hulika

Poll

Kung born-to-be musician ka, ano'ng mas gusto mo? choose only one! ;)

Yumaman
18 (69.2%)
Sumikat
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: BAKIT BA MAHIRAP ANG PERA SA MUSIKA???  (Read 19489 times)

Offline djspit

Re: BAKIT BA MAHIRAP ANG PERA SA MUSIKA???
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 12:39:32 AM »
di na uso ang cd ngyon... hehe

ako,never ko nang inisip na me kikitain sa cd...

an album is just a medium/promotional tool ng of an artist... not an income generating asset hehe
http://www.facebook.com/djmyke/pages#!/pages/DJMYKE/255868169639 IMAC 24" core2duo Logic Pro 9, Ableton Live 8, Reason 6.0, Apogee Duet2, axiom49,Keystation 88es, Yamaha dx100, Rode NT1a, Yamaha HS80m,Taylor 614, Taylor GS Mini, Fender Telecaster USA. ban

Offline BassCog

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 01:32:14 AM »
I agree with djspit, though with some reservations.

It used to be that CD's were a profit-generating product, but with the fact that music has now shifted more and more into digital, the CD format has become an obsolete mode of getting music.

I think what's important now is the live performance - for people to see you do it live. A good live performance is the key now.

Offline djspit

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »

It used to be that CD's were a profit-generating product, but with the fact that music has now shifted more and more into digital, the CD format has become an obsolete mode of getting music.

I think what's important now is the live performance - for people to see you do it live. A good live performance is the key now.

i think il share this to you guys...

i understand the sentiments of others... being middle class musicians? not a problem.. just think of alternative ways.. =)      and you'll be heard

in 5-10 years... most of the record companies will die.... its a growing fact... =)
cds/albums can now be produced independently ... =)  and there are lotsa peeps learning the ropes of pro audio at HOME =) people who got ears for their own music =)

and now we are in the digital era... everything can be found anywhere... from a bulky cd player with a case logic tamdem hehehe..... to a very small ipod that can carry 10 cd-full caselogics.

its a fact that all producers... event organizers stick to the net(youtube and other official artist sites) as reference for demo... (to hear an artist)

lotsa kids and office peeps are stuck with the net .... youtube and other sites...

take advantage of the digital world...  and be heard... you know what i mean =)
http://www.facebook.com/djmyke/pages#!/pages/DJMYKE/255868169639 IMAC 24" core2duo Logic Pro 9, Ableton Live 8, Reason 6.0, Apogee Duet2, axiom49,Keystation 88es, Yamaha dx100, Rode NT1a, Yamaha HS80m,Taylor 614, Taylor GS Mini, Fender Telecaster USA. ban

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 01:12:45 PM »
During the early days of rock and roll and even during the jazz era, people get noticed because of talent. Good looks are just a plus. But even if you are not good looking, you have a fighting chance as long as you know how to entertain and have talent.

I must agree that it is very difficult to earn a living by being a musician. Even composers like Bach, Beethoven etc.. are not exactly "Rock Star" wealthy during their time even though they are hot property during their heyday. They practically earn their living teaching. Even Mozart have sidejobs writing rude, dirty songs for quick cash.

Ang isang problema kasi ngayon, talent is not an issue anymore to be famous. Although there are still noteworthy artists being discovered today, it is almost SOP to manufacture an artist. All started during the early days of rock and roll when some profit minded record execs discover good looking boys and girls with no talent and thrust them to the general public as stars. People like Frankie Avalon and Fabian are just that - good looking boys and not much else. No different from your todays Boybands and Milli Vanillis.

Tsaka tubong lugaw kasi eh. You don't have to nurture an artist (dating practice ng record labels to develop the talent of an artist and allow them 3 albums to prove themselves. Kung walang nangyari at least they tried their best). You don't have to spend lots of money to train him how to entertain the crowd, hire a vocal coach to hone his/her voice. Basta magpacute ka lang, pera na!

That pathetic business sense is more rampant today. Tanungin ko kayo, during the days of the Beatles or Frank Sinatra, sa tingin niyo si Paris Hilton kaya magiging recording artist? Or even during the days of Led Zepelin and the Cure, ang Boyzone kaya would be multi million dollar entity? O sige, sabihin na natin Menudo made it pero not as big as Boyzone.

Sa live circuit natin. Maraming magagaling na banda na hindi makapuwesto. Kasi wala silang sexy outfit walang pretty boy sa miyembro nila. E karamihan sa mga pumupuwesto kung saan saan wala rin namang talent. Samantalang mga seniyor marami nang walang trabaho. Kahit biyahe hindi na makakuha kasi hindi sila guwapo maganda or what have you and masiyado nang mababa ang pasuweldo na hindi naman issue sa mga bagito. Either nakatengga sa bahay o naghahanap ng ibang trabaho na.

Sad to say talent is not an  issue anymore in the music industry. It's if they see instant money in you.

Maniwala kayo kahit sa Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame at Grammy Awards may pulitika rin yan. Case in point? In Randy J. Taraborelli's biography of Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson threatened Walter Yetnikoff - then president of CBS records - that he will not record again with them if he did not win at least 5 Grammy Awards because Thriler was an unstoppable seller at that time. O kung hindi pulitika yan, ewan ko na.

Sa Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame, bakit hindi nila iniinduct ang the Ventures? Pero this year Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five are one of the inductees. Kilala niyo ba sila? E samantalang ang Ventures is so popular they are bigger than the Beatles in Japan. Sa Japan when you mention Rock Music ang icon nila hindi si Elvis, hindi Beatles but the Ventures.

i think il share this to you guys...

i understand the sentiments of others... being middle class musicians? not a problem.. just think of alternative ways.. =)      and you'll be heard

in 5-10 years... most of the record companies will die.... its a growing fact... =)
cds/albums can now be produced independently ... =)  and there are lotsa peeps learning the ropes of pro audio at HOME =) people who got ears for their own music =)

and now we are in the digital era... everything can be found anywhere... from a bulky cd player with a case logic tamdem hehehe..... to a very small ipod that can carry 10 cd-full caselogics.

its a fact that all producers... event organizers stick to the net(youtube and other official artist sites) as reference for demo... (to hear an artist)

lotsa kids and office peeps are stuck with the net .... youtube and other sites...

take advantage of the digital world...  and be heard... you know what i mean =)
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline djspit

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 03:09:18 PM »
san pinatern si sam milby??

kay elvis presley hehehehe

Offline uno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 04:04:07 PM »
san pinatern si sam milby??
kay elvis presley hehehehe
eh san pinatern si elvis presley? :roll:

jakobspiral

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 05:12:35 PM »
SMALL TIME ARTIST SCENARIO:

profit: income from a few gigs
expenses: none, really. pamasahe to get to the gig, maybe?

profit minus expenses = a little cash. :-)

BIG TIME ARTIST SCENARIO:

profit: record sales, commercials/tv/radio appearances, world tour gigs, etc.

expenses: manager's cut, producer's cut, record label's cut (they manufactured, distributed & marketed your record, so...), recording expenses, touring expenses, etc. etc.

profit minus expenses = a little cash. :-D

Sigh... :roll:

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 05:24:47 PM »
SMALL TIME ARTIST SCENARIO:

profit: income from a few gigs
expenses: none, really. pamasahe to get to the gig, maybe?

profit minus expenses = a little cash. :-)

BIG TIME ARTIST SCENARIO:

profit: record sales, commercials/tv/radio appearances, world tour gigs, etc.

expenses: manager's cut, producer's cut, record label's cut (they manufactured, distributed & marketed your record, so...), recording expenses, touring expenses, etc. etc.

profit minus expenses = a little cash. :-D

Sigh... :roll:

it's quite bigger pag recording / performing artist ka di ba? alangan naman na 500 php/ pax pa rin bayad sa yo pag nagcoconcert ka? with the advantages of being famous namely fans and groupies  :lol:

Seriously, for me kapag nakarating na ako dun, fulfillment ko na rin to myself, kasi i always dream of having kahit isang album lang na nakarating nationally, tapos pagtanda ko i can share it with my kids, grandchildren and stuff....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuña Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

jakobspiral

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 06:00:05 PM »
Bro @daemonite, actually, noon akala ko mas malaki ang kita, pero nung nabasa ko yung books on the music business, hindi pala ganun kalaki... medyo mas malaki lang...

On the other hand, Sobrang Laki pala ng expenses pag big time artist ka na... to the point na our famous artists wala masyadong pera in the end...

I'm saying this in local terms, to answer the original question...

Pero kung international ang pag-uusapan, mas malaki ang kita, of course. :-)

Offline mjpartinez

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

well, music is not a basic need.

we are in a 3rd world country... a country characterized with having not enough basic needs to go around.

ppl work all day and scrounge up whatever it is they need and as a result, never have time to appreciate art or music. i can relate, i mean, back when i was working on my business (it was losing money), i barely had time to listen to music. i travel and work for like 12 hours a day and when i get home, i wanna sleep or do something that doesnt require me to think ... listening to new music or even technical music requires me to think a lot compared to when listening to the old stuff i am familiar with.

just take the above situation and apply it to ppl who are in dire financial straits and unlike me who listened to "basic american influenced music," these guys exposure to music are limited to noontime shows and radio stations with 'kukurukuku' jokes on them ... they dont have time to listen to led zeppelin or blues, because those kinds of music require them to assimilate something new... and that action requires thinking, something you dont wanna do when you are tired.

i dont think you can get rich with music and music alone... you have to be a showbiz personality and a performer at the same time ... sadly, the only way to financial stability and music now is thru reality shows like Pinoy Dream Academy. other than that, i dont think you can be financially stable... a good example is the situation of bands like Kala... Kala is a good band, they blend pangmasa experiences with good technical playing, and i love them (i hate more than i love, hehehe), but i dont think they will be lying down whole day waiting for a gig or their next royalty check. as a matter of fact, i dont think they have enough income that allow them to change strings every gig or throw away 100 guitar picks to the audience. im not even sure that big bands like bamboo and parokya ni edgar can do that ... although parokya is kinda "big" compared to other rock bands, but still, i think their annual income wont beat an SM manager's paycheck - at least they live the rock life though, hehe.

gone are the days when even bands like April Boys or Aegis can be financially stable in pinas... even those pangmasa personalities can only make money abroad (not in pinas) ... playing smoke on the water in front of OCW's or whatever it is written in tissue papers handed to them.

as for me... i'd rather make NO MONEY playing my music, rather than force myself to play 5 hours worth of cover songs 5 days a week while earning something not even close to a US based registered nurse's paycheck.

just get a fun day job, as Bass Cog said. its not as bad as you think. take this from a guy who dreamed of making money from music when he was 16 till he became realistic when he turned 22 four years ago. hehe. stop being lazy. dont make music your excuse to ignore the realities in life.

3rd world sakto.. kae pinagkakakitaan sila ng mga kapitalista na for money lang at hindi for music scene development!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Offline Female Vocalist

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 07:22:55 PM »
Parang sobrang laki ng expectation ng audience (not just people who hear us out) sa mga musicians. Sobrang kawawa. Hmmm...could it be that musicians are one of the top martyrs of today's world? Kailangan talaga hindi ka lang talentado, WAIS din. 

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
Bro @daemonite, actually, noon akala ko mas malaki ang kita, pero nung nabasa ko yung books on the music business, hindi pala ganun kalaki... medyo mas malaki lang...

On the other hand, Sobrang Laki pala ng expenses pag big time artist ka na... to the point na our famous artists wala masyadong pera in the end...

I'm saying this in local terms, to answer the original question...

Pero kung international ang pag-uusapan, mas malaki ang kita, of course. :-)

Yup, i know, pero really, kahit sino naman sa kahit anong craft maghihirap sa una. nothing is really easy right? Kaya nga the challenge for a musician is to make a song na kakagatin ng masa AND the labels. Dyan ngayon pumapasok ang cover songs.

Me and my band are also struggling musicians here in our area. kaya halos lahat sa amin ay may day job, or in a show band. It's just being practical.

Where have i heard Ebe of Sugarfree saying "Never leave your day job just for music". It's just the way it is nowadays, kaya nga mga medyo may kaya ang nasa industry. Where in fact, sobrang dami ng talents na undiscovered who can't afford a decent recording and publicity. gone were the days kasi na bigla ka na lang maadidiskubre sa lugar niyo at dadalhin ka nationally....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuña Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

dref40cc

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 04:45:26 PM »

mahirap talaga magkapera ang ating mga local talents  pero sa international scenes ang bandang gurang gaya ng "rolling stones "ay kumikita ng milyones  sa kanilang mga concert .
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 04:48:36 PM by dref40cc »

Offline djspit

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »

just get a fun day job, as Bass Cog said. its not as bad as you think. take this from a guy who dreamed of making money from music when he was 16 till he became realistic when he turned 22 four years ago. hehe. stop being lazy. dont make music your excuse to ignore the realities in life.

3rd world sakto.. kae pinagkakakitaan sila ng mga kapitalista na for money lang at hindi for music scene development!!!!!!!!! :evil:

ang sakit naman nito.. =(

dati pa tinatak ko sa sarili ko.. 10 yrs old pa lang ako.. magiging musician ako... ngyon 23 na ko.. enjoy pa rin ako sa ginagawa ko =)  it myt not reach the paychecks of CEOs
(pero sumtimes pag me malaki proj more than a ceo pa hehe)

...but i am sure that the satisfaction and psycological health it gives me is fantastic.. =)

its good to stick to the realities of life... but its not bad to do the things you want/like.
im never giving up music and i dont treat it as a dream...
its a priority list =)

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
As music consumers ourselves, tignan muna ang sarili bago sisihin ang producers, bar owners, the madlang masa, et cetera....

Who among you are glad to pay cover charge to see other musicians?
Who among you are glad to pay a high cover charge to see a real good band play as if they were a foreign act doing a concert here?
Who among you, when in a gig, try to buy food/beer from the establishment hosting the gig instead of from the 7-11 nearby?
Who among you buy EPs from the band that just played which you liked?
Who among you try to stay until the end of a night, even if your band played first?

Para mabigyan ng suporta, kelangan din magbigay ng suporta. Maliit lang ang grupo nating mga musikero dito sa Pilipinas. Ayaw ko rin basta-basta tawaging "pagtutulungan" ang kailangan natin. Ang kailangan natin ay pananatili. Survival.
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline Popoy78

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 01:31:47 AM »
sabi sa akin, you should not consider music as your bread and butter, dahil pag ganito ang thinking mo, yari ka na. Me nakapag sabi din na sa akin na walang Rocktar sa pilipinas, dahil Rockstars makikita sa mga developed countries like the US and kita niyo naman laki ng country nila compared sa atin, kun me konti man doon na nakikinig ng music ng isang banda, malamang parang isang Metro Manila na yun compared dito. :-D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 01:34:35 AM by Popoy78 »
White is Black when burned

The Roxymorrons

Offline djspit

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2007, 03:34:46 PM »
sir depende naman kung anong klaseng music ang pinaguusapan at pano gagawing bread and butter ang music=)

maraming pamamaraam at kanya kanyang forte yan.. =) kung being a rockstar lang talaga ang pamamaraan para maging bread and butter.. mejo questionable...

ano ba ang isang succesful rockstar talaga? eto ba eh da likes of kevin roy and his gang? or maybe basti artadi days? rico blanco ba?  =) parokya boys ba? iba iba

to make a decent bread and butter with music, and safest way is to be a producer/arranger =)

while doing this as main work... pedeng sumundot sundot ang togs for fun=)

im here to share my thoughts para sa mga kapatid nating musikero..

im not pushing the idealistic world of music... pero at the same time i dont want us all filipinos to just throw away our passion for music... dahil lang sa ganitong reality.. =)

lito camo was just an ordinary person before... nagccomute...kumakain sa kanto...
after a few years... i saw him driving his z4 sa tagaytay.. =)

im not saying na do lito camo's music... im not a fan of his works (i even hate all of his crappy songs) nainspire lang ako sa success nya towards his craft.

sana hindi contradicting mga examples ko hehehehe
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 03:39:12 PM by djspit »

Offline BassCog

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2007, 08:41:14 PM »
all I can say is, realistically take a look at you or your band's chances of making it big. Be very, very honest.

Offline santiago

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2007, 06:10:05 PM »
kung tutuusin ang nagpapa production ng malaki o maliit.. ang mga sound engineer, sound tech ,equipments ng sounds ,lights, yun ang malaki ang pera sa gabi, ang last thing na lang ang banda nagpeperform yun ang maliit ang bayad nakakalungkot dito ang banda sa pinas. :-( ..
"BAD to the T-bONE" Oi Oi Oi!!SKApitan Tiago
22h DIRECTOR
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barrio-Morning-Glory/120363419514

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2007, 08:47:44 PM »
the title alone is so big walang iisang sagot.musika or musiko?as in pagiging musiko or pagbebenta,pag gawa at pag tugtog?
as was said,and as i remember on another thread which is similar to this:
1.music is not a basic need.bago makinig o bumili ang tao ng kanilang pakikinggan,kakain muna cla.
2.taghirap sa pinas! OBVIOUS BA?HAHA.
3.maliit ang market sa pinas para lang sa iisang klase ng music,kaya nga may mga variety bands kasi all in one na cla.haha.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 07:16:40 PM »
Mahirap ang pera sa musika dahil sa dami ng tao na iba't ibang hilig.  Kaya iba't ibang artist din ang sinusuportahan. At saka napakarami nang musician ngayon.

(Para naman akong sumasagot sa Filipino Book)  :lol:
Please be active at Pinoy Music Fan Forums. :)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »
punta ka sa states tapos mag hip hop ka...join the gangsters and sell drugs....tapos sideline ka ng konting rapping while selling them...

next year you'll see yourself waking up in a large room and you'll be drinking CRISTAL everytime you get thirsty...
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline coolvoice

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 11:50:09 AM »
punta ka sa states tapos mag hip hop ka...join the gangsters and sell drugs....tapos sideline ka ng konting rapping while selling them...

next year you'll see yourself waking up in a large room and you'll be drinking CRISTAL everytime you get thirsty...

kosa parang gusto mo namang ipakulong yung tao.. :-D

Offline benj_keys

• Netizen Level
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2007, 04:27:14 AM »
Actually kahit saan naman linya ng trabaho eh mahirap talaga kumita ng pera. Di lang sa music as in sa lahat ng klase ng profession eh mahirap talaga kumita ng pera. Example sa mga Doctor, maraming doctor sa pinas pero di lahat ng doctor eh yumayaman, kasi may mga sikat din sa field nila na yun ang malalakas kumita yung maraming pasyente at para ma-meet nila yung stage na yun eh katakot takot na pag build-up ng reputation din ang gagawin nila para marating yun, ganun din sa mga lawyer, etc etc. Parang sa music din yan may mga musician na di pumapatok sa field nila at hirap sa pag produce ng pera from being a musician, meron din naman musician na just for fun lang kung baga hobby lang talaga nila (I know some Professionals Like Mr. Wowee Posadas, He's one of the great musician in our country). Meron din naman sikat sa kanilang sariling mga field ang talaga namang kumikita because of being a musician itself lang, at same thing din na bago ma abot yun eh katakot takot na pag build-up din ng reputation ang gagawin.  Kaya para sa akin eh ang pag kita ng pera is more of our diskarte talaga kung sa music man ito mangaling o sa ibang field o ibang paraan, wag lang sa illegal ok? hehehe Yes nasa tamang diskarte lang talaga yan, so kung di ka pumapatok sa ganitong field better na mag isip ka ng ibang plan to survive. Kasi aanuhin mo naman ang talent mo kung mamamatay ka sa gutom? Ano ba mas importante?
Well, I know iba iba ang point of view ng bawat tao, kasi nga GOD created us and gave us free will. So for me it’s the matter of  choice, kung ito ang pinili natin pag butihin natin. :)

Matthew 6:26 “Observe intently the birds of heaven, because they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses; still YOUR heavenly Father feeds them. Are YOU not worth more than they are?”

Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to you.”

Offline benj_keys

• Netizen Level
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2007, 05:46:30 AM »
Napansin ko kasi na karamihan sa mga tao lalo yung mga di naman talaga musikero eh ang babaw ng tingin nila sa mga musikero, well di natin masisi dahil marami rin naman talagang di naka survive sa pagiging musikero at marami rin ang nagbigay ng bad image sa pagiging musikero, at dahil dyan eh meron ngang iba na nag sasabi “ hay naku buhay combo, hay naku wag ka mag aasawa ng combo magugutom ka lng, hay naku combo, combongangon tanghali” hehehe nakakatawa na lang.  Pero sa TOTOO lang marami rin naman ang kumita, naging successful at nabuhay sa music. Ang problema kasi eh karaniwan sa mga tao na mas nakikita natin ang pangit na side kesa sa maganda. Pero eto share ko lang ang good side sa music (Gawin ko music VS. iba iba). hehehe

Masarap ang feeling pag nag peperform at nakikita mong Masaya ang crowd, nag enjoy ka na kumita ka pa, kahit sabihin mong konti lng yan pero still yung fulfillment nandun Pero lalong Masaya if ang ganda ng T.F. mo tapos enjoy ka pa sa ginagawa mo at dumadami pa ang circle of friends mo… Sa office work 8hrs ka maghapon magtrabaho pagod na pagod ka tapos standard minimum pa sahod mo pero sa totoo lng di lang 8hrs ang nawawala sa buhay mo sa buong maghapon, syempre kung 9am ang pasok mo di ka naman gigising ng 8:59am at isang talon lang nasa opis ka na syempre gising ka around 8am or earlier for preparation, at  kung ang tapos ng trabaho mo is 6pm di naman 6:01pm nasa bahay ka na agad. At syempre pag uwi mo wasted ka na sa trabaho kailangan na mag pahinga para sa bukas naman. Yun nga lang regular ang trabaho nila while ang sa atin eh more gigs or more projects para mapunan ang pangangailangan. Pero kung compare natin ung may regular na work sa office at musician na may regular shows di hamak naman na mas lamang ang kinikita ng musician (Pero depende din sa bawat individual yan) , unang una ay enjoy na sa ginagawa at di kasing bigat ng pressure sa typical office works. Kaya ko lang na kwento ito kasi may isa akong kaibigan dati na mahilig manganchaw hehehe. Sabi nya sa akin dati mag opisina na lang daw ako kasi wala daw ako mapapala sa music mahihirapan lang daw ako. Pero nung nag kita kami uli  napansin nya na sa music nabuhay ko pamilya ko, at ang dami pang time na na-spend ko with my family, kasi sa bahay lang ang work ko, may konting recording set up ako sa bahay kasi sa arranging ang linya ko. Actually banda banda rin kasi dati un kaso di nag porsige at nag padala sa mga discouragement. Kaya nung bumisita sya sa house at nakita mga gamit ko nagulat sya kasi naka pundar ako ng ganito na halos puro sa music lang na kuha, pero sya ok din naman kaya lang sa kanya nanggaling un comparison na sinabi ko dito about sa pagiging musician compared sa typical office work. Pagod na pagod na daw sya sa daily routine nya at nag sasawa na, kasi pag napo-promote ka mas malaki ang sweldo meaning mas malaking responsibility din while sa music mentras  nagiging batikan at gumaganda reputasyon mo eh dumadami ang shows at projects mo na hindi kasing bigat ng pressure ng trabahong pang opisina. Dahil ang music eh nakaka enjoy naman talaga diba? Sa totoo lng yun mga typical gig sa bars parang gumimik ka lng tapos kumita pa tapos dami mo pa makikilang mga bagong friends dba? hehehe. Nakagimik ka na kumita ka pa, san ka naka kita ng ganun trabaho? Sarap dba? hehehe

:-D :lol: