hulika

Author Topic: my 2nd set with my D90 (still newbie shots) CnC's are very welcome thanks!  (Read 1358 times)

Offline palmmuteboi

shots from bora CnC's are welcome thanks shutterbugs!

Gears used : D90 + kit lens (all in aperture priority )

enjoy!
Like us : facebook.com/Guitarispa
Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCgSf6rTrXcF7Z5eORMVYA

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
Nice....bili ka ng tripod pre.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline gainsucker

• Philmusicus Addictus
great set.

aperture priority? try manual and long exposure for night shots... and tama si pallas, use a tripod of course...

mas malalim ang DOF pag liitan mo aperture...

keep it up...  :-)

Offline palmmuteboi

great set.

aperture priority? try manual and long exposure for night shots... and tama si pallas, use a tripod of course...

salamat sir gain and sir pallas.. im still getting the hang of it, will do better :) salamat ulit mga sir :)
Like us : facebook.com/Guitarispa
Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCgSf6rTrXcF7Z5eORMVYA

Offline tweenty-seven

• Philmusicus Addictus
2nd to the last pic nakunan mo yung moon at venus hehehe
numeroh_unoh, mondemonle, deathbymistake, iandomld, shodawmoon, pentagramX, gitardy, vincejezzrell, bossingboss, crypt, haxo55, luk3, xboughtbybloodx, bimbo, gunslinger13, lisza12,marshidalgo, pinkybrief, onji, palmuteboi, dime001, master_jeremiah

Offline juzaen

• Forum Fanatic
great set.

+1
great shots! practice kana sa manual..
MY TOYS: 2001 Gibson 1958 Reissue, MesaBoogie subway blues, Springfield armory XDM 40sw, CZ SP01 shadow and MY GLOCK 23 40sw