hulika

Author Topic: FS: MAMIYA C220 PROFESSIONAL SYSTEM TLR CAMERA SYSTEM (CAMERA BODY WITH 80MM, 55  (Read 833 times)

Offline wiquwi

• Philmusicus Noobitus
FS: MAMIYA C220 PROFESSIONAL SYSTEM TLR CAMERA SYSTEM
SELLING AS PACKAGE

Letting go of my Mamiya C220 system that has been with me for almost seven (7) years. It started with the camera body that came with the 80mm stock lens, and slowly bought the additional lens and accessories through the years. This has been my main camera after selling off my Nikon F4. I would prefer this to be sold as a set, as I would not want to go through the process of parting with them in piecemeal. The indicated prices are for reference only, the final price will be indicated below.
ITEM LOCATION: San Juan, Greenhills.
MEET UPS CAN ALSO BE ARRANGED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION: Cubao Gateway, and Megamall
ITEM PRICE FOR THE SET: Price: 47,000.00 Php. FOR THE COMPLETE MAMIYA C220 PROFESSIONAL CAMERA SYSTEM
CONTACT: MOBILE NUMBER- 0917 835 1656 | EMAIL ADDRESS- themanthatwasused@gmail.com
DESCRIPTION:
INCLUDED IN THE SET ARE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Mamiya C220 Camera Body in user condition.
Waist level finder has been upgraded to a Magnifying hood.
The included 80mm lens is in user condition with few minor scratches. Glass is clean and in great condition. Shutter and aperture works accurate.
When I got the C220 Camera Body with the Film wind crank already a replacement, I used this camera without any issues with the replacement knob.
Recently serviced by Mang Bibot for her annual CLA (Clean Lube and Adjust) and now works like a charm.
2. MAMIYA SEKOR 55MM F/4.5 LENS TLR (56165)
Condition: Used. Excellent Condition.
Appearance of the item : No dents. No scratch. There is few signs of use.
Functional : Shutter fires well and accurate.
Optical :Glass is clean, no scratches, and no fungus. No influence over shooting.
Inclusion: Comes with a lens cap and plastic case
3. MAMIYA SEKOR DS 105MM F3.5 LENS (17769)
Optical :Glass is clean, no scratches, and no fungus. No influence over shooting.
4. MAMIYA SEKOR SUPER 180MM F4.5 LENS (23034)
The SET will come with a FREE KATA DR-465 DL
The Bag can convert Into a Normal Rucksack by Removing the Padded Insert at the Bottom, So It Is Useful Even When You're Not Shooting. It Has Two Large Pockets And Four Smaller Ones, As Well As Pouches And Straps To Hold A Tripod And Secure The Bag On To A Wheely Suitcase For Travel. The Bag Also Has Two Metal Loops On The Straps To Enable The Use Of Kata Camera Straps.

REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ON THE MAMIYA C220:
3 Reasons Why I Love The Mamiya C220 From 1968
I Absolutely Love My Mamiya C220 Medium Format Film Camera. This Camera Was Made Between 1968 And 1982 And Still Takes Professional Quality Images Almost A Half Century Later. Now That Is Amazing! The Fact That The Camera Is Still Relevant Is A Testament To The Survivability And Pervasiveness Of Medium Format Film And Film Cameras In General. The Mamiya C220 Is A Twin Lens Reflex (Tlr) Type Of Camera That Takes Interchangeable Lenses. The C220f Is The Next Generation Of This Camera And Was Manufactured From 1982 To 1995. I Bought My C220 With A 55mm Lens Because Of Quality Of The Optics And It Is Suited For My Type Of Wide Angle Photography. I Also Love This Lens Because I Can Focus As Close As 9″ Which Affords Me Some Incredible Angles And Perspectives Not Normally Possible. If You Want To Try Medium Format Film Then This Is An Inexpensive Way To Explore This Medium. On A Side Note The Black Lenses Are Newer Than The Chrome Ones In Case You Are Interested.
Top 3 Reasons Why I Love The Mamiya C220 Tlr
1. The C220 May Be From The 1960’s, But It Still Produces Professional Quality Prints Nearly 50 Years Later Making It Timeless And A Great Investment.
2. The C220 Is Fully Mechanical And Does Not Require A Battery.
3. The C220 Is A Medium Format Camera That Produces Those Big 6×6 Negatives.
4. There Is Something Magical And Beautiful About The 6×6 Format To Me. I Just Love That Square Look. A Standard Roll Of Medium Format 120 Allows 12 Exposures. My Rz67 Pro Ii And Mamiya 7 Rangefinder Are Both 6×7 Formats So I Get 10 Exposures Per Roll.
Source: http://Http://Www.Blackandwhitefineart.Net/2011/01/Mamiya-C220/