hulika

Author Topic: FS/FT: Modified 2007 Fender MIM Strat - 30K  (Read 778 times)

Offline meanstreet

FS/FT: Modified 2007 Fender MIM Strat - 30K
« on: October 04, 2017, 07:26:44 AM »
Originally sunburst refinished to butterscotch. Neck is replaced with US Allparts 62ri. Pickups upgraded to Tonerider Pure Vintage. Saddles, Trem Arm, Neckplate, Strap buttons, springs upgraded to Gotoh. Switch and Pots upgraded to Ernie Ball and Alpha. Upgraded pickguard screws to Stewmac stainless. Set up by Guitar Salon. Will throw in the generic gig bag and a set of new Ernie Ball String. Animal tone! RFS/T: I have a Tele that I've been using for six years.
FT to: Fender Tube Amp or Roland Synth (same Value). 09771359537

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Instrumentsforsale/permalink/1512661258821680/?sale_post_id=1512661258821680

sorry mods for external link. my photobucket not working.
Rock and roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. And it's not about money or popularity although some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says "here I am and f--k you if you can't understand me." - Jeff Bebe "Almost Famous"

Offline meanstreet

Re: FS/FT: Modified 2007 Fender MIM Strat - 30K
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 07:19:58 AM »
up! :)
Rock and roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. And it's not about money or popularity although some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says "here I am and f--k you if you can't understand me." - Jeff Bebe "Almost Famous"