hulika

Author Topic: iCloud issue with iPods?  (Read 1982 times)

Offline kittypurry

iCloud issue with iPods?
« on: January 22, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »
Planning to throw my iPod Touch 4 and buy an iPod Touch 5 instead.
Lots of 2nd hand on the market, however, may iCloud issue daw.
My iPod really is just for music playing, but I do use my Apple ID for downloading apps (mostly music apps, and typical FB, Insta etc.)
Would the iCloud issue affect the above mentioned use/functions of the iPod?

(I'm also open to switching to Nano or Classic. But really, idk much and idc much about Apple products except for their iPod, so yes, advices are appreciated.)
“When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: iCloud issue with iPods?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 11:11:05 AM »
Planning to throw my iPod Touch 4 and buy an iPod Touch 5 instead.
Lots of 2nd hand on the market, however, may iCloud issue daw.
My iPod really is just for music playing, but I do use my Apple ID for downloading apps (mostly music apps, and typical FB, Insta etc.)
Would the iCloud issue affect the above mentioned use/functions of the iPod?

(I'm also open to switching to Nano or Classic. But really, idk much and idc much about Apple products except for their iPod, so yes, advices are appreciated.)

I'm not sure about the iCloud issue, but I'm assuming ito yung mga binenta yung iPod nang naka-login pa rin sa iCloud/Apple account nila. Pag ganun, kailangan kasi mag logout para makapasok yung bagong account (yours), at protected ng password and passcode yun.

Ang tip ko na lang, look for a second hand one that isn't logged in. Pwede naman i-check sa Settings kung naka login pa. Even better kung may mahanap kang unit na may mabait na nagwipe muna ng device.  :)
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili