hulika

Author Topic: PROJECT STATE: UNKNOWN, A new band from Los Angeles  (Read 1967 times)

Offline carlrocker

• Philmusicus Noobitus
PROJECT STATE: UNKNOWN, A new band from Los Angeles
« on: January 10, 2008, 02:23:00 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Greetings!

I just registered as a new member here yesterday so I thought of welcoming myself by greeting all of you belated happy holidays!

I am not quite sure if I'm in the right thread.

But anyhow, I am in a band called PROJECT STATE: UNKNOWN, based in Los  Angeles, California,  formerly known as BEN PALTIK. My band just recently released our first album in the late summer of last year and have been planning to market our album in the Philippines.

So I figured I'd try to post our album here since Philmusic is the biggest running website focusing on Philippine music news and communities.

PSUDO, our album, has 13 tracks, with a blend of rock, funk, jazz, and pop that will keep you craving for more.

You can check out our music in our myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/projectstateunknown

and for some snippets from our album PSUDO
http://www.projectstateunknown.com/view_media.php?media=audio

Feel free to comment anything. Add us on myspace. I would appreciate all your opinions in any matter. And I hope you guys had a great time listening to our songs.

We are eager to do more, we've worked hard on making the album, playing gigs from Los Angeles, Hollywood, to San Diego to San Francisco and Las Vegas, opened for top bands such as Parokya ni Edgar, Kamikazee, M.Y.M.P and Bamboo and many more. Despite our hard work and achievements, we still believe somehow, somewhere, someone could help us in the right direction for further success.

It is a privilege for sharing it with all of you, and it'll be our pleasure for spreading the word. 

Thank you,

-=carlrocker=-
www.myspace.com/projectstateunknown
www.projectstateunknown.com

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 01:12:45 AM by carlrocker »

Offline Dindin

• Forum Fanatic
Re: PROJECT STATE: UNKNOWN, A new band from Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 08:55:20 AM »
Huy Carl!

Kamusta na?!? Welcome to Philmusic! Nice seeing you here! Post ka rin sa pinoydrum section. Kamusta na yung Yellow Pearl monster kit natin? hehehe

dindin

Offline carlrocker

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 01:32:29 AM »
Huy Carl!

Kamusta na?!? Welcome to Philmusic! Nice seeing you here! Post ka rin sa pinoydrum section. Kamusta na yung Yellow Pearl monster kit natin? hehehe

dindin

Din

Kamusta pare...I'm so new here...hahaha....thanks for the warm welcome...I'll be here from time to time....gota start marketing and networking...

Are you talking about this drums?

my kit is a whore...every drummer in the scene has used it...lol

sa pinoydrum? okay I'll try to post there...

btw....me and the rest of the boys were cracking up at the studio with your new "macho ka" video ..... lol... da best talaga kayo.... can't wait for you guys to come back here and share the stage with you again...

say hello to everyone for me...and send my regards to my buddy ruel

carl

Offline max506

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 06:54:56 PM »
Ei Carl! Mico gave me a copy of your album. Bassist namin si Arthur from way back in grade school pa. hehehe  :-D This is Rommell  :-)

Offline carlrocker

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:42:29 AM »
Ei Carl! Mico gave me a copy of your album. Bassist namin si Arthur from way back in grade school pa. hehehe  :-D This is Rommell  :-)

Cool....what do you think about the album?
Arthur told me you're the drummer...

Offline max506

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »
Ei Carl! Haven't listened to it again 'coz we were listening to it while drinking. hehehe Will give it a listen again sober  :-D

Offline litoljon

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 07:37:19 AM »
Aba may party pala dito! haha ...

musta na dindin!?! miss you guys na ... hope to see you soon dito again. It is always fun when you guys are here.

aba . .andito ka rin rommell? email mo ako .. we talk some more!

Thanks for all the support guys .... let us know what you think of the album. We're very proud of it. Salamat!

->arthur
arthur -> [Bass] Project State: Unknown
www.projectstateunknown.com

Offline carlrocker

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 12:02:09 AM »
Mico the man... miss na kita brad....tsaka yung studio days natin....at mga luto mo na sobrang kakaiba....lol....

we are doing good right now.....how's everything there?....btw ill be in P.I. on august ....wedding ng kuya ko...i hope i can convince the whole band to go and put on some shows there...

salamat pala sa support ... and all your ideas you input to our music....its a big help....

sana magugustuhan ng mga stations dyan ang album...pinagdadasal ko nalang....

we will see you in time....keep in touch pare....