hulika

Author Topic: Worship Unlimited (Worshiping God through music) Ministry  (Read 8725 times)

Offline washburny

Worship Unlimited (Worshiping God through music) Ministry
« on: February 17, 2011, 01:02:16 PM »
Hi, Im bro. Dennis Chispa. This is an off shoot from my post sa Christian Guitarist thread.
I created this so I can give better updates doon sa mga interested at my heart to give glory to the Creator.

Guitarist din ako sa Church. Minsan bass o beat box o keyboard. Di ako masyado magaling pero yung heart ko designed for worship talaga.

I recently started Worship Unlimited Ministry. Goal ko at kung sino pa may heart to join me is to provide guitars and other musial instruments sa mga starting church. The desire started when I donated a miles (China) keyboard sa small local church namin. Then after 6 months approx.,I upgraded it to a casio keyboard. Later on I donated a vintage classical guitar ulit. From then on lalo ako na bless ng Lord unti unti. Now I have my own worship corner sa house namin. That's where my whole family worship and give glory to the Lord.
URL=http://img841.imageshack.us/i/gedc2353n.jpg/][/URL]

Everything I own came from trading or sometimes cash purchase  but never lumampas ng 3K. We have no means to purchase in cash. IMy worship tools are definetly blessings from above.

Currently, I have an excess goldtop RJ Les Paul and a washburn XB-100. God impressed upon my heart na it is no longer intended for me but for His ministry. Kaya by Sunday (from this day) papunta na sila sa Church namin. Yung mga existing guitar at bass ay ipinakiusap ko na sa Pastor namin na i-donate naman dun sa start up church sa Paliparan at dadagdagan ko nlang ng amps.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would like to ask anyone of you with a heart for this cause for prayer support. You can also enthrust me your excess guitars and other instruments to be donated sa different churches na deserving at walang means to buy at the moment. Pwede din other items that I can convert sa worship tools ang support na provide nyo.

Sabi nga ng lyrics nung favorite ko na song ng Hillsong : "...I know I am filled to be emptied again, the seeds I received I will sow..."
That is my prayer in the desert/harvest...   :wink:

Please feel free to comment and give support to the cause. Or you can start your own ministry in your respective areas.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:07:00 AM by washburny »
I am nothing without Christ...
You are something if you are in Christ...
We are all important in God's kingdom. Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, now!

Offline washburny

Update as of Feb16 (Wed)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
I got too excited and did not wait for Sunday. Nag leave ako sa office and attended the midweek service. Both the bass and electric guitar was dedicated to the Lord last night. I will post the actual picture later. I am just waiting for the sister who took the pictures to upload it to my FB account. By the way you can add me as a friend sa FB. kinessasean@yahoo.com

I plan to document the progress of Worship Unlimited Minitry. Para na rin to give assurance sa mga would be supporters na legit ang gawain na ito. Also to give encouragement sa mga readers.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:29:44 PM by washburny »
We are all important in God's kingdom. Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, now!

Offline washburny

Dedication of the worship tools during our midweek service
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 06:40:21 PM »
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5987/32082377.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7214/32935007.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1999/77906571.jpg

<embed src="http://img337.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="FFFFFF" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img337/32082377.jpg"/>

God is good all the time

(we later on upgrade this axes to better ones)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:10:35 AM by washburny »

Offline washburny

Re: Worship Unlimited (Worshiping God through music) Ministry
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:09:28 PM »
Ginamit na sa church yung guitar at bass kaninang umaga. Ang sarap ng pakiramdam. Na realize ko ako pala ginamit talaga ako ng Lord para mabuo worship area nya. Yung keyboard, electric guitar, bass at yung vintage classical sa prayer room ako ginamit nya channel para mapunta sa sanctuary nya.

Because of my obedience merun na din ako sariling worship corner sa house namin na kumpleto na rin. Almost all galing sa trading lang. How amarizing is our God

Ngayon sa labas naman ng church niya ako (at kayo if you are willing) gagamitin to enhance worship sa ibang house of worship. Yung previous namin bass napunta sa mother church namin sa baclaran. Yung dating electric guitar mapupunta sa sister church namin sa paliparan. Soon sa ibang fellowship outside our group ma-aabot na rin. May nag offer sa akin ng free space sa web to promote Worship Unlimited Ministy.I'm so excited na. Glory to God

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:14:35 PM by washburny »

Offline bybloodbonded

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 11:20:44 AM »
Hallelujah! Praise be to God Almighty... This heart of our brother is really indeed formed and modulated to worship the Lord... I pray that this ministry would touch the heart of other worshipers to extend the "KINGDOM WORSHIP" all throughout the earth!!! Glory to God!!!!

Offline konastinky

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 05:38:55 AM »
Amen...

Offline washburny

Recent updates
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 03:43:43 PM »
Another set of AMpli with mic gifted to a church in Paliparan. An electric guitar was also gifted to a church in Pasig. A keyboard and small amp gifted to a church in Imus (bass guitar Ibanes copy to follow on monday)

Glory to God.

Offline washburny

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 05:35:51 PM »
Another bass guitar was gifted to a church in Imus a while ago. Glory to God.

Offline washburny

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 10:05:51 AM »
It's totally amazing, we can not out give the Lord. Every time we release a worship tool sa mga churches, God gives me back a better item. I just got a good 2nd hand fernandes and Aria pro II MIJ both with a hanging bridge na wala pa sa collection ko. Well, I am sure may patutunguhan nanaman ang mga yon. Just waiting sa leading ng pagkilos ng Lord.

Mga kapatid let us not limit our services to the Lord and one to another. This is a call for unlimited worship

WORSHIP UNLIMITED MINISTRY

Offline ijoejit

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 07:47:44 PM »
Man, kudos to you! Bless God! :-)

Offline blindman

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »
nice sir, dont get weary of doing good!
........the reason i live is to worship You!........

Offline washburny

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »
I always pray to God to guard my deceitful heart. Thanks for the encouragement!

PhosHilaron

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 06:27:56 PM »

Offline washburny

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 08:01:53 PM »
Bro kailangan ko ang tulong nyo: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,227560.new.html

cencxa na bro I dont have extra funds at hindi rin ako mahilig sa secular music now.

Offline washburny

Offline mayok

• Netizen Level
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 09:32:44 AM »
GOD realy put a unique ministry in your heart indeed!!!! PRAISE ON bro!!!

Offline washburny

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 09:29:39 PM »
GOD realy put a unique ministry in your heart indeed!!!! PRAISE ON bro!!!

To God be all the glory. Stay Blessed bro!

Offline radicalzz

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »
nakaka bless ka namn bro. .may Godbless you more

Offline washburny

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »
I don't want this praises to negatively affect my heart. Thank you brother. I will do my best with God's covering to only see it as a encouragement coming from a brethren. Stay blessed! You too can start something small to please the creator. Money is not the main prime mover. The resources and opportunities will just come as needed.

:-)

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 08:39:51 PM »
Amazing! Keep it up bro! God bless!

Offline angelangelesiii

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 08:17:32 AM »
Wow, sir washburny...
You are so blessed.

You and I have the same passion but for me, I am just on my baby steps.

I want to help churches also, currently, ako po ay nagbibigay ng mga lessons and workshops on how to improve worship sa mga churches na in need of help in terms of these things.

I dream of having my own music store and provide equipment (sound equipment, instruments, etc.) for churches in the lowest possible price.
For now I am giving my all in worship and that's all I can give right now.

nakakabless ka. keep up the fire :)

Makin' melody for the King of the Ages

Offline lucychen

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »
YOU ARE CLEVER

Offline washburny

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »
Tnx sa encouragements. Sa Lord nlang ang glory. Baka mag multo kasi yung dating pride ko na nagpapalihis sa heart ko. SIya naman ang nag change ng selfish heart ko. Salamat din for the opportunity na humakbang ako at di nagbingibingihan. This time ayaw ko na magyabang but to encourage others na take a step of faith. GtG (Glory to God)

Offline washburny

We are on a roll again
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 09:43:39 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=267972939939326&set=a.136688159734472.25244.100001798678445&type=3&theater

Our ministry needs people like you to support us. Pls donate your broken, unwanted, excess worship tools (instruments)
I'm very much willing to pick it up in your place or meet ups can be arranged.

"Battle axes for God's glory"

These are cheap but specially restored guitars. It reminds me of how God restored me from my worthless past. Similarly, I got the broken guitars and with my own hand I slowly but surely restored them to become useful worship tools just like what Jesus did to me, they are now important and with a purpose once again. How awesome are the ways God teaches us even from the illustration of these once useless broken guitars. Do you feel broken? Come to Jesus the master CARPENTER. He can fix you up. All you need is to surrender your life to HIM and admit that you are worthless without HIM.

Another restoration project on it's way: (My redeemer lives)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:50:34 PM by washburny »

Offline Brewstein15

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 10:21:03 PM »
@sir washburny

galing!how I wish sana mkatulong dn aq s church namen at s other churches kgaya ng gngwa mo...s ngaun gitarist aq s church namin at i'm spending time and money(buying guitar equipments)for music worship purposes.maybe i can give even more for our Lord...cguro mgagawa q dn yan...in God's time and will...nkakainspire story mo sir!you keep on emptying yourself to be filled God's blessings again!may God fill your heart more blessings at sana mas marami ka png m2lungang community...

Godbless and more power!
references: Zakiya897, Llever_custom, amorkulasisi, mikko21ganja, ryann, darxide_chronology, hwan, brax_monster, zero44, renmarquez, rowell.sales