment.

Pokémon Go is currently available in over 30 countries, including the U.S., Canada and much of Europe, but Japan has so far been left off the list. That’s upset and frustrated a lot of true Pokémon addicts, but Niantic — which has watched the game become more popular than Twitter, Tinder and a host of other top apps — has tried to rationalize the situation.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/07/19/pokemon-go-is-finally-launching-in-japan-tomorrow/?sr_share=facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2016, 10:08:31 AM »
Pregnant Pokemon Go player, 18, forced to have emergency C-section to save her baby after she was struck by a hit-and-run driver

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698149/Pregnant-Pokemon-player-18-forced-emergency-C-section-save-baby-struck-hit-run-driver.html#ixzz4EuWeMruo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:eek:

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2016, 01:17:09 PM »
ito na yata yung population reduction weapon ng mga illuminati hahaha

mga kabataan at middle aged pokemon fans ang target. napaka galing di ba?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline niknok

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 04:22:48 PM »
i'm a pokemon fan! and i'm dying waiting for the official release here!

tingin ko super careless nung mga naaaksidente or sobrang na-hypnotized ng laro na nawala na sa right state of mind at sobrang naka-focus sa mahuhuling pokemon
"it's not who i am underneath, it is what i do that defines me" - batman

may the bass b wid u!!!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 01:07:36 PM »
Saudi revives 15-year-old anti-Pokemon fatwa

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — Saudi Arabia’s top clerical body has revived a 2001 religious edict prohibiting Pokemon in response to public calls for guidance on the newly launched smartphone version of the game.
The augmented-reality game Pokemon Go, which is based on a 1996 Nintendo game, has created a global frenzy as players roam the real world looking for cartoon monsters.

Read more: http://technology.inquirer.net/49828/saudi-revives-15-year-old-anti-pokemon-fatwa#ixzz4F16UUMIU
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
No ‘Pokemon Go’ yet in Japan, but government already worried

Read more: http://technology.inquirer.net/49848/no-pokemon-go-yet-in-japan-but-government-already-worried#ixzz4F1DhC2yH

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 07:31:13 PM »
NEW JERSEY WOMAN TRYING TO CATCH POKEMON IN CEMETERY GETS STUCK IN TREE

CLARKSBORO, N.J. -- Authorities said a New Jersey woman trying to catch Pokemon in a cemetery ended up becoming stuck in a tree and had to call 911 for help.

Firefighters in Clarksboro said the woman climbed a tree Tuesday night while playing "Pokemon Go" on her smartphone inside the Eglington Cemetery.

She called 911, and the East Greenwich Township Fire and Rescue arrived to help get her down with a ladder.

"The biggest thing we are trying to stress out of all this is people playing this game need to be cognizant about watching where they are going and what they are doing so no one gets hurt," East Greenwich Township Fire Chief Rob Gould said

http://abc7.com/news/woman-trying-to-catch-pokemon-in-cemetery-rescued-from-tree/1435857/

:eek:

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2016, 09:18:52 AM »

parang mas masarap maglaro nito sa Africa, dun sa may mga leon at tigre
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 08:13:31 PM »
langya buti pa nung naglalaro ako ng Ingress yung mga nagchachat dun sa group magkaibang factions pero naging mag syota na.

romeo and juliet haha
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline niknok

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 12:04:04 PM »
available na sa HK kahapon! so malapit na to sa PH
"it's not who i am underneath, it is what i do that defines me" - batman

may the bass b wid u!!!

Offline g0d5_g1ft

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2016, 01:45:49 PM »
its available everywhere to be honest. I live in Qatar and I've been playing the game since July 15th. The game installer is readily available from apk sites for android and for iOS you can just create a fake US account to download the US version no credit card needed.  :)

Its a good excuse to walk/jog/fast walk lol God knows I need to walk more haha
matututo kaya ako magdrums? kelan kaya iyon...

need gear: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28593

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 12:02:45 PM »
This Android app is the best way to find pokémon on the go
It's free, fast, and doesn't ask for a login

There's an entire digital cottage industry sprouting up around Pokémon Go, the explosively popular augmented reality game that has people hitting the streets scouring for imaginary pocket monsters. Naturally, the most common of these third-party products revolve around maps that help you locate which pokémon are nearby and when they tend to disappear. We've already heard about the web-based PokéVision, and developer Ahmed Almutawa's Google Maps visualization tool. But now we have something even better: a fully-featured Android app called Poké Live.

The app comes courtesy of app maker Joaquim Vergčs, and it's hands-down the most clean and responsive Pokémon Go map I've used. It instantaneously hones in on your location and populates your surroundings with nearby pokémon. It also doesn't require any login whatsoever. The software is an improvement over something like PokéVision, which can sometimes be unresponsive and requires you to input your location before it searches the area. This comes as no surprise, considering Vergčs is the maker of the popular Android Twitter client Falcon Pro. He now works full-time at the social network on its Android user interface team.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/27/12305318/pokemon-go-poke-live-android-app-map

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2016, 01:20:41 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 09:00:26 AM »
Upset Pokemon Go Players Are Flooding Google and Apple With One Star Reviews

Pokemon Go players are flooding the Google Play and Apple App stores with negative reviews, voicing their displeasure with a recent update that removed a key game feature. The popular mobile game received a new update over the weekend that (among other things) removed a faulty tracking system from the game. Many players, especially those on Reddit, were hoping that the update would fix the tracking system instead of remove it entirely. Coupled with a lack of communication from Niantic, players decided to flood the game with one star reviews to voice their displeasure.

http://comicbook.com/2016/08/01/upset-pokemon-go-players-are-flooding-google-and-apple-with-one-/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 09:04:05 AM »
Sex predators use Pokemon Go to lure prospective victims

Read more: http://technology.inquirer.net/50415/sex-predators-use-pokemon-go-to-lure-prospective-victims#ixzz4G8HSjvjt

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 09:59:29 AM »
NY Parole Authorities to Bar Sex Offenders From 'Pokemon Go'

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday directed state authorities to prevent nearly 3,000 registered sex offenders now on parole from playing "Pokemon Go" in an effort to safeguard children who play.

The state's Department of Corrections and Community Services is making that a condition of supervised release from state prison for all sex offenders. State officials recommended that county probation offices adopt the same policy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/ny-parole-authorities-bar-sex-offenders-pokemon-41045477

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 09:26:13 PM »
Police: Ariz. couple abandoned child to play 'Pokemon Go'

When county deputies arrived, the toddler was barefoot and wearing only a diaper and a shirt, screaming and crying, trying to get back into the house, according to police. Deputies got into the home and found a way to contact the father, who reportedly said "whatever" and hung up when told his son was found abandoned, according to  the sheriff's office.

After nearly an hour, the parents returned and confirmed they were the boy's parents. Initially, the couple said they left the 2-year-old in bed while they went to get gas for their car.

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu said the couple later confessed they left their child to play Pokémon Go.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/02/arizona-couple-abandoned-child-play-pokemon-go/87945462/

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2016, 08:05:19 AM »
may Mewtwo siguro sa scarborough shoal kaya ganun na lang kakvpal ang china sa pagkamkam nung lugar.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline xaeroblade

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2016, 08:46:41 AM »
Nawalan na ako ng hype para dito, antagal irelease e. Oh well back to emulators XD
Bands: Project:Materia and

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2016, 12:19:18 PM »

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2016, 12:39:00 PM »
played it for a whole day yesterday... Team Valor!

but now i'm just 'eh.' letting my niece use my phone and catch some for me.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 12:57:22 PM by weedurpart2 »

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2016, 06:03:57 AM »
I left the house at 3am today, and saw a car moving really slow along our street with hazards on, both occupants very visibly looking through their phones (driver and passenger) and obviously looking for [strawberry] pokemon.

And while I was at our corner store smoking and waiting for a taxi, some kids were running around, and there was another car they stopped in the middle of the damn street, ostensibly they were looking for another damn pokemon, driver of the car included.

Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2016, 09:36:51 AM »
baka may pokestop. mas ok sa city kesa sa province (laguna/cavite) haha!  :cry:
Control is just an illusion.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2016, 10:14:16 AM »
lucky me =)) my condo is a pokestop, as well as my office =)) UNLI POKEBALLS =))
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline Ace Of Spades

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2016, 11:24:17 AM »
mag print ka ng pokestop tapos girls lang pwede :D  :razz:
Control is just an illusion.