hulika

Author Topic: PLEASE DELETE  (Read 3952 times)

Offline omarpulse

• Veteran Member
PLEASE DELETE
« on: September 20, 2016, 07:14:23 PM »

I'm looking for a guitarist/keyboardist for my band. The band has been revived from a previous lineup and has been regularly playing gigs again (READ: INDIE). There are still a number of songs in the pipeline that have not been learned yet - both with vocals and instrumentals. Our influences:

- deftones
- a perfect circle
- karnivool
- russian circles
- te'
- mogwai

Songs are a mix of upbeat to brooding / light to dark themes, at times heavy, full of dynamics and melodies. This is not about virtuoso solos. We need someone who knows how to complement the existing lines, even if it means subtle parts and active restraint. Candidate is open to experimenting with sounds and modulations (it's post rock / ambient after all).

We need someone who can invest time and money into this project. We'll be releasing a single soon which will also be simultaneously launched in a compilation album. We're also gunning for an MV for this single. Another recording is scheduled, but is currently on-hold because of this opening.

Practice area is in 8August in Pasig/Ortigas. Iwas muna kami sa mga may night shift schedule.

Please make sure to click on my sig below for samples. Once you've figured out you want to join us, PM me. And yes, for serious candidates only.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:49:07 AM by omarpulse »

Offline p-nut

Re: LF Lead Guitarist (rock, post rock, ambient)
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 05:27:34 PM »

PM sent sir!  :)
"When I tried to play something and screwed up, i'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it." - Darrell Lance Abbott

Offline prtscrsysrq

• Netizen Level
Re: LF Lead Guitarist (rock, post rock, ambient)
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 12:26:02 PM »
hi sir, im still working out and listening sa mga songs.. 

can you give me the  chord key sa 2 compo songs niyo. ISMS / Murmurs ?

thanks