hulika

Author Topic: nick.mindssystech  (Read 8637 times)

Offline nick.mindssystech

• Philmusicus Noobitus
nick.mindssystech
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:25:08 PM »
 :wink:Hi I'm Nick,

My auntie is asking me to set-up a sound system which is ready for LIve band application... while searching for availble speakers, I bump upon this forum and got me into it. Been reading the whole day about speaker brands and models which has a actual review of users in this forum.

BTW, Im an electronics engineer graduate and I also love to set up sound systems.
I also did a DIY speaker a it was good but im not satisfied.
I am also a part time carpenter making cabinets for kitchen and rooms but only if i'm not busy.
I am also a user of Virtual DJ but beginner only.

Offline mysmileyface

• Veteran Member
Re: nick.mindssystech
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 05:27:36 PM »
:wink:Hi I'm Nick,

My auntie is asking me to set-up a sound system which is ready for LIve band application... while searching for availble speakers, I bump upon this forum and got me into it. Been reading the whole day about speaker brands and models which has a actual review of users in this forum.

BTW, Im an electronics engineer graduate and I also love to set up sound systems.
I also did a DIY speaker a it was good but im not satisfied.
I am also a part time carpenter making cabinets for kitchen and rooms but only if i'm not busy.
I am also a user of Virtual DJ but beginner only.

Look at Music Technology and Guitar Central section and you can find some tips there whether PA or guitar speakers. Welcome to the forums! Hehe

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 09:26:21 AM »
welcome to the community! nice skills!
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline nick.mindssystech

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 06:57:05 PM »
Thanks...