hulika

Author Topic: Anti Simon  (Read 6917 times)

Offline FINGERZAP

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Anti Simon
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 02:33:14 PM »
Ah basta, Paula is da best!  :lol:

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »
Why dont they just write their own music? Why the hell do they keep on singing cover songs? What matters is the song you make, not your voice. John Lennon cant really sing that good like David Archuletta, but Lennon's damn GOOD at song writing.

every week, AI changes the theme of their show...you want the AI contestants to WRITE a new song EVERY WEEK with a DIFFERENT GENRE?  now how would that sound?  songs can never be rushed...if this will be the case, then they will be writing songs out of necessity only..not because they feel they need to write a song.  no creative juices whatsoever.

Lennon is a damn GREAT songwriter.  but he didn't write songs every week just to stay in a competition.
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 12:46:17 AM »
waw, halatang di nakakaintindi to a. porket [avocado] siya ng mga metal, lahat na ng metal masama. Kung anu ano pang mga pa-epek ang sinasabi. haha palibhasa di makaintindi.

Ngayon lang ako nakabalik and natawa ako sa comment na ito. Aren't you reading or you're too lazy to read all of my post....

*Going back, i said not ALL metalheads are boneheads, meron talaga mga jologs na nagpapakametal na parang t@nga. And FYI, my drum sensei is metal. Sobrang ok sya and we talk all the time about those metal boneheads....
[/b]

FYI, i also listen to metal. It's the boneheads that pisses me off....Get it? Intindihin mo mabuti bata!
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline 4pedz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 09:03:29 PM »
ayan na, away na yan, tsk tsk.

as for Dae, bro cool ha? Take note, it is AMERICAN IDOL. So, it is Americans' choice of whom they'll vote for. And since it is A.I. I think only Americans should participate in that contest. As we all know, there is an Idol contest for each country.(Pinoy, Singapore, etc.) But not all countries.
And anyway, as for the metalheads, I agree with you. Hindi lang sa aten madaming poser. hai. Tanggapin na lang naten. Wala naman na tayo magagawa sa mga poser na nagpapakametal e.

@Topic,

Simon? He is the best judge. Straight to the point. People just can't accept the truth, and the truth is, the singer sounds bad.  :-D
4pedz
FOR OFFERS AND BOOKINGS PLS TXT 0923 907 5876 sun/ 0927 848 8179 globe