hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)  (Read 891098 times)

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)
« Reply #4025 on: December 20, 2017, 09:50:25 AM »

anyare?! improved aesthetics lang daw. yung harap kamuka nung version ng lancer na di bumenta kasi ampanget.

its the vios face me thinks
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4026 on: December 20, 2017, 10:07:04 AM »
its the vios face me thinks

posible. but ive known vios faces to be quite intimidating. may angas kumbaga. yung stop sa front grille to give emphasis sa toyota emblem, yun yung nagpapanget sa mitsubishi e. diba may year na ganyan ang hitsura nung mga lumabas na lancer, adventure at montero? ang daming action masyado sa muka nito, parang nawala yung minimalistic na maangas look.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4027 on: December 20, 2017, 11:33:42 AM »
posible. but ive known vios faces to be quite intimidating. may angas kumbaga. yung stop sa front grille to give emphasis sa toyota emblem, yun yung nagpapanget sa mitsubishi e. diba may year na ganyan ang hitsura nung mga lumabas na lancer, adventure at montero? ang daming action masyado sa muka nito, parang nawala yung minimalistic na maangas look.
Mas gusto ko pa din bihisan yung unang Yaris. Mas pogi pag binihisan. Mukhang Hot Hatch tuners!
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Offline Boxedking

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4028 on: December 20, 2017, 09:59:23 PM »
Mas gusto ko pa din bihisan yung unang Yaris. Mas pogi pag binihisan. Mukhang Hot Hatch tuners!
Mas ok bihisan si Bea Binene "pagkatapos" nyo.  :lol:

Peace Marzi!
www.soundclick.com/viruprison | www.soundcloud.com/lei-guitarist

Don't let the gearhead kill the musician in you. Philmusic s/b PhilGEAR

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4029 on: December 21, 2017, 06:10:25 AM »
Mas ok bihisan si Bea Binene "pagkatapos" nyo.  :lol:

Peace Marzi!

bakit bibihisan pa? naka set up na yun e.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4030 on: December 21, 2017, 01:20:21 PM »
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4031 on: December 21, 2017, 01:28:44 PM »
What you need to know about the PUV modernization program

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motoring-news/puv-modernization-program-a00187-20170619
not against it! maganda pagkakaplantsa ng PUV modernization. pagpapatupad na lang iintayin.  8-)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4032 on: December 21, 2017, 02:49:03 PM »
Arrogant female driver faces license cancellation for slapping a taxi driver

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/arrogant-female-driver-faces-license-172640252.html

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4033 on: December 21, 2017, 02:58:06 PM »
Arrogant female driver faces license cancellation for slapping a taxi driver

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/arrogant-female-driver-faces-license-172640252.html

haha ang mura lang kaya ng fine pag nahuli syang nagmamaneho na walang lisensya.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4034 on: December 21, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
dapat sinampahan pa ng kaso, physical injury. para may multa pa. edi kumita pa yung taxi driver. Merry Christmas!

:lol: :lol:

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4035 on: December 21, 2017, 04:06:53 PM »
haha ang mura lang kaya ng fine pag nahuli syang nagmamaneho na walang lisensya.

Driving without a valid driver's license - P3,000 (from P1,500) plus the offender will be disqualified from being granted a driver's license or from driving a motor vehicle for one year from the payment of the fine;

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motoring-news/dotc-releases-revised-fines-penalties-on-traffic-violations

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4036 on: December 21, 2017, 05:20:24 PM »
^exactly! Ano ba naman yung 3k sa mga may kaya sa buhay? Tsaka 1year walang license, kaya nya yan ng short trips na sobrang maingat para di mahuli. Tapos pag nahuli idadahilan na naman sakay nya dalawang bata.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4037 on: December 22, 2017, 08:03:17 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4038 on: December 24, 2017, 02:41:37 PM »
^exactly! Ano ba naman yung 3k sa mga may kaya sa buhay? Tsaka 1year walang license, kaya nya yan ng short trips na sobrang maingat para di mahuli. Tapos pag nahuli idadahilan na naman sakay nya dalawang bata.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

yung 3k that's the least of her problems pag umakyat sa korte ang kaso babayaran mo attorneys fee at appearance ng abogado mo.

Offline Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4039 on: December 24, 2017, 05:38:38 PM »

Yes
Nakipag 69 ako and then kakatapos lang pala niyang umebs, eh hindi ko natanong sa kanya , nasabik eh, ayun pati ebs nakain ko. Hindi ko nalang sinabi sa kanya baka ma offe

Offline Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4040 on: December 24, 2017, 05:42:02 PM »
Nakita ko lang sa Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/jowlow.219/posts/10155747968291675

This is to educate skeptics regarding the recent SUA (Sudden Unintended Acceleration) accident at Shaw Underpass around 2pm December 21, 2017.

What I will share to you is a first hand experience. I was inside the vehicle that went wild this afternoon.
This is to raise awareness and dispel the skeptics.

At around 2pm today, as we were passing through EDSA-Shaw underpass at a speed of approximately 20 kph, our driver noticed a sudden surge of power from the engine (good of him to warn us to brace ourselves). As he warned us, his foot was on the brake pedal trying to stop the uncontrollable acceleration. To no avail, and after a collision with the sedan in front of us, he tried to spare other vehicles by deliberately trying to stop the vehicle by steering the us towards one of the pillars in the center ailse. The result can be seen on the photo below.

The maker of our vehicle claimed in investigations of similir incidents years prior, that these incidents involving the SAME vehicle of the SAME maker were due to SUBOPTIMAL PEDAL PLACEMENT.

Here are some points that say otherwise:

1. Our driver was able to warn us a few seconds before collision. Therefore he was fully aware of the uncontrollable acceleration.

2. I saw with my own eyes that his foot was on the brakes and nothing was on the accelerator.

3. I heard the sound coming from the engine. It was the same sound one would hear if he were to floor the accelerator to speed up.

4. The manner that the vehicle sped up was not one would expect if a driver was panicking. If a panic-stricken driver were to accidentally step on the accelerator instead of the brakes, reflex will be to immediately take his foot off of the pedal and the vehicle would decelerate. This was NOT the case I have experienced. The vehicle moved as if the road ahead was devoid of cars.

SUDDEN UNINTENDED ACCELERATION is a real thing. To those who own a similar vehicle, I implore you to have it checked.

This incident was on of many. Thank God no one was severely injured. I hope that this will be the last of SUA accidents.

Please share this to raise awareness.

There will always be skeptics, this is what I say to you:

I was once a skeptic, something had to happen to change my mind; I hope nothing will have to happen to change yours. It wouldn't hurt to have your car checked.
Nakipag 69 ako and then kakatapos lang pala niyang umebs, eh hindi ko natanong sa kanya , nasabik eh, ayun pati ebs nakain ko. Hindi ko nalang sinabi sa kanya baka ma offe

Offline Sardonyx

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4041 on: December 24, 2017, 09:20:33 PM »
^ Somebody also posted that sa tsikot forums... yung peeps dun skeptical...hindi sila naniniwala sa SUA.
Molṑn labé

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4042 on: December 24, 2017, 11:23:45 PM »
dapat kasi me video para maniwala.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4043 on: December 25, 2017, 01:10:36 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4045 on: December 26, 2017, 08:22:47 AM »
Regulations on car window tint out in 2018

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/955166/regulations-on-car-window-tint-out-in-2018#ixzz52K1MykDn 
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Offline kirov

« Reply #4046 on: December 27, 2017, 01:43:44 AM »
Nakita ko lang sa Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/jowlow.219/posts/10155747968291675

This is to educate skeptics regarding the recent SUA (Sudden Unintended Acceleration) accident at Shaw Underpass around 2pm December 21, 2017.

What I will share to you is a first hand experience. I was inside the vehicle that went wild this afternoon.
This is to raise awareness and dispel the skeptics.

At around 2pm today, as we were passing through EDSA-Shaw underpass at a speed of approximately 20 kph, our driver noticed a sudden surge of power from the engine (good of him to warn us to brace ourselves). As he warned us, his foot was on the brake pedal trying to stop the uncontrollable acceleration. To no avail, and after a collision with the sedan in front of us, he tried to spare other vehicles by deliberately trying to stop the vehicle by steering the us towards one of the pillars in the center ailse. The result can be seen on the photo below.

The maker of our vehicle claimed in investigations of similir incidents years prior, that these incidents involving the SAME vehicle of the SAME maker were due to SUBOPTIMAL PEDAL PLACEMENT.

Here are some points that say otherwise:

1. Our driver was able to warn us a few seconds before collision. Therefore he was fully aware of the uncontrollable acceleration.

2. I saw with my own eyes that his foot was on the brakes and nothing was on the accelerator.

3. I heard the sound coming from the engine. It was the same sound one would hear if he were to floor the accelerator to speed up.

4. The manner that the vehicle sped up was not one would expect if a driver was panicking. If a panic-stricken driver were to accidentally step on the accelerator instead of the brakes, reflex will be to immediately take his foot off of the pedal and the vehicle would decelerate. This was NOT the case I have experienced. The vehicle moved as if the road ahead was devoid of cars.

SUDDEN UNINTENDED ACCELERATION is a real thing. To those who own a similar vehicle, I implore you to have it checked.

This incident was on of many. Thank God no one was severely injured. I hope that this will be the last of SUA accidents.

Please share this to raise awareness.

There will always be skeptics, this is what I say to you:

I was once a skeptic, something had to happen to change my mind; I hope nothing will have to happen to change yours. It wouldn't hurt to have your car checked.

Babangga na kyo nakuha mo pang tumingin sa paa ng driver mo.  :wave: :wave:
Sex is like pizza: there's no such thing as bad pizza. Sure there is cold pizza, pizza that makes you sick, unenthusianstic meaningless pizza, and pizza that you won't get a second time. But nothing will ever make you stop wanting pizza.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4047 on: December 27, 2017, 06:30:18 AM »

grabe talagang mababangga yan. ano makikita nung driver ng bus kung may malaking tela yung windshield?

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4048 on: December 27, 2017, 10:36:28 AM »
Matindi!

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4049 on: December 27, 2017, 01:54:03 PM »
LOOK | Sinumpaang salaysay ni Cherish Interior, ang babaeng nanampal umano sa isang taxi driver. Tinanggi niyang sinaktan niya ang taxi driver at iginiit na siya pa ang minura ng driver. | via Gerard de la Peña