hulika

Author Topic: The Effect Of Music To Your Existence..  (Read 2047 times)

Offline champoyhate

• Philmusicus Noobitus
The Effect Of Music To Your Existence..
« on: March 13, 2003, 04:55:24 AM »
hey guys how do you think music affects your life? or is ther any music that you could say probably somehow shifted your lives direction..lets just say is there an artist or a record that would have made your life any differnt than what it is today if you hadn't heard of it? i dunno is this irrelevant...just wondering..nothing much to do at work..work sucks!??
because music is an adventure not a goddamn commodity...

Offline Knightmare_Soul

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2003, 08:32:33 AM »
Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon is a complete Madness!  Damn, an awesome album.
I....cannot be taken unto
All that I have cannot be taken...

Offline champoyhate

• Philmusicus Noobitus
piper at the gates of dawn...
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 09:35:02 AM »
pink floyd...great psychedelic music...im also a big pink floyd plan but im more into the early stuff with syd barret...check out "piper at the gates of dawn" mas psychedelic..talagang na psych out ka...especially with syd barretts guitar..thats why they kicked him out of the band coz he was so trippy...and sometimes really psychotic having his mood swings...but the music is really captivating especially if youre all baked and way way way way way up there...its like the early flaming lips..sounds really trippy and takes you to weird places...its like and acid trip that never goes away..hehehe

fight war not wars!
because music is an adventure not a goddamn commodity...

Offline cs_mapper

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2003, 02:31:00 AM »
RANDY RHOADS      

This man changed my life during my rockin days in a band. I'm not even a real guitar player since I was a drummer but his persona made me think differently.