hulika

Author Topic: FS: Rayban Aviator Carbon Fiber - 5K or trade to delay / reverb pedal 6k value  (Read 2624 times)

Offline meanstreet

FS: Rayban Aviator Carbon Fibre. 5k. Mint cond. Issue: Lost orig case. Pero meron din nabibili na orig na Rayban case.  RFS: Not using it / Mostly wearing glasses due to poor eyesight. Nakatago lang sa cabinet. Mall price is around 12k plus. 09771359537

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hachibns/permalink/2343244399101082/?sale_post_id=2343244399101082

sorry mods for the external link. my photobucket not working.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:42:30 AM by meanstreet »
Rock and roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. And it's not about money or popularity although some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says "here I am and f--k you if you can't understand me." - Jeff Bebe "Almost Famous"

Offline meanstreet

Re: FS: Rayban Aviator Carbon Fiber - 5K
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:03:57 AM »
up! :)
Rock and roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. And it's not about money or popularity although some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says "here I am and f--k you if you can't understand me." - Jeff Bebe "Almost Famous"

Offline meanstreet

Offline meanstreet

Offline meanstreet

up! ;)