hulika

Author Topic: Please delete  (Read 193704 times)

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: have you seen greg bennett guitars being sold at lazer music store?
« Reply #825 on: December 05, 2010, 08:09:52 PM »
Just got home from Festival Alabang. Meron sila nung AV4 na nasa pic sa taas. Yung quilt na blue. Gorgeous.  :-)

Offline nokiamicth

« Reply #826 on: December 21, 2010, 11:01:08 AM »
sir tingin po ninyo meron ganito sa Lazer

Greg Bennett RL-2

mga magkano kaya ito... share po sila baka may idea sila..

thank you!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 11:04:55 AM by nokiamicth »

Offline lenpopz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #827 on: December 21, 2010, 11:20:34 AM »
sir tingin po ninyo meron ganito sa Lazer

Greg Bennett RL-2

mga magkano kaya ito... share po sila baka may idea sila..

thank you!

Yep, meron niyan sa Lazer. I own one actually. Talking
bout the price, it's more or less 10k.
Don't become obsessed with sounding like one particular player and sounding exactly like him.

Offline nokiamicth

« Reply #828 on: December 21, 2010, 11:38:32 AM »
Yep, meron niyan sa Lazer. I own one actually. Talking
bout the price, it's more or less 10k.

wow ok sir I will pay a visit sometimes sa Lazer to buy one...
question lang po maganda ba ang sound? and good for rhythm b or lead ba yung royale?

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
« Reply #829 on: December 23, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »
Saw a new Torino yesterday at Lazer cubao. The first thing I said when I saw it is "HOOOLLYYYY (gooey brown stuff)" It has a metallic bronze(?) finish and has nice bindings! For its price, I think its all worth it! GASSSS!!!!

It looks like this:

How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?

Offline lenpopz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #830 on: December 23, 2010, 03:43:09 PM »
question lang po maganda ba ang sound? and good for rhythm b or lead ba yung royale?

Comparing with the higher model of it, mas trip ko ang tone ng RL-2. Mas buo ang sound niya compared sa RL-3, or maybe it is just me.
Don't become obsessed with sounding like one particular player and sounding exactly like him.

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #831 on: December 23, 2010, 04:14:36 PM »
Saw a new Torino yesterday at Lazer cubao. The first thing I said when I saw it is "HOOOLLYYYY (gooey brown stuff)" It has a metallic bronze(?) finish and has nice bindings! For its price, I think its all worth it! GASSSS!!!!

It looks like this:

If I'm not mistaken, meron din niyan sa Lazer Festival Mall, Alabang. Our resident forumer, pie-key, also has one.  :-) I like their neck joints. Parang sobrang swabe at effortless ang pagdipa sa upper to last frets.

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #832 on: December 24, 2010, 12:35:57 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, meron din niyan sa Lazer Festival Mall, Alabang. Our resident forumer, pie-key, also has one.  :-) I like their neck joints. Parang sobrang swabe at effortless ang pagdipa sa upper to last frets.

+1 fat and juicy tones. medyo mataba siya compared sa mga una kong guitar.

siguro ganun talaga SGs and LPs , models. might get an AV3ltd weeeee.... love their tones

References:
BossingBoss/Spudmusic/Xelly/Poundcake/Fonzy/Joel_marcelo/Micsis/Voidman/Free2rock/
'57 Strat/DIY OD/Strymon TL/Eventide MF/Hardwire SN/TCE Polytune Mini/Princeton Chorus

Offline jun_gats

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #833 on: December 29, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »
I had a chance to use most of their guitars pretty decent naman ang tunog. I would spend for these babies if may budget constraints.  :-D

Offline champy_08

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #834 on: January 24, 2011, 12:45:34 PM »
pareho sir..ganyan na ganyan ung akin..gamit ko sa church to praise our God...but its mine..masasabi ko lang sa kanya is"SUPER GANDA NG TONE"kh8 anung genre panalo!!!God Bless You Bro...Gudlak sa Paparating Na RL2 mo...
God's Rock

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #835 on: January 24, 2011, 03:34:48 PM »
for the Greg Bennett Thread... My TR4... the story of this guitar is very sad...

after graduating in college, I earned a bit of money to buy a new guitar... sadly it wasn't enough... my sick lola hand me over a couple of bucks for me to buy this as a gift for myself... I told my lola that ill be paying her monthly... but sadly after a few months... my lola died out of her 4th stage cancer... Ill never put this guitar away...
References:
BossingBoss/Spudmusic/Xelly/Poundcake/Fonzy/Joel_marcelo/Micsis/Voidman/Free2rock/
'57 Strat/DIY OD/Strymon TL/Eventide MF/Hardwire SN/TCE Polytune Mini/Princeton Chorus

Offline solicitor_general02

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #836 on: March 19, 2011, 09:25:01 AM »
Im just trying to find out what is the body of my gregbenet fastback guitar. No infos on the GB site and other website as well. Are all GB guitars body made of Basswood?
“the first thing we do, is kill all the lawyers” SHAKESPEARE

Amon_Amarth

« Reply #837 on: April 24, 2011, 02:28:28 PM »
Magkano kaya to? Interesting eh

Duncan Designed PU (Specially the Humbucker!!), Maple FB, and the Quilted Maple top? What not to like!! Kahit Basswood pa body neto(assuming lang), I don't care Maple will lead the way!!! hahahaha :-D

Offline Nolan0106

« Reply #838 on: April 24, 2011, 04:29:17 PM »
Magkano kaya to? Interesting eh

Duncan Designed PU (Specially the Humbucker!!), Maple FB, and the Quilted Maple top? What not to like!! Kahit Basswood pa body neto(assuming lang), I don't care Maple will lead the way!!! hahahaha :-D

I own one of these. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. mga 9+ yan bro almost 10k. my favorite tone is the mid/bridge position, a combo of the lipstick and the humbucker. tone from heaven. mismo 'to men.

Amon_Amarth

« Reply #839 on: April 24, 2011, 04:41:46 PM »
I own one of these. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. mga 9+ yan bro almost 10k. my favorite tone is the mid/bridge position, a combo of the lipstick and the humbucker. tone from heaven. mismo 'to men.

Woooo! Mukhang may winner na pick na ako ah!! I'm thinking kasi kung eto, or SX Tele, kaso gusto ko 22 frets and with humbucker, buti na lang di pa muna ako bumili ahahahaha... By the way, ano size ng Frets niya, and Thickness of the Neck? Kelangan ko ma test eto bago sa lalong madaling panahon hahahaha

Thanks sa Reply dude!! :-D

Offline Nolan0106

« Reply #840 on: April 24, 2011, 04:46:54 PM »
Woooo! Mukhang may winner na pick na ako ah!! I'm thinking kasi kung eto, or SX Tele, kaso gusto ko 22 frets and with humbucker, buti na lang di pa muna ako bumili ahahahaha... By the way, ano size ng Frets niya, and Thickness of the Neck? Kelangan ko ma test eto bago sa lalong madaling panahon hahahaha

Thanks sa Reply dude!! :-D

i tried the sx tele din. i liked the fa2 better talaga. but it's just me. di ako sure sa sizes ng frets (def not jumbo) and neck. itest mo nalang. masarap yung feel ng neck and maple fretboard, marami ding nakapansin na humiram sakin. test na yan!

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #841 on: April 24, 2011, 08:30:37 PM »
i have a torino and fairly it has HB on it... by then i changed them... they are too muddy i think... though they are DUNCAN designed PU... they're not fully on it... We'll youl have to test it for your self first...

I tester FA2 before same model same color.... the lipstick pickup... is good but its noisy! when engaged with an high gain od... they're a bit odd looking.... not the typical kinda look... and size which i think is important.... why? when you realize you wanna upgrade its pu.....

I also have an SX tele thinline.... which i modified then after changed PU and leveled the fret a bit... and that's it.... everything works like an original.... ill go for an SX tele or Fernando tele solid bodies... around 6k to 8k php....

Greg bennett is a nice guitar but for teles, uhm im not sure.... but for SGs and LPs thumbs up!
References:

Offline jazz4metheny

• Netizen Level
« Reply #842 on: April 25, 2011, 12:04:00 AM »
hey guys.. greg bennett user here. comfortability at its best. Try ultramatic for shredders out there.

Offline kokokcrunch

« Reply #843 on: April 26, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »
RL-2 user here for 2 years and counting.  :-D

Offline jazz4metheny

• Netizen Level
« Reply #844 on: April 27, 2011, 02:15:28 AM »
Tara dapat may tropahan na din tayong mga greg bennett fans dito. :)

Amon_Amarth

« Reply #845 on: April 28, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »
I Tested the FA2 at Lazer SM Manila, the tonal flexibility is great!, kaso medyo darker nga yung tone (Bridge PU), pero tingin ko sa amp nila, but the tonal flexibility is still there, the twang is there in the Lipstick PU and with that not so good amp, it shows(imagine how the sound will be, in a good amp)! Also I really like the over all aesthetics of the FA2, the downside is di masyado maganda yung set up na natest ko (para sa akin ah), and it's HEAVY!! But there's much more potential in there...

Nung paalis na ako, nakita ko yung UM3 na nakasabit, nakita ko mahal lang ng 1.2K sa FA2 (BTW, the FA2 is Php 9,700 na ngaun, with Gig bag and Cable), sabi ko kung pede matest... Ayun, na love at first play ako sa UM3 hahaha, but I am thinking about the Tonal Scope of the UM3 kasi 3way PU selector lang sya.

The Tonal Chameleon FA2 or the Fast and Sophisticated UM3 Hmmmmm...

Pa Help naman mga pre!! Here's my criteria/parameter... Which do you think is more robust sa ABUSE? Dun na lang kasi nagkakatalo eh.

BTW, I play heavy stuffs like KSE, LOG, Metallica and the likes(That's why my criteria is abuse hahaha), but I want to explore more technical and wider tones, like blues, fusion and the likes, Thank mga dude!

Also, i like the service of Lazer SM Manila ah, They know their products! Maglalabas pa talaga ng evidence, maniwala ka lang bwahahahaha

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #846 on: April 29, 2011, 01:47:54 AM »
kung ganun ang tugtugan mo FA2 will lack a bit... youll need HumBuckers man! ultramatic is gamit ngayon mostly sa mga ganyang tugtugan... one of my friend uses that... versatile kasi sa metal na tugtugan....

FA2 is good only para sakin uhm... pop rock, blues etc.... pero hindi rock rockan....
References:

Offline vonegz21

« Reply #847 on: May 04, 2011, 08:07:09 AM »
for the Greg Bennett Thread... My TR4... the story of this guitar is very sad...

after graduating in college, I earned a bit of money to buy a new guitar... sadly it wasn't enough... my sick lola hand me over a couple of bucks for me to buy this as a gift for myself... I told my lola that ill be paying her monthly... but sadly after a few months... my lola died out of her 4th stage cancer... Ill never put this guitar away...

sir what can you say sa sound quality ng samick? im planning to buy one eh
Rockin' for JESUS

Sungay Bike club  Lagunaautoclub.tk

Offline solicitor_general02

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #848 on: May 04, 2011, 10:47:17 AM »
Share ko lang. My GB FB1 upgraded with Artec GCH-2 bridge and GFS zebra neck pups:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“the first thing we do, is kill all the lawyers” SHAKESPEARE

Offline ryantetek

• Veteran Member
« Reply #849 on: May 04, 2011, 06:11:01 PM »
naka duncan designed pickups din ba yung RL-2?