hulika

Author Topic: Let's produce a Philmusic album!  (Read 13088 times)

Offline superwup

Re: Let's produce a Philmusic album!
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2007, 05:14:07 PM »
Your inbox is full Starfugger

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2007, 05:52:39 PM »
Charley, you can PM me as well as xjepoyx and Hazel (starfugger) about your material. You can also send mp3 samples to kitc AT philmusic DOT com and I can forward them to Haze and the rest for their evaluation.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline bhenard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
Hi Starfugger, i like to join the project but donīt know if the quality i can give in my studio is high enough for this project.
maybe i can do some "pre selection" for joining bandmembers here in the province of Bataan?
Maybe i can send you one of my studio recordings so you can hear if the quality is ok?

Thanks sir superwup.....

marami pa pong ganito rito...
Roland,...Korg,...or Yamaha?
Need Digital Pianos/Organs/Keyboards?..0949-8708-620
Yamaha S90es,Kawai KS1 acoustic piano. Yamaha Baby grand.Roland FA06 Synth. Yamaha CVP-307 digital piano.Yamaha KA20 kbord amp.Roland HD-1 v-drums lite

Offline junjunjun

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2007, 07:52:36 PM »
for the hiphop/rnb/ and even jazz genre we are willing to contribute, im calling the attention of ppl willing to collaborate on this, turntablist/rapper/1 male 1 female rnb singer, actually mabilis lang po samin, we could actually start this right away pag may willing participants na  =) ganito po sana para ma-motivate ung iba, everyone and anyone, a band or any group with atleast 2 members from PhilMusic ang pde mag join, tehn ung mga magpa pass sana i-feature natin, preferably sa "MAIN" ng site, then cguro by doin that we can urge more to join. and in our own little communtity magkaron na pwede natin tawagain na sm9all competition, to bring out the best philmusic talents na sila din ilalagay natin sa magagaing compilation kung sakali =) i think this is a pretty fair and exiciting scheme =) anyways suggestion lang =) sa interesed individuls na gusto sumama sa hip hop rnb track na plano, text me (hidden info) , il will request a demo of ur own music, wethere ur an instrumentalist or vocalist, syempre i want OUR team to be the best and to represent ung genre na pinili natin =) un na! have fun playing ur music everyone =) - junjunjun / dj biggdaddy of the beat shop

1.  soundkitchen
2.  PIMP STUDIOS
3.  Sound-Creation Studio
4. The Beat Shop Studio

*along kamias rd qc lang po studio namin. easy to find =P

*dun naman sa mga curious to know abt us, we made made tracks for Kyla feat Young JV, Gary V feat Young JV,  UrbaNation band's debut album, Pow Chavez of Phil Idol 07, we made Mista Blaze's last album called "For the Streets" , NICE, Reign, Jett Cuenca, all upcoming artists for 2008. We also just finished a track for Mossimo's Xmas Album for 2007 featuring the UrbaNation Band, a track for the upcoming PBB Teen Editon  ---   
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:55:23 AM by junjunjun »

Offline starfugger

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »
nice! keep em coming!
FOR RENT: Canon 550D, Canon 60D, Glidecam (Machinist), Toribio Slider EX with a pair of tripods for mounting, 2 1000W Lights with 9ft stands, Zoom H4, Rode Video Mic, Portable LED Lights 09154574744

Offline junjunjun

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2007, 08:07:32 PM »
sorry sa typos excited lang hehe

Offline superwup

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »
To Bhenard:

Thanks sir superwup.....

Whenever you are in Bataan, drop by, ok?  :-D

Offline bhenard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2007, 10:16:42 PM »
To Bhenard:

Thanks sir superwup.....

Whenever you are in Bataan, drop by, ok?  :-D

Thanks again sir..

OT.natugtog po kami dyan dati sa Bataan(Radio City)ewan ko kung bukas pa?

for the hiphop/rnb/ and even jazz genre we are willing to contribute, im calling the attention of pipol willing to collaborate on this, turntablist/rapper/1 male 1 female rnb singer, actually mabilis lang po samin, we could actually start this right away pag may willing participants na  =) ganito po sana para ma-motivate ung iba, everyone and anyone, a band or any group with atleast 2 members from PhilMusic ang pde mag join, then ung mga magpa pass sana i-feature natin, preferably sa "MAIN" ng site, then cguro by doin that we can urge more to join. and in our own little communtity magkaron na pwede natin tawagain na small competition, to bring out the best philmusic talents na sila din ilalagay natin sa magagaing compilation kung sakali =) i think this is a pretty fair and exiciting scheme =) anyways suggestion lang =) sa interesed individuls na gusto sumama sa hip hop rnb track na plano, text me 09275332477, il will request a demo of ur own music, wethere ur an instrumentalist or vocalist, syempre i want OUR team to be the best and to represent ung genre na pinili natin =) un na! have fun playing ur music everyone =) - junjunjun / dj biggdaddy of the beat shop

1.  soundkitchen
2.  PIMP STUDIOS
4. The Beat Shop Studio

*along kamias rd qc lang po studio namin. easy to find =P

*dun naman sa mga curious to know abt us, we made made tracks for Kyla feat Young JV, Gary V feat Young JV,  UrbaNation band's debut album, Pow Chavez of Phil Idol 07, we made Mista Blaze's last album called "For the Streets" , NICE, Reign, Jett Cuenca, all upcoming artists for 2008. We also just finished a track for Mossimo's Xmas Album for 2007 featuring the UrbaNation Band, a track for the upcoming PBB Teen Editon  ---   

eto pa po ang isa si friend Jun(forgot ko yung sinabi mo nung tumawag ka)
na bukas ang palad na tumulong...

bigatin ka pala?

sorry for the OT.
Yamaha S90es,Kawai KS1 acoustic piano. Yamaha Baby grand.Roland FA06 Synth. Yamaha CVP-307 digital piano.Yamaha KA20 kbord amp.Roland HD-1 v-drums lite

Offline superwup

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2007, 06:35:37 AM »
O.T for Bhernard: Radio City is closed, since 2 years now, for sale............. maybe you can buy it and open it again so the Bataan bands have more clubs to play  :-D
Not to many bars here with live bands, just 2, Joyous and Razz plus 2 for acoustic called Nico,s and Reggae Moon, all in the Capitol City Balanga.
( maybe a few more in whole Bataan, but those 4 are the common place to play)

Offline bhenard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2007, 10:22:52 AM »
O.T for Bhernard: Radio City is closed, since 2 years now, for sale............. maybe you can buy it and open it again so the Bataan bands have more clubs to play  :-D
Not to many bars here with live bands, just 2, Joyous and Razz plus 2 for acoustic called Nico,s and Reggae Moon, all in the Capitol City Balanga.
( maybe a few more in whole Bataan, but those 4 are the common place to play)

OK tell them to sell it for 1M and ill pay it at once!!! :lol: :lol:

sorry for the OT
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:23:06 AM by bhenard »

Offline moHaWk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2007, 02:12:51 PM »
posting for sir Zach Lucero

me and jepoy had a meeting with sir Zach and he'll support  and more than happy to master songs for the said project

1.  soundkitchen
2.  PIMP STUDIOS
4. The Beat Shop Studio
5. Zach's Mastering House
wag mo problemahin ang problema, hayaan mong problema mamroblema sayo!!!!!

Pag ang lason ba na-expire lason parin?

Offline starfugger

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2007, 02:14:25 PM »
posting for sir Zach Lucero

me and jepoy had a meeting with sir Zach and he'll support  and more than happy to master songs for the said project

1.  soundkitchen
2.  PIMP STUDIOS
4. The Beat Shop Studio

nice kasali din ang Tweak!
FOR RENT: Canon 550D, Canon 60D, Glidecam (Machinist), Toribio Slider EX with a pair of tripods for mounting, 2 1000W Lights with 9ft stands, Zoom H4, Rode Video Mic, Portable LED Lights 09154574744

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2007, 04:10:41 PM »
yup!

we had fun hanging out last nite and chatting with one of the great mastering engineers here in Manila.

Lets push this project na!

our idea kasi is parang sa ibat ibang studio recorded yung tracks like for example kina shinji and drums vocals kina hazel and so on and so forth.

ikaw dojie? di ka ba sign up? pwedeng sayo na ang guitar recordings
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline starfugger

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2007, 04:21:46 PM »
pwede!  or pwede din tag iisang kanta.  kung ano man! it's gonna be a lot of fun

:-)

Offline BALDO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2007, 07:00:31 PM »
Sige sali din ako.. kung me magagawa ako i will help.
1.  soundkitchen
2.  PIMP STUDIOS
4. The Beat Shop Studio
6. Karen's World Studios NY, USA
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 01:03:52 PM by BALDO »
Music is art in sound...

Offline clone_louie

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2007, 08:23:41 PM »
sali po ako kahit production assistant
demo po namin:
http://www.purevolume.com/moonshinewhisky (comments and sugestions  naman po)

Offline junjunjun

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2007, 09:40:50 AM »
pwede!  or pwede din tag iisang kanta.  kung ano man! it's gonna be a lot of fun

:-)

tig iisa kanta sana para mabilis =)

Offline bhenard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2007, 03:46:21 PM »
yup!

we had fun hanging out last nite and chatting with one of the great mastering engineers here in Manila.

Lets push this project na!

our idea kasi is parang sa ibat ibang studio recorded yung tracks like for example kina shinji and drums vocals kina hazel and so on and so forth.

ikaw dojie? di ka ba sign up? pwedeng sayo na ang guitar recordings

ganda nito,exciting mam hazel

Offline babolnart

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2007, 12:53:30 AM »
whatever happened???

sayang naman kung di matutuloy ito...

:-(

Offline bananagrahamskyflakes

• Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2007, 10:41:54 AM »
any updates? tuloy pa ba to? sana matuloy.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
any updates? tuloy pa ba to? sana matuloy.

hehe... christmas break lahat.  :-D

talks will resume eventually. many logistics problems to be solved kasi.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline bananagrahamskyflakes

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2007, 02:58:49 PM »
i was Reply #69. Woohooooo.

hehe wala lang. napansin ko lang.

tnx sir kitc.

Offline bassman88

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »
I can help sa basslines :)

Offline dequi09

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »
Sama ako kahit sa promotions.. Makaka discount tayo sa FAS ng malaki sa mass production ng cd..
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. For in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working, nor planning, nor knowledge, nor wisdom"  - Ecclesiastes 9:10

Offline bloodshedd

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 11:48:48 AM »
Up natin toh!!! Sana matuloy... ...and baka me kailangan din ng guitarist sa mga balak makipag-collaborate!
For JB MUSIC AND SPORTS' big discounts and 0% installment deals.... Check out https://www.facebook.com/JBMusicPh

Contact JB MUSIC ALABANG TOWN CENTER @ 809-1726 and 842-9545  Check out BADBURN @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Badburn/114672008558924?ref=