hulika

Author Topic: Looking for midi guitar in malls  (Read 516 times)

Offline fvig2001

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Looking for midi guitar in malls
« on: June 29, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »
Hi.

I got a yourock guitar from the US with a defective low E string (It can't be detected when plucked all the time). So I was wondering where I could possibly buy an equivalent midi guitar (since sending it back to the US and getting again it may cost the same as new one) in any of the malls here. I tried Alabang Town Center and Filinvest and no dice for midi guitars. If I get desperate, I may end up buying the rock band fender guitar. I'd also like to note that I'm just learning to play the guitar (My hands are not yet ready for a normal guitar).

Thanks!

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Looking for midi guitar in malls
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:08:47 PM »
if i were you I'd buy a real guitar....there is no such thing as "the right time" just pick one up and learn like all of us did...

anyway if you use it just to play then maybe you can ask tech geeks/repairmen to check it out baka may na disconnect lang or something

Offline synthguy

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:41:16 PM »
Hahahaha sir you just missed a store that sell midi guitar, "IN-TUNE, music store" i just went there yesterday
they had this white strat style 22 fret guitar w/ standard 3 pick-up and a midi or usb interface plug-in
i believe its 3rd floor above shopwise..

BTW:Roland GR-33 guitar synthesizer, complete set including 110-220 converter , GK-3 pick-up, 5meter cable..
including custom patch i made like a capo on 7th fret while in standard tuning
for sale: 28 thousand negotiable
for trade: any portable digital piano having weighted or semi-weighted 76 or 88 keys like Korg N264/364
              and willing to add cash for a higher value...
contact me @ : 0927-4060281

Offline synthguy

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »
and it costs 10,800 if not mistaken..  :-D