hulika

Author Topic: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!  (Read 14387 times)

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
Re: Stolen Guitar
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2013, 09:17:35 PM »

sometimes, crazy and weird things do happen in our lives bro. that's just the way it is.
anyways, if you have time, have your guitar blessed by your parish priest. i just hope i can be there to see the priest's reaction when he is blessing an electric guitar. hehehe.
[/quote] You know having it blessed sounds like an absolutely great thing to do. Thank you for suggesting that. I believe I will in fact do that  :)

Offline Brewstein15

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2013, 09:26:24 PM »
Enter the world of the twilight zone...great news! Cheers

exactly what I'm thinking about...

Sobrang misteryoso naman netong kwento na to,tinayuan ako ng balahibo...

Good thing nabalik na yung gitara...Aba kung sakin nangyari yan eh pagkakuha ko ng gitara ko ilalagay ko kagad sa kama at matutulog akong kayakap yan...Just to make sure na di na mawawala...
references: Zakiya897, Llever_custom, amorkulasisi, mikko21ganja, ryann, darxide_chronology, hwan, brax_monster, zero44, renmarquez, rowell.sales

Offline analog.matt

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 09:26:50 PM »

Here is the mind boggling part. Kelvin the store owner, texted me a few hours after the news spread on FB. He said, bro, I just now noticed your guitar is here in my store. He and I both were like, that's impossible. My guitar was stolen in my Car outside my house. Why would anyone return it there?  He had no clue, because after i left his store yesterday he did general cleaning

baka pinaka convenient para dun sa kumuha yung location ng store. or may ilang degrees of separation lang sa mga kakilala mo yung kumuha. so inggat ka pa din bro. and whoever took/returned your guitar was able to enter the store unnoticed.

possible din may nakabili niyan at nung mamalayan na sa iyo yan, iniwan na lang. kasi alam mo naman sa atin, minsan yung nagmagandang loob isauli, paghihinalaan pa din.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:29:03 PM by analog.matt »

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:20 PM »
Hi everyone, yes with an extreme stroke of luck and help from many friends on FB i was able to get my guitar back. Exactly how is what boggles me

Here's the story.   

Yesterday at 11 am i went to kwerdas music shop. Bought some pedals i tested with my j custom.

12. I left the store with the effects and my guitar. The first thing i did was put the guitar in the backseat then the effects. Kelvin the owner of the store walked me to the car.

Headed to saisaki in Edsa.  I told my gf ill have the valet boys park the car, she said are you gonna leave the guitar and gear? Is it safe. I look at the guitar and think for a moment, hmmm, then im like i'll just leave it. After eating, i checked my gear, it was all still there. We then headed to a mall, still i left my guitar, upon getting back my gear was still there. When i got home, i did not bring in the guitar right away. I left it in the car from 6 to 11 pm. When i went out to get it, it was gone.

This am, i spread the news in FB and here.  it spread like crazy as I'm friends with tons of session guitarist and musicians

Here is the mind boggling part. Kelvin the store owner, texted me a few hours after the news spread on FB. He said, bro, I just now noticed your guitar is here in my store. He and I both were like, that's impossible. My guitar was stolen in my Car outside my house. Why would anyone return it there?  He had no clue, because after i left his store yesterday he did general cleaning

Exactly how and why the guitar ended up back in his store gave both of us goosebumps and just boggled us. 

Truly grateful that I have it back, but We can't help but wonder how it reappeared back in his store with locks intact

Thanks to all those who spread my post on FB. Maybe the culprit freaked but why it was returned to kwerdas is what boggles me.

Nice to hear that..at least its back na sayu mejo weird lng yung pagkawala at pagkabalik...pero happy na its there na.. :)
AMMK!!!

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 09:34:28 PM »
baka pinaka convenient para dun sa kumuha yung location ng store. or may ilang degrees of separation lang sa mga kakilala mo yung kumuha. so inggat ka pa din bro. and whoever took/returned your guitar was able to enter the store unnoticed.

possible din may nakabili niyan at nung mamalayan na sa iyo yan, iniwan na lang. kasi alam mo naman sa atin, minsan yung nagmagandang loob isauli, paghihinalaan pa din.
that is one of the theories that me and my gf thought about.  :)

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 09:36:24 PM »
exactly what I'm thinking about...

Sobrang misteryoso naman netong kwento na to,tinayuan ako ng balahibo...

Good thing nabalik na yung gitara...Aba kung sakin nangyari yan eh pagkakuha ko ng gitara ko ilalagay ko kagad sa kama at matutulog akong kayakap yan...Just to make sure na di na mawawala...
sobrang mysterious talaga as in

Offline phoenix_rising

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 09:36:37 PM »
Great to here that!!!! Glad we could help spread the news. We are all happy you got your guitar back!
Fuseboxx/Kastigo guitarist ESP Artist 2011
Graphtech Endorser Elixir strings and cables
Dealer of CHICKENPICKS  http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=312669.msg4325511#msg4325511

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
Great to here that!!!! Glad we could help spread the news. We are all happy you got your guitar back!
bro thank you for sharing on FB. Sobrang dami nakakita this AM.

Offline phoenix_rising

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 09:41:46 PM »
bro thank you for sharing on FB. Sobrang dami nakakita this AM.

Glad we could help kahit ganon lang.
Fuseboxx/Kastigo guitarist ESP Artist 2011
Graphtech Endorser Elixir strings and cables
Dealer of CHICKENPICKS  http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=312669.msg4325511#msg4325511

Offline maclery1717

• Netizen Level
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 10:01:06 PM »
sa tingin ko lang kung totoo na andun nga sa car yung guitar eh 100 percent ninakaw yan tapos ibinenta sa shop, since na buy and sell yun malamang alam na ng mga kumuha nun kung san dadalhin.

after nun siguro na recognize nung nakabili na sayo yun kaya na inform ka agad. kasi kung naiwan mo yan dapat na inform ka nya agad bago mo pa malaman na nawala yung guitar mo, tama ba ako? tapos check mo rin yung time na napansin mo na nawala yung guitar mo sa time ng pag dala ng guitar sa shop (kung ganun nga) at sa time na pag inform sayo. check mo lang yung mga scenario. wala tayung pinag bibintangan pero impossible talaga kung naiwan mo yung guitar sa shop  base sa kwento mo.

ayos at nabalik sayo!

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 10:04:14 PM »
baka may na konsensya lang hehe dun sinoli para di halata o baka may nagnakaw talaga tapos tropa nung taga store yung nagnakaw tapos dun binenta, nakilala nung taga store at sabi "pare kilala ko may ari nito soli mo na lang hindi na kita susumbong baka makulong ka pa"  :-D

nangyari sakin to noon, sinabi nung may ari ng studio mismo kung san nawala yung gamit ko, na ninakaw nga yung gamit ko at wag na lang daw alamin kung sino ang importante daw nabalik gamit ko
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:07:46 AM by bugoy »

Offline gnarly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 10:09:21 PM »
ang bilis!at least that beauty is back in your loving arms again Sir.ang saya kapag kapwa musikero din ang nagtutulungan.buti na-konsensiya si mokong.maybe that beauty gave him a tremendous amount of stress thinking that He can't go out there to sport that guitar without looking suspicious.  :)

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »
ang bilis!at least that beauty is back in your loving arms again Sir.ang saya kapag kapwa musikero din ang nagtutulungan.buti na-konsensiya si mokong.maybe that beauty gave him a tremendous amount of stress thinking that He can't go out there to sport that guitar without looking suspicious.  :)
when I found out it was stolen yesterday I just knew that eventually it will be spotted but the way I got it back is just so freakin odd. Countless possibilities.  I'm so thankful it's back before I even started to mourn it's loss. :)

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 11:22:32 PM »
Cool its back!!!

I wonder if the store have hidden cams... :wink:
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline rickbig41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 11:24:07 PM »
magic...  :?
Those who did not learn from history are meant to repeat it...

Offline aian2387

• Netizen Level
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2013, 11:31:50 PM »
Ang mahalaga eh happy ending pa din! You got your guitar back!
Do you want control of your life? Do you want quality of life?
Discover "How to Create Wealth" With this eye-opening video.
Visit financialwisdom.co.nr right now!

Offline sweeplikevai

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 11:34:32 PM »
nice.
everybody's talkin 'bout new sound,, funny but its still rock en roll to me..

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 09:11:16 AM »
You were followed. Then, someone got guilty. That's the bottomline. But, thank God you got it back.
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »
You were followed. Then, someone got guilty. That's the bottomline. But, thank God you got it back.

+1 sana di mo palampasin to para di na umulit dahil panigurado uulit yan

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 10:01:59 AM »
Awesome, you're pretty lucky the guitar's back, some people who lost their guitar aren't as fortunate.

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
twilight zone ---> tininining   tininining   tininining   tininining    :-D

congrats at nakabalik sayo yung gamit mo!
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline robertshanepascual

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 10:22:50 AM »
Good Thing that the guitar was recovered.  :mrgreen:
just groove with it and everything will be allright...

Offline Freak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 10:41:47 AM »
i have a feeling that you left the guitar in the store, maybe its just the carrying case you brought inside the car thinking that the guitar is inside.

that only means one thing.... the guitar will never be on sale again  :-( such experience makes the guitar a keeper

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »
i have a feeling that you left the guitar in the store, maybe its just the carrying case you brought inside the car thinking that the guitar is inside.

that only means one thing.... the guitar will never be on sale again  :-( such experience makes the guitar a keeper
hehe absolutely no chance that i was only carrying the case though  :) i repositioned the guitar when i went down the resto and the mall. It was in a softcase, so it would flop and I would notice in a second.  :)

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »
if that is the case, sobrang tyaga nila, because the whole days agenda was totally random. Yes, thank god I got it back.  :)