hulika

Author Topic: Creepypasta/Nosleep  (Read 71946 times)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Creepypasta/Nosleep
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2012, 09:20:58 AM »

OT: aba't ibinalik mo ata ang avatar mo...  :-D

missing Andrew WK eh.

BTT: love the posts. pamatay to ng idle times ko sa ofis.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2012, 10:11:45 AM »
missing Andrew WK eh.

Pamatay rin kapag alone na ko sa gabi. hahaha. kaka nosleep e.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 09:59:19 PM »
missing Andrew WK eh.

Pamatay rin kapag alone na ko sa gabi. hahaha. kaka nosleep e.

antagal pa man din manirahan sa utak kapag binasa...  :lol:
parang laging pumapasok sa isip ko yung mga "kaibigan ni mama susan" ...  :-o

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2012, 10:30:09 PM »
i cut out reading nosleep 2 weeks ago, it was starting to affect my sleep. hahaha. as childish as that sounds, remember "the most rational minds can play tricks in the dark".
hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin alam ang tunog ng ipis

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2012, 10:33:49 PM »
i cut out reading nosleep 2 weeks ago, it was starting to affect my sleep. hahaha. as childish as that sounds, remember "the most rational minds can play tricks in the dark".

it ain't childish man! it really would rob you of sleep.. or of decent hygiene! ( --insert shower room scene-- ). grabe yung mga utak ng mga nag-contribute ng stories dito. by any chance, may members ba dito ng reddit? contribute din tayo para masaya!

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2012, 10:50:51 PM »
it ain't childish man! it really would rob you of sleep.. or of decent hygiene! ( --insert shower room scene-- ). grabe yung mga utak ng mga nag-contribute ng stories dito. by any chance, may members ba dito ng reddit? contribute din tayo para masaya!
really tempted to go back there and read, addictive din yung thrill eh :lol:

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2012, 12:24:54 AM »

after knowing about the creepypasta page in reddit tsaka lang ako napa sign up hehe..i still dont have access in the office though..

i browse these sites in the morning, around 8-9am to get rid of the creepy feeling. yun nga lang, the damn stories stick to my head! the mirror and bathroom stories dont creep me out though. but i dare not face mirrors lalo na pag walang ilaw.

ang pinaka weird na experience ko, yung Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv(wow na memorize ko lolz) at yung SMILE DOG na pic. yung unang araw na nakita ko yun dalawa, di ako makapikit para matulog. parang embedded na sila sa utak ko that everytime i close my eyes, theyre on the lower right of my periphery, wearing their eerie grin.i had to read joke books na kahit corny pagtyagaan ko na lolz.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
after knowing about the creepypasta page in reddit tsaka lang ako napa sign up hehe..i still dont have access in the office though..

i browse these sites in the morning, around 8-9am to get rid of the creepy feeling. yun nga lang, the damn stories stick to my head! the mirror and bathroom stories dont creep me out though. but i dare not face mirrors lalo na pag walang ilaw.

ang pinaka weird na experience ko, yung Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv(wow na memorize ko lolz) at yung SMILE DOG na pic. yung unang araw na nakita ko yun dalawa, di ako makapikit para matulog. parang embedded na sila sa utak ko that everytime i close my eyes, theyre on the lower right of my periphery, wearing their eerie grin.i had to read joke books na kahit corny pagtyagaan ko na lolz.
medyo naganyan din ako sa smile dog, buti nalang busy ako nung time na yun di ako masyado nabother. haha.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2012, 04:55:17 AM »

medyo naganyan din ako sa smile dog, buti nalang busy ako nung time na yun di ako masyado nabother. haha.

screw curiosity! i just had to look up smile dog. guess that makes 3 of us then huh? all aboard the nopetrain shall we!

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2012, 09:43:57 AM »
screw curiosity! i just had to look up smile dog. guess that makes 3 of us then huh? all aboard the nopetrain shall we!

Make that 4!

Mag sign up ako pag complete ko na yung story ko. :) Everything is true.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:29:02 AM by ierofan »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »
hehehe..gusto ko sana ipost yun story ng smile dog dito kaso if search it again, either on google or creepypasta, i risk seeing the damn pic again. even wikipedia would show the damn pic. ayoko na aarrrggghh!

also wanna play a prank on the dog lovers thread. kaso baka ulanin ako ng mura hahaha. wag na nga lang.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2012, 12:00:18 PM »
hehehe..gusto ko sana ipost yun story ng smile dog dito kaso if search it again, either on google or creepypasta, i risk seeing the damn pic again. even wikipedia would show the damn pic. ayoko na aarrrggghh!

also wanna play a prank on the dog lovers thread. kaso baka ulanin ako ng mura hahaha. wag na nga lang.
'

hehe go lang sir marzi! May aso pa naman kami rito, tapos daming pups. hehe.

Offline dudeofdude

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
i had to look at it again. HAHAHA. noping the hell out of that site.
Make that 4!

post mo rin dito. ayos!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
Noob post got seven down votes, haha, here goes!

So sleepy

Had a heated argument last night with the person I owed some cash. For some reason, I was too sleepy. So I decided to tell him that I'll pay him next week, just so the argument would end. You can feel his anger at me with how he clenched his fists while we talk.

Oh yeah and how lucky am I, I tripped on something on my lawn. But I just laughed it off, I was too tired to look for the thing that tripped me.

It's almost midnight, and I just came home from work. Opened the fridge, nothing's there, "Damn, Freddy i told you don't do that." I whispered. I also noticed that the weather is a bit cloudy, foggy I suppose. I opened the television to see some advisories if there were any storm. The TV only showed white noise, EVERY FRIGGIN CHANNEL.

Scared, I ran to the phone and called my parents, the line was busy. So I really thought that there was a storm. But I was confused as it was very clear earlier this day, and there weren't any rains in the past hour. So tired and convinced that there was a storm, I decided I have to sleep it off.

Then I was awakened by the sound of police sirens and it's lights. Then I heard the door is being forced to open. THEY'RE FORCING THEMSELVES IN MY HOUSE! Alarmed, I got up and ran to the door as fast as I can. I saw the door, broken. But the police we're gone! "What the hell is going on?" I shouted. Then I hear something's in my bedroom, I ran upstairs like I wasn't even tired at all.

Then I was shocked to see the police we're there. I didn't see how they came in. After 3 seconds being flinched, I asked "What is wrong officer?", and they are just ignoring me, pissed off, I decided to tap one of the police officer. I WAS HORRIFIED WHEN MY HAND JUST GO THROUGH HIS BODY.

The official police report says that I was stabbed by the person I owed money. But I can't remember anything. Maybe that's the reason why I was very sleepy and tripped on my lawn. Damn it, I was dead all along.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2012, 11:45:01 PM »
Make that 4!

aabangan namin yan! good to see some local flavor sa nosleep. post links din by then! :-D

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2012, 05:31:16 AM »
yay! i got access to reddit!  :cute:

Snuff Film
Of course nobody believes in Snuff films. It's just too sick to be real, right? Nobody in their right mind would actively produce evidence against them like that, let along make money off of it. Al Goldstein, publisher of Screw magazine, has a standing offer of one million American dollars for the one who can find a real, commercially sold Snuff movie. The offer has been in place for years and nobody has claimed it. And for good reason. I mean, you don't buy a carton of cigarettes and then sell it for half or a third of the price, do you? Besides, as far as I know, nobody has ever taken one of these films home, seeing as they aren't sold as everybody thinks. That's too much of a risk. You pay to view a screening of it. Nobody ever held a copy of these films, except of course for the few people who make money off of them. As far as I know, there are only three, all male. Actually, the only females involved in these movies are the victims. Not all movies contain rape or sex of any kind, but it's not uncommon, especially with the few starring children as victims.

This all may sound a bit odd to a lot of you, but of course it does; it involves something that just can't exist, right? It is, though, very hard to get to attend one of these screenings. You need to be invited, and everyone who's ever been invited has been invited by personal mail, i.e. not via the postal office. The letters are apparently drenched in some chemical that makes the paper dissolve after a certain amount of time outside the envelope, possibly in contact with air or light - I don't know. All I know is that these people are clever and they take their measures. If they knew who I am, they'd surely kill me, maybe even make me into movie star. Then I'd be shown in their little cinema. It's quite a dark place, seeing as the only lights are candles situated around the screening room. The entrance to the Snuff cinema is that of a decrepit, old factory, reminiscent of a slaughter house. The letter would have short instructions as how to get to the screening room. The projector itself, apparently hooked to a recently bought DVD-player, is powered by a car battery. I've been told they used to use a small gas engine back in the 30s. The 'chairs' are the same old tables that were once used as slaughter benches. As soon as the screening is over, all the guests, maximum 10 or so, are threatened to leave immediately through 3 different exits with 30 minutes intervals. The exits are different from the entrance, as they lead to underground tunnels, probably old sewers, that lead to back alleys in different parts of the city. The crew, i.e. the people with the films, quickly vanish, probably through a fourth exit. If you manage to find the screening room after a screening, you wouldn't know it was ever used for anything like that. It just looks like a walk-in-freezer with white walls, meathooks still in the ceiling, and of course the tables, still with obvious marks of old, dried blood.

There are about 120 Snuff films to be viewed in just this one cinema (and there are probably more throughout the world), each categorized by victim, method of killing, whether sex is involved (and whether it takes place pre- or post-mortem) and by "level of brutality." At least one film is of young, blonde women being choked to death while performing an unwilling blowjob. Another of a young child being cut open while drugged just enough to not move, but enough to still audibly and visibly be awake. Yet another is of a man hung upside down on a meathook, then having his testicles removed with a machete and force-fed them before he dies from bloodloss.

I could go on and on about these movies as I've seen a good portion of them. Why not? I have the money for it. The goriest film I've seen was that of a middle aged dark haired woman having her hands, feet, arms and legs amputated while drugged, then sewn them crudely back on at the wrong extremeties. The next cut showed her wriggle in terror as she tried standing up on her arm-feet until she collapsed and vomited. A door behind her opens and a male figure swings an aluminum baseball bat at head. On impact, the head bent and she let out a gurgly cry before going limp and silent. The angle of the camera changed and the man hit her head again, this time bursting it open with debris of brainmatter. A crying child was then shown eating her eyes. It was the most satisfying movie I've ever made.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2012, 10:29:14 AM »
aabangan namin yan! good to see some local flavor sa nosleep. post links din by then! :-D

hehe! yung story ko, mejo corny pa. Napost ko na sa taas! 10 down votes. heheheh. Nooooooooooob.

Tingin mo kaya, papatok mga Pinoy supernaturals dun? mga aswang? mga ganun bagay?

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2012, 09:58:23 PM »
^to give you an honest feedback as to why it got downvotes, sa tingin ko walang element ng scare sa story.parang "The Others". when it first came out, everyone got seriously mindfvct..pero yung mga sumunod di na na-appreciate ng mga nanood dahil same premise din naman..one keyword amigo, "realistic".

Pinoy aswang or ghost stories are good share. may isa akong nakita dun na nagpost kaso personal experience nya yun.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2012, 07:37:43 AM »
Die Before You Sleep

You ever wonder what happens to you when you die? Well, I have a little idea of it. People die at all ages, and of all types of causes. Sometimes it's by injury, sometimes it's by disease.

But sometimes, old men and women just die in their sleep.

Sometimes, old people just die without warning in their sleep. They were perfectly healthy, just old. There really is no explanation for why they die, but they just die. There was a little test done in the 1950's, to see if they could explain this. They took 10 test subjects who were at least 80 years old, and asked them if they would stay here, in this facility, until they died. These people were particularly aged; you could tell they didn't have long left.

As each one died, something peculiar happened. Just before their heart stopped, their brain readings became incredibly erratic. But, they still matched a certain pattern. They matched the pattern of a person having a nightmare. But, this was like nothing they've ever seen. These readings were like the readings of someone having the worst nightmare anyone had ever seen. Their faces stayed so perfectly calm, along with their bodies...but they were not calm.

But, one of the test subjects survived. He seemed like a very resilient man. He had the brain readings, same as the others, but his heart did not stop. Instead, he woke up with a scream, and jerked up violently. The scientists rushed to him, and asked what had happened in his mind. He said it was the most terrifying thing anyone could ever see. He said that it was the reason people die in their sleep. He said that dying in your sleep was not peaceful. He said it was the worst experience you could ever have. And as he was about to tell them...his eyes rolled back in his head, and he collapsed onto the bed. He had died from exhaustion. His heart collapsed completely.

The scientists were baffled. The project was stopped there. They refused to put any more people through this experience. The results were locked away, and the project was hidden away from the eyes of the world. It was lost in the government machine, for the public never to see. But, one of the scientists was not satisfied with this. Many years later, that same scientist was of the age where he could die in his sleep. He remembered the project years ago, and decided to find out what the old man was about to tell them. He spent quite some time preparing his old heart for anything that could come at it. He wanted to make sure he stayed alive through this. One night he went to sleep, same as always. But this dream was different. He was in the dark. But there was a small light emanating from what seemed to be a bathroom.

He seemed to be drawn towards it. He couldn't stop himself from walking towards it. He opened the door. There was one small flickering light, a dirty looking mirror, a broken down toilet and a shower, which seemed to be in the same condition. The floor was cold concrete. There was a sink. He felt himself forced to wash his face with the water. It seemed perfectly normal. He looked up from the sink into the mirror, and saw himself. He looked perfectly normal as well. He wiped his face off, and reopened his eyes, and saw his reflection again. But it was much, much different this time.

The person in the reflection seemed to be him...but it was different. It was as if someone had taken him out of the grave around 6 months later. The figure was decayed, but still retained some resemblance to him. The scientist was paralyzed with fear. But not paralyzed enough to stop from fulfilling an incredible urge to reach out towards it. He slowly moved his hand towards the mirror. But, instead of having his hand stopped by cold glass, it kept going towards the figure. He whipped his hand back with incredible shock and fear. The figure slowly started to speak. He said in a raspy, degraded version of the scientist's voice "E-everyone h-h-has their time. Y-y-you were lucky enough to last this long. B-but your time has come....prepare y-yourself" the figure moved towards him. He looked for any escape whatsoever. But the door had disappeared. He was trapped in that room. His fear completely froze him from any movement. It suddenly rushed at him, screaming with a more terrifying scream than you could have ever imagined in your entire lifetime. As soon as it made contact with him, he woke up. He sat up violently, heaving massive breaths.

The scientist realized immediately what he has just experienced. He quickly grabbed a piece of blank paper that was sitting on the desk next to him. He had prepared this beforehand, just in case. He scribbled out these words as quickly as he could, for he knew that his heart was about to collapse. The paper said "DIE BEFORE YOU SLEEP". He then threw the paper and pencil down, and expected to die right then. But he didn't. But he looked over to the exit from his room. Standing in that exit was the figure from his nightmare.

The figure whispered "y-you didn't think you c-could get away that e-e-easily did you?" The scientist's eyes widened with terrible fear. He managed to whisper "what...what are you?" The figure rushed towards the side of his bed, and whispered in his ear "I am god". And with those words, the scientist died.

The scientist was a lonely man. All of his family was dead, and he had but one friend. Nobody found the body for months. But, one day, his friend came to visit. He went to his house, and knocked on the door. No answer. After a few seconds, he smelled an incredibly horrid stench coming from the house. He walked around to the back, and looked in the bedroom window. Inside, it was dark. But he could make out the decaying figure of his friend, who had been in there, dead for months. The figure almost exactly matched the one that had caused him to die. He called the cops, and they picked up his body. The cause of death was simply labeled "Old Age". But they found the paper next to his bed. It was filed away in evidence, and there were a few local newspaper stories about it. And so everyone kept on believing that dying of old age was natural, and dying in your sleep was the most painless method to go by. Well, good for them

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2012, 03:10:41 PM »
anyone familiar with the "Bongcheon Dong Ghost" ?

if not.., here's the story:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

tambling ako dito! hahahaha
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2012, 09:56:48 PM »
anyone familiar with the "Bongcheon Dong Ghost" ?

if not.., here's the story:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

nagulat ako dito! bwahaahahahahah! :-D

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »
tambling ako dito! hahahaha

nagulat ako dito! bwahaahahahahah! :-D

haha! hindi na ako nag-iisa! pambihira hindi ko alam may animated part pala yan, biglang lumingon pa man din jusko kumalas kaluluwa ko sa gulat lol!

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2012, 12:15:08 AM »
sorry guys, wala akong idea kung ano yan..if its flash based, then it wont work for me. excluded ako sa nope train for now..

anyway, heres my share for tonight

Text Log

Hello <message received 2:55pm>

Please god tell me you got that. Nate I neeed help. Plz answer <message received 2:55pm>

Hey whats wrong? <message sent 2:56pm>

It just keeps going down. Call 911 I cant Im so scared. Help me plz <message received 2:57pm>

What? <message sent 2:57pm>

The elevator wont stop. Ive been going down for 45 mintes and I cant call ANYONE. <message received 2:57pm>

Maybe youd better start from the beginning <message sent 2:59pm>

I got on the elevator in my building, I hit the button for Basement It hasnt stopped Ive been on here since 2pm and it still says its going down. I cant call police it says call disconnected everytime. Cant call anyone. I tried texting an <message received 3:00pm>

d it says message not sent except for you. PLEASE call 911 for me and tell them Im trapped <message received 3:00pm>

Is this a joke? <message sent 3:01 pm>

NO YOU [pineapple] IM STUCK O <message received 3:01pm>

Im sorry Nate this isnt a joek ok, I really need your help. Please call police Why would I ask yu to call the police on myself This isnt a joke. <message received 3:02 pm>

I just called the police and told them someone is stuck in the elevator in your building. Just stay calm ok. Have you tried pressing the stop button? Maybe that will let you out <message sent 3:07 pm>

OH god what is going on nate? The elevator has been going down for almost an hour. I keep smeelling horrible things on each floor <message recieved 3:08pm>

Im sure its just broken. You arent really moving. Its just showing like you are. <message sent 3:08pm>

No! I can still feel the elevator moving, the lights at the top get down to B and they just start back over at 17 the top floor and keep going down. <message received 3:10pm>

Try pressing a floor? <message sent 3:10pm>

Ok <message received 3:10pm>

I pressed 6 and it was completely black and smelled like spoiled milk something came up to the door but I coulnt see it but I could hear it and then the doors shut im not moving <message received 3:11pm>

Its scratching the door now I pressed B again <message received 3:12pm>

…You are so full of [gooey brown stuff] right now, you scared the hell out of me. I told the police your name and apt # so good luck explaining this. <message sent 3:15pm>

NATE THIS ISNT A JOKE IM REALLY SCARED ARE THE POLICE HEAR YET <message received 3:15pm>

This cannot be real. <message sent 3:16pm>

plz nate I dont know what to do I don want to die this is really happen to me <message received 3:17pm>

You aren't Jill, you're some [gooey brown stuff] that stole her phone [strawberry] you [pineapple] <message sent 3:17pm>

Nate its me its really me We got drunk and made out on new years even thogh you were still with Jennifer and we agreed not 2 talk about it How would I know that is this wasnt me PLZ believe me! <message received 3:18pm>

IF you are [strawberry] pulling my leg you can just [strawberry] off for the rest of my life <message sent 3:20pm>

Im srsly not messing with you. Nate I don know why this is happening to me but iv never been so scared in my life what the hell is going on plz you have to help me <message received 3:21pm>

Try pressing the stop button <message sent 3:22pm>

hello? <message sent 3:23pm>

the doors opened on floor 2 and it was like the jungle. Ths toad thing with six legs jumped in looked at me then stuck me like a needle with its tongue I kicked it off and close the doors my leg is tingly where it bit me. Im not moving down anymore though <message received 3:23pm>

Try going back up <message sent 3:23pm>

which floor <message received 3:24pm>

Top floor 17 <message received 3:24pm>

Oh thank god Nate Im moving back up its alread on flo <message received 3:25pm>

Jill? <message sent 3:26pm>

h god something got on with me it looked like a skeleton with the flesh rotting off the elevator stopped at 17 the doors opened it got on n pressed the button to go back down to 4 then got off It wont go any higher than 17 I dont want the doors to open again <message received 3:26pm>

This is [strawberry] up I just called police back and they said they checked all the elevators and no one is stuck. I’m coming over there right now <message sent 3:30pm>

plz hurry <message received 3:31pm>

Something just kicked the door really hard and dentd it in what doido <message received 3:36pm>

It tried to open doors I had to push B again why is this happening to me <message received 3:41pm>

plz help me why is no one helping me <message received 3:44pm>

Im here. The police are still here asking about where you live. I told them that I called and were coming up to your apartment now. #1505 right? Just press stop and hold the door close button. <message sent 3:50pm>

THeseyiighontinginciestoallowsgdhfererTHIS dsfghmommommymothermadfshsdgdeliciousthispart hereisDELICIOUSsdfhseeeeeleglegacylegumea fhgsdfhgtryheretryheretryheretryhere <message received 3:58pm>

Jill, what the hell was that? Are you ok <message sent 3:58pm>

thy they were in here two of them camein They lookd like giantroaches Were insidemyheadThey wre inside my headIwanted toifght but theyplayied with me like a puppet so much blood and m head hrts I thinc they wre eating mybrainbut they gotoUTout I don even remebertyping that last msg Plz hury my phone has low signal <message received 4:00pm>

You are freaking me out. I showed the officer the texts you sent me and they said we were playing a prank. We went yo your door and it wasnt there. Your door is GONE. There is no 1505 anymore just a blank wall. I was at your place two months ago Jill what the hell is going on? <message sent 4:02pm>

Hear lotsf screaming now Think m getting close to teh bottom. Sound like rushingnoise coming up frm below. Tell ym mom I love her <message received 4:03pm>

JILL, I don’t know whats going on but im going back downstairs they told me to meet their sergant in the lobby I wont let them leave until we find you just hang on <message sent 4:03pm>

Jill? <message sent 4:03pm>

Jill please talk to me <message sent 4:04pm>

Hello? <message sent 4:05pm>

<call failed at 4:06pm>

Are you there? <message delivery failed at 4:07pm>

<call failed at 4:09pm>

<call failed at 4:09pm>

<call failed at 4:10pm>

<call failed at 4:11pm>

<call failed at 4:12pm>

Mom I need help! <message delivery failed at 4:14pm>

<call failed at 4:14pm>

Luke, Help me! <message delivery failed at 4:17pm>

<call failed at 4:21pm>

<call failed at 4:22pm>

Kyle, Are you getting this? <message delivery failed 4:24pm>

Sam, Help me! <message sent 4:25pm>

Hey what’s up man, what’s going on? <message received 4:25pm>

Oh thank god Sam, the elevator just keeps going down you have call 911 for me <message sent 4:26pm>

________________END________________

makes you think twice before you get in to your buildings elevator.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2012, 12:34:29 AM »
Skin Puppets

I was very young, perhaps 6 or 7, and was inside of a video store. There was a room in the back where the adult videos were kept. Being naturally curious due to my age, I asked the desk clerk if I could go in, he stated "no you have to be at least 18". He then walked outside for a cigarette, so I figured that would be my chance to sneak in and look around.

I entered the room and found another door labeled "Storage", being curious, I opened this door and walked in. I found myself in a concrete room filled with boxes of cameras, lights, cables and adult items. There were two doors in this room, one labeled "Staging Area" and another labeled "Actors". I tried to open the actors door but it was locked so I went into the staging area.

This room was completely wooden, circular and VERY tall, much like the inside of a grain silo.

The ceiling had to be at least 100 feet high and all the way up were wooden support beams and rafters shooting in all directions. From them was hanging large amounts of tangled fishing line and wire. I looked back down to the floor and noticed a naked woman lying on the floor, scared, I ran back into the storage room.

Finally I pieced together that, they must actually film the adult movies on site right at the video store.

I walked back into the staging area and noticed the girl was not moving. I slowly approached her and found that she had died. Scared, I ran into the storage room and found that the actors door was now unlocked and open, revealing an EXTREMELY long hallway with a single metal rod going all the way down it. Hanging on the rod by hangers were dozens of dead humans, women and men both. I finally understood that they had a sick business going on of creating adult films with dead actors, using them like puppets from the strings and wires of the rafters. The store clerk walked into the room and told me "You have seen far too much, kid".

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2012, 12:56:16 AM »
At the end of the 1980s, a horrible murder took place. It was worse than you can ever imagine. It was so gruesome that if you saw it, you would not be able to live anymore. But the reason for that isn't JUST because you can'
A victim of the curse managed to take a picture of the woman

it live with the picture in your head, but also because it is cursed. But, allow me to describe the murder first: In the middle of the day, in a small village in Russia, laid a newly bought house. It was bought by a 29 year old lady named Amanda Branksnovitsch. The reason the house was sold was because the lady who lived there before had heard a weird creaking noise that made it impossible for her to sleep, but it was fixed shortly before Amanda moved in. But after the moving was finished, the creaking came back. She tried to find the creaking's source, but whenever she found what may've been the source of the sound, it disappeared. Five days later, she began to hear a knocking too. What is going on? She thought.

After a while she found out that the noise came from the biggest wall in the house, the one standing against the bathroom. She couldn't make sense of a damn thing. She looked into the bathroom, but all she saw were blue tiles of marble reflecting the lamp hanging from the ceiling. She looked all around, and after dusk she found a crack in the roof. She was so desperate to stop the noises that she ran down the stairs to the kitchen, got a roasting fork and spent 1 hour and 23 minutes to make a bigger hole in the crack. Then she ran outside into her giant treeless garden, got a stepladder and climbed into the ceiling. Inside, it was dark like in a black hole. She got to the wall where the creaking noise came from, but accidentally, she fell into the gap inside it. She was stuck, sat there horrified and wondered what she should do, stuck in the dark, empty, grim gap. She stared into the nothingness, but then she heard a weak, horse, whispering laugh about 5 inches from the back of her head. She barely managed to turn her head around, but she wished she never did that. It was a face in the middle of dark.

It was the face of a woman with red, blurry hair, unnaturally big psychotic eyes, her head tilted to the side and a mouth that was big and darker than the dark surrounding them. The lady had an old voice which said: "Set me free from the mad prisoners' prison! I am wrong person to live in eternal darkness!" That was enough. Amanda stood up as fast as she could, clung to the roof corner and tried to go up, but half way up she was stuck. She stayed there, and no matter what she did, she couldn`t get herself free. She was lost in the lonely void. The only thing she could do, was to cry. She cried for so long that the gap inside the wall was filled up with tears. She cried in many days without food or anything to drink. In the end she had cried so much that there wasn't any water left in her body. She dried up and died like someone sucked life energy out of her. But you may wonder what I am talking about, after all, this was about a murder, but that's what it was. A murder. Of the woman who had been trapped in the dark. She drowned in tears.

But, there is a curse too. And it goes as following:

If you live life in the same way as poor Amanda did,

you will after seconds, hours, days, months, or even

years, hear a weird creaking noise that will make it

impossible for you to sleep.

*by the way, the picture itself is too creepy to post. no blood, guts, or even a tinge of anything considerably scary - well, "hollywood scary". but somehow it gets under your skin and crawls down your spine. so let's just agree not to scare ourselves silly. to the curious few, this story ain't from nosleep. good luck looking for it. seriously, it ain't worth it.