hulika

Author Topic: wolfgang  (Read 5346 times)

Offline rasta_gopz

wolfgang
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:24:49 PM »
Mga sir

ano ba balita sa bandang Wolfgang? r dey working on a new album tagal ko na cla d na rinig, san ba regular gigs nila

Offline cs_mapper

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: wolfgang
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »
nawatak na sila tagal na ser at nasa ibang bansa na iba sa kanila.
pero parang may reunion gigs sila lately dito sa pinas.

wolfgang - awesome rock band of the 90's with a boring drummer imo.
they sounded way better when a hard pounding more skilled drummer sessioned with
them during the new year of the new millenium. they shld have kept
that drummer instead.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:19:29 PM by cs_mapper »

Offline rasta_gopz

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 11:33:48 PM »
ganun ba sir sayang nman cla i miss der music kala ko pa naman may new project cal

Offline mike santos

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 09:41:46 AM »
tumugtog sila with razorback last january 5, 2007 sa music museum,,, yanig ako!!! :-D
//sining para sa panlipunang pagbabago//
SIR MIKE

Offline mudcoremaine

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 11:49:30 AM »
tumugtog sila with razorback last january 5, 2007 sa music museum,,, yanig ako!!! :-D

jan 6 for alive concert part one and jan 12 part two. better wait for the release of the alive 2007 vcd this april. basti flew back somewhere outside the country already, a day after the 2nd night. if you want some stories for that gig, try to open the alive 2007 thread... or basti or kevin who's the better front man thread.
karhat man!

Offline franco

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 11:57:04 AM »
my ex-gf (who's in canada now) is under the same label (minerva records) as lokomotiv and she told me that basti fronted-up lokomotiv for some time but had to go because of personal reasons. a white guy is now fronting-up the band. pano kaya pagbalik ni basti maging ala-bamboo na sya?! hahaha!
if you can't join them, beat them!

Offline fade319

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 11:20:22 PM »
aw. I wish I could've seen them live again.  sayang di ako nakapunta.. I was still a kid the last time I saw them...

Offline mike santos

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 12:02:39 AM »

jan 6 for alive concert part one and jan 12 part two. better wait for the release of the alive 2007 vcd this april. basti flew back somewhere outside the country already, a day after the 2nd night. if you want some stories for that gig, try to open the alive 2007 thread... or basti or kevin who's the better front man thread.

hahaha, jan 6 pala yun,,,  :-D
anyway ayun kahit si francis na pumalo kila basti that night lumipad na din ata,,, napapalakas ata palo nya that night,,, hehehe,,,
//sining para sa panlipunang pagbabago//
SIR MIKE

Offline mudcoremaine

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 09:54:03 PM »
my ex-gf (who's in canada now) is under the same label (minerva records) as lokomotiv and she told me that basti fronted-up lokomotiv for some time but had to go because of personal reasons. a white guy is now fronting-up the band. pano kaya pagbalik ni basti maging ala-bamboo na sya?! hahaha!

yeah. a 21-year-old white guy named ryan hudson is lokomotiv's new frontman. ewan ko kung may balak pa si bast na maging official frontman pa ng kahit ano pang banda. he came back because he was invited by manuel and maybe he really wanted to rock the land and perform for the pinoy friends, but the thing like he's back again for good, i doubt. well, i could say this because of his message when he left lokomotiv. but as long as the music still runs through his veins, he'll keep comin back, i know, and i believe. :evil:
karhat man!

Offline the emo poser

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 07:38:47 PM »
Tanong ko lang, ano ba talaga ang sa tingin ninyong pinaka signature song nila? Ang tatlong usually rine-request ng fans o kaya madalas i-live e yung Mata ng Diyos at Halik ni Hudas?

So, dun sa hardcore fanz, ano ba talaga ang kanat ng Wolfgang na "signature"song nila?
I am IronmaN

Offline chubbygorgeous

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »
Tanong ko lang, ano ba talaga ang sa tingin ninyong pinaka signature song nila? Ang tatlong usually rine-request ng fans o kaya madalas i-live e yung Mata ng Diyos at Halik ni Hudas?

So, dun sa hardcore fanz, ano ba talaga ang kanat ng Wolfgang na "signature"song nila?

Hmmm...mahirap yata mamili. Pero I guess I'm more inclined to pick "Halik ni Hudas".
“If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days.” - Plath

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 07:02:18 AM »

Hmmm...mahirap yata mamili. Pero I guess I'm more inclined to pick "Halik ni Hudas".

yung walang kamatayan na takatak takatak takatak takatak na palo ni wolf sa snare hehehe wolfgang na wolfgang  :-D soon to be lokomotiv signature beat

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »
IMO wolfgang and razorback are > lokomotive. kahit si basti parin sa lokomotive, hindi na sila tulad ng dati kahit andun pa si aguirre at wolf.. www.pedallion.com music online store philippines
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:03:13 PM by pao2pao16 »

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 12:40:21 AM »
Basti said in their reunion concert that they might write more new songs coz everybody loved the new song they played during the concert at Music Museum. Me thinks.... its a Wolfgang comeback in the Pinoy Rock Scene
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline cowboi_way

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »
meron na va davide nung concert nila lately?  :-D
fender standard strat (standard lang)squire by fender strat cali (crap)fender fm 25dsp (crappy)marshall ms-2r (great sounding amp, cool od)yamaha fx370c (ok na rin)kahon - maestro ( nakita sa mag used by escueta)line 6 - floor pod ( yeah  ! )
fender-dc60

Offline musikanitwist

• Veteran Member
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 11:29:56 PM »
Basti said in their reunion concert that they might write more new songs coz everybody loved the new song they played during the concert at Music Museum. Me thinks.... its a Wolfgang comeback in the Pinoy Rock Scene

i read somewhere that they're recording through the net(manuel and basti).
There are some people that if they don't know, you can't tell them.
Louis Armstrong
 http://akibanda.multiply.com  MSG RJUR PATAK BY ABS COMBO to 2959

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 05:44:21 AM »

i read somewhere that they're recording through the net(manuel and basti).

i think you read it here din on a different topic lang... coz i read it na rin eh. parang sa reunion concert thread yata yun
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline magz

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 06:03:11 AM »
i miss wolfgang..

wurm is my favorite record!

Offline mariachi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 10:12:30 PM »
imo, "halik ni hudas" is the signature Wolfgang song  :-)

fave album: Semenelin.. kakaiba eh. lalo na yung guitar sound ni manoy  :-D unlike sa 1st album, wurm and serve in silence.. iisang tunog lang.  :-(
That in all things, God may be glorified!

Offline plumiera_ruba

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 07:31:53 PM »
wolfgang - awesome rock band of the 90's with a boring drummer imo.
they sounded way better when a hard pounding more skilled drummer sessioned with
them during the new year of the new millenium. they shld have kept
that drummer instead.

that drummer is Brian Velasco of Razorback. they should have kept him talaga. mas bagay siya sa wolfgang. not to mention better. i like his rolls, di nakakasawa.

Offline ranza1982

• Netizen Level
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »

i agree!  :-D

Offline lifeisaquagmire

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »
it's a general consensus naman that brian velasco (razorback) has better rock, rolls, skills than wolf (wolfgang). pero to be fair, wolf has improved over the years. mas ok na yung time. he he, the wonders of practice  :lol:

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
it's a general consensus naman that brian velasco (razorback) has better rock, rolls, skills than wolf (wolfgang). pero to be fair, wolf has improved over the years. mas ok na yung time. he he, the wonders of practice  :lol:
hehehe nice... :lol:
sana naprapractice din ang humility for wolf...

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
si manuel ba gumagawa ng mga wolfgang riffs ?

Offline ranza1982

• Netizen Level
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 08:24:10 PM »
hehehe nice... :lol:
sana naprapractice din ang humility for wolf...

parang hindi nga eh, ayaw niya pumalo for wolfgang (or any wolfgang song kung request sa mga loko gigs kasi "tapos" na daw yung wolfgang) pero i was at saguijo THIS january and HE PLAYED (jammed) a wolfgang song for this band, i forget. Yung dating pa niya ay pa-impress sa crowd. "I am Wolf". i feel like a bitch, but i can't stand it when he stands and raises his drumstick in the air. and i thought mr.ryan hudson was a ham!!

feck. parang naguguilty tuloy ako for sharing my opinion. he he