hulika

Author Topic: LF: Epiphone Les Paul (preferably satin black or silver burst in 24.75 scale)  (Read 676 times)

Offline Neku420

For Trade Only with my Epiphone SG. I bought it brand new for 18k at Ali Mall in 2012. Never been gigged and used twice or thrice lang ata sa Church. Minor Dings and Scratches, 100% working and no issues. (You can test all you want at my place before we trade). I also have BOSS ME-70 multiefx, Mooer Pitch Box and Orange Crush 20 Pix.

I am a serious and determined musician, and I just prefer Les Paul with active pick ups to better shape my tone since we're doing ambient/heavy sound with my band.

I can forward the pics through email and maybe post some here as well once I get the chance to that.

I am only looking for Epiphone Les Paul. Willing ako mag-add for the trade value as long as it has active pick ups, EMG 81 and 85.

I am always willing to negotiate :)

You can reach me at miguel420kush@gmail.com or through my mobile phone, 0926-658-7955 (globe).

Just let me know if you have other questions and give me a heads up if you need more info.

Thank you much!

:)
"Tendrils extend from the cloudy black mass"