hulika

Author Topic: what do you think of Rocksteddy?  (Read 19184 times)

Offline Alchemist0725

• Forum Fanatic
what do you think of Rocksteddy?
« on: March 09, 2007, 12:42:50 PM »
I heard them live performing (in some tv shows), mejo manipis sa pandinig tugtog nila pero their guitarist is so hot!   :lol: their axeman can really shred! ...not to mention the hair & looks.
Who you?

Offline vinz

Re: what do you think of Rocksteddy?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 12:57:45 PM »
ang gaganda ng mga IBBY's nun hehehe

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 01:37:54 PM »
I DON'T think of them. At all.
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »

Offline art_attack16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 01:56:44 PM »
tingin ko. yun gitarista nila mali ang nsalihang band..

alala ko si Paul Gilbert pag nakikita ko lead nila..

and yes

maganda mga ibanez nila!

Offline Targa_midbass

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 02:29:17 PM »
IMO parang neocolours din yan. Kailangan kumain, so sumali ka sa kikita. :-D
paano mapipigil ang isang damdamin
kung ang sinisigaw, ikaw ang lahat sa ahakin!

Offline greenweenie

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 02:53:16 PM »
Solos sound the same and wala sa lugar LAGI. Hindi bagay ang sweep sa kahit anong kanta nila.

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 03:14:38 PM »
kilala ko si Juven, yung guitarist nila... medyo agresibo tlga mag guitar yun
pansn ko din medyo di pasok yung mga sweeping nya, pero thats his style eversince.
sarap lang panoorin sa stage pag nagpeperform, ang lakas makagulat hehehe

Offline kamots

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 03:34:49 PM »
I heard them live performing (in some tv shows), mejo manipis sa pandinig tugtog nila pero their guitarist is so hot!   :lol: their axeman can really shred! ...not to mention the hair & looks.

Err... That didn't sound right... Unless you're a girl.

peace
walang maisip

Offline kamots

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 04:42:24 PM »

really?? but their guitarist is so hot.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 04:44:50 PM by kamots »
walang maisip

Offline toybitz

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »

so am I!
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 05:08:41 PM »

I don't like guys.
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline Alchemist0725

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »

Err... That didn't sound right... Unless you're a girl.

haha! fafa!  :-D but this is guitar central & you know what i mean. peace!  :lol:
Who you?

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 06:56:06 AM »
tingin ko. yun gitarista nila mali ang nsalihang band..

alala ko si Paul Gilbert pag nakikita ko lead nila..

agree ako!

so am I!

same here.. :)

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 07:30:42 AM »
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline m_u_Z_i_k

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 09:37:48 AM »

are you refering to his Guitar style? his too hot for the band he's in i agree to what most of you guys say. i know Juven also he can really shred no doubt i just dont get it when he does that with rocksteddy songs. its a question of musical taste rather than skill. 

Offline erniebong

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
i completely agree with Muzik... i know juven also and christian, when i was still with ppitch they hang out in store everyday naging staff ko nga si xtian e. i have seen Juven play almost on a daily basis doing his stuff at my store, yeah the dude can burn frettboards and has a lot of flashy licks. but to me it doesn fit well with rocksteddy. yes Taste is the issue, skill? we already seen what hes capable of. if he is going to take this constructively all he needs to work on is how to put all his magic into the right places at the right time. (maturity also includes controling your adrenalin rush / sort of not betting all your money in one race) Music doesnt just involve active parts whithin a song context... space is also involved thus the term less is more. then again the benchmark in commercial music is how popular one is and how much record he sold, and how many paid gigs is on his calendar (well professionaly i guess and from the general listening public's point of view). in this regard Juven (and the whole band) is having a blast. and that can be a much better feeling than having the perfect vibrato or the best tone in the world.   The Bottomline is ... Music is subjective no one can please everyone. what a cliche huh? but true  
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 10:25:19 AM by erniebong »

Offline chito_eoi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 11:33:52 AM »
i completely agree with Muzik... i know juven also and christian, when i was still with ppitch they hang out in store everyday naging staff ko nga si xtian e. i have seen Juven play almost on a daily basis doing his stuff at my store, yeah the dude can burn frettboards and has a lot of flashy licks. but to me it doesn fit well with rocksteddy. yes Taste is the issue, skill? we already seen what hes capable of. if he is going to take this constructively all he needs to work on is how to put all his magic into the right places at the right time. (maturity also includes controling your adrenalin rush / sort of not betting all your money in one race) Music doesnt just involve active parts whithin a song context... space is also involved thus the term less is more. then again the benchmark in commercial music is how popular one is and how much record he sold, and how many paid gigs is on his calendar (well professionaly i guess and from the general listening public's point of view). in this regard Juven (and the whole band) is having a blast. and that can be a much better feeling than having the perfect vibrato or the best tone in the world.   The Bottomline is ... Music is subjective no one can please everyone. what a cliche huh? but true  

well said brother ernie :)
ot: malamang kilala mo din si rennand and joel,  wayback years... they call themselves DREAMS

Offline erniebong

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 01:10:48 PM »
sir chito kamusta si rodel? naging boss ko yun dati sa pitch paki kamusta naman :wink:

Offline feraskulio

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 01:17:03 PM »

Gay post alert!!!!  :-D :-D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 01:18:31 PM by feraskulio »

Offline Dzec

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 02:04:01 PM »

i agree with your point of view. it would really depend on one's

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 08:56:56 PM »
I'm not that fond of them, but they're nice if you're looking for some light material to listen to on a weekend. :-)

And like the others, I think wala lang sa lugar ang solos ng lead guitarist nila. Magaling siya, oo.. it's just that hindi match yung solos niya sa songs ng Rocksteddy. Magulo tuloy yung kinakalabasan. Nagwawala ang kamay.  :-D

Offline djspit

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 12:30:44 AM »
si teddy magaling na manunulat... spoken word artist....

sana di na lang sya nagbanda ng ganyan...
http://www.facebook.com/djmyke/pages#!/pages/DJMYKE/255868169639 IMAC 24" core2duo Logic Pro 9, Ableton Live 8, Reason 6.0, Apogee Duet2, axiom49,Keystation 88es, Yamaha dx100, Rode NT1a, Yamaha HS80m,Taylor 614, Taylor GS Mini, Fender Telecaster USA. ban

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 01:06:24 AM »
anglaki ng ilong nung bokalista nila  :-D

Offline knightburn

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2007, 01:20:54 AM »
anglaki ng ilong nung bokalista nila  :-D

Now, this post made my day!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ahahahha!!!!  :-D

Rocksteddy is just another POP band for me ... they are not even rock for my taste. The guitarist is more suitable for more aggressive rock!  :evil:

Psalms 33:3 - Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Ibanez SAS32FM, Washburn Mercury, Ibanez DE7, DOD FX17, MiAudio Crunchbox, Small Clone, Boss RV3, Digitech BadMonkey, Vox 847A, Zoom TriMetal, Fulldrive MOSFET