hulika

Author Topic: *audiovent*  (Read 2557 times)

Offline yellowjunk

*audiovent*
« on: December 21, 2002, 07:13:27 PM »
Have you heard of Audiovent before? Maybe you've listened to "The Energy" on the radio. Check out this site http://www.buzztone.com/audiovent to hear it, plus other songs from their album, "Dirty Sexy Knights In Paris," out now. If you like what you hear, go to this website 65.45.90.98/events?68348xy163 and sign up to learn more about this awesome band and help spread the word about Audiovent!
Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them.

Offline wurm

• Veteran Member
*audiovent*
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 11:54:27 PM »
Tagal ng out yang "Dirty Sexy knights in Paris" noon png summer...

kilala ko vocalist nila dyan un kapatid ni Brandon Boyd(Incubus) n c Jason Boyd....

first album nila ung Papa's Dojo noong 1999...

nabasa ko ito sa monthly magazines n subscriber ko n "metal edge" at "hit parader magazine"....magbasa k ng metal edge mag makikita mo doon lahat ng website...

heto official site ng audiovent:

http://www.ventmusic.com
"St. Anger 'round my neck.He never gets respect.
F*ck it all & f*ckin' no regrets
I hit the lights on these dark sets. Medallion Noose,I hang myself. St. Anger 'round my neck.  I feel my world shake like an ea

Offline lezz

• Netizen Level
ventmusic
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 08:55:12 PM »
dude the link you posted is way dead.

it says the page cannot be displayed.

mebbe the last time you checked was a couple of years ago.

its http://www.audioventmusic.com/.

they changed their name also, if you fail to notice.  better upgrade your knowledge. ;)

Offline wurm

• Veteran Member
*audiovent*
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 07:40:00 AM »
pareho din lng nman ung site nila ngaun at noon.ung site n pinost mo ay ganun din ang nakalagay sa site n pinost ko..ung album p rin nilang "Dirty Sexy Knights in Paris",ang nandun.
I hit the lights on these dark sets. Medallion Noose,I hang myself. St. Anger 'round my neck.  I feel my world shake like an ea

Offline lezz

• Netizen Level
*audiovent*
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 07:43:48 PM »
okay.

did you know that the guitarist of audiovent is the brother of Mike Einziger, who's also the guitarist of Incubus?

betcha don't know that, huh? :)

kisses to you, wurm ;)

Offline wurm

• Veteran Member
*audiovent*
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 04:41:26 AM »
i dont know that coz i'm not listening to them.all i know is that Jason Boyd is the bro of Brandon..

and the half bro of Jonathan Davis is Marky Chavez w/c is the vox of Adema.

Offline HookerWitaPenis

• Netizen Level
*audiovent*
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2003, 01:46:39 PM »
i hav thier cd and im not that impressed

Offline hardkor692001

audiovent?
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 12:55:30 PM »
Katono ng Hoobastank atsaka Incubus ang Audiovent.. Buddies kc daw cla.zzzz...
:D

Offline bhalers

• Philmusicus Noobitus
*audiovent*
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 08:57:07 PM »
audiovent magaling actually pero wala nang tatalo sa kuyas nila hehehe hoobastank magaling din parang incubus type din nga lang. yung lead singer ng hoobastank may hawig medyo kay brandon boyd. (mas cute si brandon! :p )
....hey dad look at me, think back and talk to me, did i grow up according to plan....

....'coz we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, i'm sorry i can't be perfect....  perfect simple plan  :mad: ---> huwag mong sabihin makulit ako... ALAM KO NA Y