hulika

Author Topic: Galleon.ph for guitar effects  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Extremist

Galleon.ph for guitar effects
« on: April 16, 2013, 02:07:57 AM »
I saw this site and was quite surprised that you can find anything from the US and ship it straight to your doorstep, no customs and shipping hassle! Of course there is a premium on top of every item and I wondered how it would fair for guitar effects and the likes. I tried searching for "MXR" to display the brand's effect pedal and luckily there are some people who already quoted a price for some units. I compared these prices with the prices of the local distro (JB Music) and there is a significant difference.

Galleon.ph - JB Music
Fullbore Metal (4,404) vs. (7,500)
Distortion+ (3,754) vs. (5,500)
Distortion III (4,511) vs (5,900)

Note that the prices quoted are landed prices inclusive of all additional charges, if I am to ask this a win-win situation. However, as I am not in need of any pedals I decided to order a certain guitar book not locally available which sums to about 800php, the total price that I have to pay is around 1,300. Not bad indeed! I encourage others to try Galleon.ph and tell here their experience. I am not affliated with Galleon, I am simply another customer satisfied with the service and would like to share it :)

Offline ragdefalcis

• GoRated.PH Master
  • Netizen Level
Re: Galleon.ph for guitar effects
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:08:29 PM »
This is very nice @Extremist.  :wave:

Mag leave ka ng testimonial sa rating widget nila  :)

Get your own rating badge signature at GoRated.PH