hulika

Author Topic: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!  (Read 14441 times)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »
if that is the case, sobrang tyaga nila, because the whole days agenda was totally random. Yes, thank god I got it back.  :)

Well, you know how crooks work. :-D
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 11:51:45 AM »
you have been a victim of the "Adjustment Bureau!:-D

Anyways its good to know you got your guitar back, but the phenomenon is creepy, you might have inadvertently initiated a "quantum superposition delay" which made your guitar "both" in the shop and in your car "at the same time" until  that quantum superposition ends and reality collapses that is "based" on your initial plight of either "unintentionally leaving your guitar in the shop" or "not forgetting it and taking it with you" (which is the obvious choice because it is your guitar) but the notion of you "might" have forgotten to take it initiated the "schrodinger's cat phenomenon".. kaya it made you take the guitar with you.. while also played another scenario where "you left it".. so in those hours.. "pwedeng naging dalawa yung gitara mo" until the quantum superposition ended and chose the reality na naiwan mo sya sa shop.. so nag disappear yung double nung guitar mo na nasa car mo..

nalito yung time and space pare! hehehe

well I just made up an explanation on your creepy story hehehe  :-D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 11:56:57 AM by rockophoria »
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »
or maybe your GF is EVIL  :-P joke lang

Offline ejecruz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »

Anyways its good to know you got your guitar back, but the phenomenon is creepy, you might have inadvertently initiated a "quantum superposition delay" which made your guitar "both" in the shop and in your car "at the same time" until  that quantum superposition ends and reality collapses that is "based" on your initial plight of either "unintentionally leaving your guitar in the shop" or "not forgetting it and taking it with you" (which is the obvious choice because it is your guitar) but the notion of you "might" have forgotten to take it initiated the "schrodinger's cat phenomenon".. kaya it made you take the guitar with you.. while also played another scenario where "you left it".. so in those hours.. "pwedeng naging dalawa yung gitara mo" until the quantum superposition ended and chose the reality na naiwan mo sya sa shop.. so nag disappear yung double nung guitar mo na nasa car mo..

Hehehe.. galing nito... parang Fringe lang...
Joshua 1:8

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 12:34:41 PM »

" What the bleep do we know?" Actually my guitar bent the space-time continuum and teleported through a wormhole to find itself exactly where it was sitting hours earlier.

Offline aian2387

• Netizen Level
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »
Ibang klase na ang mga explanation dito ah! hahaha...

:) :) :)
Do you want control of your life? Do you want quality of life?
Discover "How to Create Wealth" With this eye-opening video.
Visit financialwisdom.co.nr right now!

Offline phoenix_rising

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »
or maybe....the guitar is...CURSED!!!!!  :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Fuseboxx/Kastigo guitarist ESP Artist 2011
Graphtech Endorser Elixir strings and cables
Dealer of CHICKENPICKS  http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=312669.msg4325511#msg4325511

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2013, 12:56:33 PM »
or maybe....the guitar is...CURSED!!!!!  :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
That is possible! Because the guitar is a killer!  It killed many bad days, bad moods and bad trips. Haha  :mrgreen:  because it is killer sounding

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2013, 12:58:51 PM »
What bothers me is . . . .

Mag te-teleport na lang yung gitara mo hindi pa nag appear na lang sa bahay ko  <_<

Anywayz, congrats that shes back  :mrgreen:
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2013, 12:59:34 PM »
What bothers me is . . . .

Mag te-teleport na lang yung gitara mo hindi pa nag appear na lang sa bahay ko  <_<

Anywayz, congrats that shes back  :mrgreen:
hahahah! Nice one!  :-D

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2013, 01:00:17 PM »
" What the bleep do we know?" Actually my guitar bent the space-time continuum and teleported through a wormhole to find itself exactly where it was sitting hours earlier.

pwede rin pre, your guitar felt that it was so bad-ass to be left alone in a lonely car for hours.. so he decided to "jump" back to the nice cozy shop it was hours before.. in the company of other musical instruments..

Causality vs Free-Will! it truly bent the space-time continuum!  :-P

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2013, 01:03:08 PM »

sana pwede to sa mga gigs na naghihiraman ng gitara  :-P
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2013, 01:10:31 PM »
sana pwede to sa mga gigs na naghihiraman ng gitara  :-P

pre kung iisipin mo pwede mangyari..

lets say yung phenomenon na yan talaga ang nangyari.. tapos after ni mojoeflie umalis dun sa shop eh may gig sya, so gagamitin nya yung gitara nya (will have space-time interaction) but at the same time eh may "double" yung gitara nya sa shop (will have NO space-time interaction being "idle") para i-anchor yung "parallel- reality" simulating the version of him "forgetting to take it".. so kung ang naging choice ng quantum superposition is "naiwan nga nya yung guitar nya"..

- will it make the guitar "disappear" habang gamit nya sa gig?
- will it choose a "superior" quantum superposition? (the double of the guitar na may on-going "interaction" sa time and space)
- will it choose a "inferior" quantum superposition? (the double of the guitar currently "ide/no interaction" sa shop)
- will it take you back in time to the exact spot where you inadvertently made a "dual choice" which disrupt the space-time
- will it negate all succeeding interactions and leave us with TWO IDENTICAL guitars.

maraming effects ang mangyayari hahaha
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:15:09 PM by rockophoria »

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »

lets say yung phenomenon na yan talaga ang nangyari.. tapos after ni mojoeflie umalis dun sa shop eh may gig sya, so gagamitin nya yung gitara nya but at the same time eh may "double" yung gitara nya sa shop para i-anchor yung "parallel- reality" simulating the version of him "forgetting to take it".. so kung ang naging choice ng quantum superposition is "naiwan nga nya yung guitar nya"..

- will it choose a "superior" quantum superposition? (the double of the guitar na may on-going "interaction" sa time and space)
- will it choose a "inferior" quantum superposition? (the double of the guitar currently "ide/no interaction" sa shop)
- will it take you back in time to the exact spot where you inadvertently made a "dual choice" which disrupt the space-time
- will it negate all succeeding interactions and leave us with TWO IDENTICAL guitars.

hahahaha  eto ako!

try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline pixelwise

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2013, 01:15:07 PM »
Panawagan sa nagnakaw nitong gitara na nakonsensya at isinoli din: kung nababasa mo man ang thread na ito ngayon, pwede ka ba gumawa ng throwaway account tapos paki-reply para ikwento ang nangyari please. Patindi ng patindi ang mga explanation dito  :lol:

Offline Freak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2013, 01:19:54 PM »
care to share the intrusion marks on your car? how did the culprit get you guitar?

Offline voldemort

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
hahahah! Nice one!  :-D

sir, saan ka ba ulit magpapark? :-P
makalyo ang daliri

Offline kym005

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2013, 01:24:06 PM »

lets say yung phenomenon na yan talaga ang nangyari.. tapos after ni mojoeflie umalis dun sa shop eh may gig sya, so gagamitin nya yung gitara nya (will have space-time interaction) but at the same time eh may "double" yung gitara nya sa shop (will have NO space-time interaction being "idle") para i-anchor yung "parallel- reality" simulating the version of him "forgetting to take it".. so kung ang naging choice ng quantum superposition is "naiwan nga nya yung guitar nya"..

OT:

bawal ang bad words dito sa PM pero,

pu.tang.ina, hanga ako sayo, kinikilabutan ako sa mga explanations mo sir. Hayop ka mag-isip, ang galing. May pagka parallel universe something. Pwedeng pwede ka gumawa ng mga Sci-Fi films sir, mahilig pa naman ako sa mga ganito.  :cute:
Mark 11:24

For this reason I tell you, whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2013, 01:30:50 PM »
I still can't comprehend the power of social media in the sense that you got a lot of feedback and the news spread around so fast. Fast enough for the guitar shop to know about it without you telling him.

I want to say that All's well that ends well but this is a crime and it should not be tolerated. Even if the item was returned (maybe it was the thief's girlfriend that returned it), the crime still happened.

Dean of a law school
http://www.manilaspeak.com/author/rod-vera/
Twitter: @attyvera

Offline IncX

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2013, 01:40:23 PM »
this is a job for scooby doo!

Offline MetalX

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »
Pano nakuha sa trunk ng car? May forced entry ba? Or naiwan na hindi naka lock?

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2013, 01:56:36 PM »

Quantum tunneling is possible. particles can cross impossible boundaries.  Maybe it's my doppleganger that took the guitar

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »
Pano nakuha sa trunk ng car? May forced entry ba? Or naiwan na hindi naka lock?
No forced entry. I may have left the backseat doors unlocked. Sometimes nag loloko keyless nya.

Offline manilacoke3

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2013, 02:03:10 PM »
Andun ba yung TC Flashback Delay sa loob ng case? Baka yun yung nagcause ng quantum ek ek. haha. Cool story btw. Happened to me once when I was looking for a lost pedal, when the pedal was in my bag at the same time.
1993 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
1996 Squier Pro Tone Series Fat Strat MIK
2011 Epiphone '59 ES-335 Limited Ed. CS

Offline aHeartThatNeverFade

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2013, 02:17:49 PM »
dugo ilong ko sa mga explanations but it is possible.  :) kesa naman walang explanation. hehehehe
For He satisfies my longing soul and fills my hungry soul with goodness. -Psalms 107:9