The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Frequently Asked Questions on GUITARS / AMPs / PEDALS and REVIEW

<< < (1599/1601) > >>

vexus:

--- Quote from: Ralph_Petrucci on April 22, 2019, 10:10:18 AM ---baka nagleak na yung battery :(
contact pie-key

pero tingin ko kaya na ng local neighborhood electrician yan :)

--- End quote ---

thanks sir ralph kaso i think i need na talaga ng nagrerepair ng pedal para masabay ko na yung isa kong sira  :cry:

vigie rivera:
I hope you guys can help me out. I recently got a Squier Telecaster Custom VM. The output/volume of the neck and the bridge are mismatched. There is a huge drop in volume when I switch to the neck position. Any ideas on how to work around this issue? Im not sure what pots are installed but as far as I know the guitar is all stock. Nothing was replaced or upgraded aside from it being shielded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skrumian:

--- Quote from: vigie rivera on May 14, 2019, 10:34:22 PM ---I hope you guys can help me out. I recently got a Squier Telecaster Custom VM. The output/volume of the neck and the bridge are mismatched. There is a huge drop in volume when I switch to the neck position. Any ideas on how to work around this issue? Im not sure what pots are installed but as far as I know the guitar is all stock. Nothing was replaced or upgraded aside from it being shielded.

--- End quote ---

try to play with the pickup height... if the issue persists, ang problema na dyan ay electronic wiring. i-check yun solder ng mga wires o may problema ang pots.

vigie rivera:

--- Quote from: skrumian on May 14, 2019, 10:37:49 PM ---try to play with the pickup height... if the issue persists, ang problema na dyan ay electronic wiring. i-check yun solder ng mga wires o may problema ang pots.

--- End quote ---
I thought about that, but I doubt that it would solve the issue. Masyado talaga mahina. Thank you for the input. Would you know what pots are installed here or what pots do I need? The guy that I got it from said that there is no wiring issue. Kakadala lang daw niya sa luthier.

cacophony:

--- Quote from: vigie rivera on May 14, 2019, 10:44:35 PM ---I thought about that, but I doubt that it would solve the issue. Masyado talaga mahina. Thank you for the input. Would you know what pots are installed here or what pots do I need? The guy that I got it from said that there is no wiring issue. Kakadala lang daw niya sa luthier.

--- End quote ---

I might be able to help you.. But I gotta inspect the wiring on that thing..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version