The Music Forums > Soul Patrol

IS THE PHILS. READY FOR RNB??

<< < (8/8)

clemton:
Up for this thread in 2014

May katotohanan ang sinabi dito na magaling tayo magsipra at tumugtog ng kahit anong kanta, pero only a few knows how to really feel it while playing. If we know how it feels, I bet we can also translate that same feeling into our own words and music.

I hope one day producers won't just settle for easy money with exploiting mass appeal and support, if not pilot, taking risks to discover/grow passionate people and ideas. Shallow music seems to be in abundance and it's what the people are constantly hearing, thus, becoming a norm. Instead cultivating music's depth and potential, sadly most choose to be shallow as long as they make a fortune out of it.

These are just my views, hoping someone else here shares them.

d_one:

--- Quote from: clemton on January 31, 2014, 02:17:26 PM ---Up for this thread in 2014

May katotohanan ang sinabi dito na magaling tayo magsipra at tumugtog ng kahit anong kanta, pero only a few knows how to really feel it while playing. If we know how it feels, I bet we can also translate that same feeling into our own words and music.

I hope one day producers won't just settle for easy money with exploiting mass appeal and support, if not pilot, taking risks to discover/grow passionate people and ideas. Shallow music seems to be in abundance and it's what the people are constantly hearing, thus, becoming a norm. Instead cultivating music's depth and potential, sadly most choose to be shallow as long as they make a fortune out of it.

These are just my views, hoping someone else here shares them.

--- End quote ---

+1

lope:
RnB? rap na bisaya? ready na mi diri Cebu uy,  :wave:

CERamos:
Buhayin natin to, hahaha
Bago man sila na-ban dahil sa controversy about sa sexual harassment, ang Jensen and the Flips ang isa sa mga bumubuhay ng RnB ng ating bansa
SUD also, kahit na parang papunta sila sa ibang direction ang magiging release ng next album nila

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version