hulika

Author Topic: The president of Uganda tries to ban oral sex because 'the mouth is for eating'  (Read 2156 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
The president of Uganda has said he wants to ban the nation's citizens from practicing oral sex because 'the mouth is for eating'.

President Yoweri Museveni blamed 'outsiders' for trying to convince Ugandans to perform oral sex on one another - and said he was issuing a public 'warning' about it.

He told press: 'Let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5627507/Ugandan-president-Yoweri-Museveni-says-wants-ban-oral-sex-mouth-eating.html#ixzz5CzfHwBYT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:lol:
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

hotdog at bibingka
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
The president of Uganda has said he wants to ban the nation's citizens from practicing oral sex because 'the mouth is for eating'.

President Yoweri Museveni blamed 'outsiders' for trying to convince Ugandans to perform oral sex on one another - and said he was issuing a public 'warning' about it.

He told press: 'Let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5627507/Ugandan-president-Yoweri-Museveni-says-wants-ban-oral-sex-mouth-eating.html#ixzz5CzfHwBYT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:lol:

tanong Mr President:

paano nyo po malalaman na nagkaron ng oral s3x act between two parties? andun po kayo?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
tanong Mr President:

paano nyo po malalaman na nagkaron ng oral s3x act between two parties? andun po kayo?

pwede din na ayaw na ng misis nya na i-bj sya kaya damay damay na lang lahat
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian